TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

I will add a few when I get home!! Y'all have beautiful families!!

Hi Ladies!

Sorry for the absence - weekends are difficult with these kids lol Yes I'll put up the name list tomorrow :) Great idea!!! I have included some pics of my little family...Xavian is 2, Scarlett is 1 and Xylon is 4 months :):blush:

Hi Ladies!

Sorry for the absence - weekends are difficult with these kids lol Yes I'll put up the name list tomorrow :) Great idea!!! I have included some pics of my little family...Xavian is 2, Scarlett is 1 and Xylon is 4 months :):blush:
Your kids are adorable, big beautiful eyes like their mom :)

Everyone has such beautiful families :) Not sure why but I cant seem to attach anything?!

If anyone has facebook, look me up and add me as a friend. I have lots of pictures there :) Tasha Mae Lappage

Everyone has such beautiful families :) Not sure why but I cant seem to attach anything?!

If anyone has facebook, look me up and add me as a friend. I have lots of pictures there :) Tasha Mae Lappage
Maybe try the "go advanced" reply options they click on the little paperclip picture for adding attachments :)

IMG_4981.jpg

Here are my 3. Jayden (9), Nyah(5), and Mason(15months)

Thanks Paulysbabe!

How is everyone today??? Cd 7...... Gosh it feels like this cycle is taking forever!! I am ready to start seeing some tests!!!

Everyone has such gorgeous kiddies!!

This is mu bubba Flynn :cloud9:

Attachments

• flynn elf.jpg
    flynn elf.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Me and Flynn farm .jpg
    Me and Flynn farm .jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
cd10 today..I ordered some OPK's last night which should be here in about a week or so. Ill probably start them around cd20 unless my body starts to show other signs of approaching O.

Whats new with everyone else?

cd10 today..I ordered some OPK's last night which should be here in about a week or so. Ill probably start them around cd20 unless my body starts to show other signs of approaching O.

CD 13 for me and TTC this am… super excited only shot at it this month *fingers crossed*

CD 13 for me and TTC this am… super excited only shot at it this month *fingers crossed*
I hope y'all nailed it!!!! Lots of baby dust!!!

Im on cd 2 I can not wait to start testing with my opk's ;-) xx

Hi Ladies!

CD 6 - Thank goodness the witch has gone! Now on to the exciting stuff this next week :) Will be using my Clearblue Ovulation Sticks, but I actually get very bad O pains so I guess I'm lucky in that respect.

Everyone here is gorgeous with such gorgeous kiddies!!! We are a lucky group!

I'm on Facebook if anyone is interested (who isn't on Facebook these days LOL)

Let me know and I can search for you - I don't think I can be searched.

Baby dust to all you lovely ladies!!! Oh and take the poll I just created if you like :)

I will take either!! No preference this time!! A girl would be more convenient as far as a room would go! Lol meaning she could share with my 3 year old daughter.....my other 2 are really too old to share! But I would just be thrilled either way!! And make it work!

CD 10 here- I just ordered some OPKs, can't wait until they get here!! I'm anxious to see when I am ovulating!! I am also on day 3 of Metformin and I have had any bad side effects yet, yay!!

You al have such beautiful families!!! <3 <3 <3

Hi Ladies!

CD 6 - Thank goodness the witch has gone! Now on to the exciting stuff this next week :) Will be using my Clearblue Ovulation Sticks, but I actually get very bad O pains so I guess I'm lucky in that respect.

Everyone here is gorgeous with such gorgeous kiddies!!! We are a lucky group!

I'm on Facebook if anyone is interested (who isn't on Facebook these days LOL)

Let me know and I can search for you - I don't think I can be searched.

Baby dust to all you lovely ladies!!! Oh and take the poll I just created if you like :)
Yay, is that what that is?? Im cramping so badly CD13 for me, I may be ovulating sooner than predicted&#8230;. EXCITED!!!

I have no forms of social media except a YouTube of course lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->