TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

it's all so exciting!!

Pauly'sbabe hope you have got those feelings right!! I'm CD7 today, start DTD tomorrow, going to start OPKs tomorrow too, always get a positive on CD12, hope this month will be the same! But going to stop DTD on day 11 in hopes for a girl, know it may not work but going to give it a shot!!

Fingers crossed for everyone else!! xx

it's all so exciting!!

Pauly'sbabe hope you have got those feelings right!! I'm CD7 today, start DTD tomorrow, going to start OPKs tomorrow too, always get a positive on CD12, hope this month will be the same! But going to stop DTD on day 11 in hopes for a girl, know it may not work but going to give it a shot!!

Fingers crossed for everyone else!! xx
Yes, its all very exciting!! *fingers crossed* for you as well :)

Good morning lovelies!! Hope you are all spewing baby dust! lol
So Im still having the abdominal achy feeling and have convinced myself I am pregnant for sure! Last night/this morning I had a nice dream my oldest daughter and I were at a fast food restaurant eating chicken strips and french fries (?). A very strange dream but most dreams never make sense to me in a normal state at least. The last thing I remember dreaming before I woke up was going into a stall and holding a box of pregnancy test, taking one test for myself and putting the box on the counter. Another women came in seen the box and took one as well (maybe one of you ladies). :flower:

Heres to hoping this "means" something. Last two pregnancies my hubby and I also dreamt of pregnancy before we knew :happydance:

So jealous of you early ovulators! Lol I do wish you all the best of luck though! And I sure hope to see some BFPs in the coming weeks :) FXed for all of you!

I'm so excited for everyone too!!! I'm CD 9 and Clearblue Flashing Smiley again. Must DTD again....geez it's exhausting! LOL. Pauly's Babe you should know soon!!! Pops & TMB baby dust to you as well!!!! I have 4 packs of FRER (yes I went overboard) and hoping to get a BFP next week :) If we all get our BFP we MUST have a birth club together!!!!! xxx

Indeed! We must!

I was at Wa-lmart today and wanted to buy some pregnancy test so bad but they had them all locked away,( guess lots of thief's like to have unprotected sex? JK). So I bought a butt-load of yummy smelling candles instead. Am I the only candle, air freshener, plug-in, anything and all thing smell good addict here? Im OBSESSED!!

Also as soon as I got home I ordered a 5ct of digital clear blue, ETA is the 21st which is perfect because AF is "suppose" to come the 22nd. < That B(witch) better not, if she knows whats good for her.:gun:

LOL I wish you were closer! I could give u some FRER and we could test together!! :)

Just wanna say I feel so happy to have met you ladies and made friends! This is awesome!!!

Having lovely people to chat to definitely keeps you sane!!

I'm CD8 today, DTD starts tonight!!

But we're moving house in 2-3 weeks so no real time to obsess as need to pack up and I'm so busy with work!! Xx

Awe, look at all the love on here! You ladies are all awesome :)

Pops - good luck with the move. We just moved 6 months ago. 6 months later and we are pretty much settled in. Moving with kiddos sure makes things a little more difficult!

Paulysbabe - any more dreams or pregnancy signs?

Wyntergirl - did you jump DH again last night? Do you think you Oed yet?

Crazy - Are you in the TTW now as well?

How is everyone else?

AFM - CD14 and nothing to report. My OPK's should be in today or monday. Still plan on waiting till at least the 20th to start testing. I forgot to take my vitamins yesterday....I did take the vitex thought :)

If I go by my positive the other day I am in the tww!! Yay! But my digis came in and I decided I might as well keep testing since that was such an early positive... And I was still getting a flashing smiley yesterday!! Could just be my surge going down though I suppose!!!
How is everyone?? I can't wait for some testers!!! And I really promise you I test stupidly early!!! Hahaha so don't be surprised if you see me "testing" my tests at 4dpo to make sure they r evap free!! Lol

I wont judge you Crazy :) I'm an early tester as well...although, I can usually wait until 7DPO.

Hahaha I try so hard.....but I just can't help it! And I know there won't be a line that early!! I guess it's just the excitement!! :):)
Dh and I have managed to bd cd 8, cd 9, & cd 10!! Hopefully I have o'd!! He leaves for South Africa Monday and we will be out of chances after that!! However I never o that late!! I guess I really should just go with my first positive opk!!
So I am cd 11 now!!!
Where is everyone else in their cycle???!

I take that back! Just got my solid smiley!! Maybe I surged the other day and again today?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2
Good morning beauties! Nice to here everyone is well on their way to a BFP!!

CD17 for me today. I'm pretty sure I "O" on CD12-13 (I felt it) lol. Which is right when I TTC. In my mind I am pregnant for sure. Dang I feel like I look pregnant already or maybe its the pooch from have 3kids :)

I stopped working out all together since TTC and trust me I look it. I work out super intense or not at all. I feel gross when I don't workout but its all mental for me, I'd rather wait till 2nd tri to resume workouts. Im a huge weirdo I know!! :thumbup:

FRIG! I just realized I've been taking my vitex wrong :dohh: I've been taking 8 drops each morning but I should have been taking 8ml instead. I feel like I wasted the last 10 days of my cycle. Oh well, I took the correct dose this afternoon and will continue with it from now on.

CD8 for me ladies and DTD tonight, planning to do 9/10/11 too and I O on 13 am pretty sure.. Excited already having just done it for the first time since bubba was born without protection!! Xx

Hey ladies how we all doing?

Im cd7 and got a high on my cbfm today dtd at lunch time as hubby has work tonight so we wont get the chance im thinking miss tomorrow and dtd every other day this month. Then if I do not catch every day next month lol. EEEK officially trying for #6 excited to say the least ;-) xx

Hello lovelies! How is everyone doing this beautiful day? Any new promising symptoms of BFP?

Any-who…… I think it will be nice to get to know each other and what not beyond the CM talk and tender boobs…. lol So I'm going to start a sort of questionnaire …. Please do participate if you wish.

1) Name (nickname is fine)
2) Age
3) How long have you been with your other half?
4) Do you have any children, if so how many?
5) Have you picked out baby names yet?
6) What are you drinking?
7) Favorite color?
8) Favorite food?
9) Hobbies?
10) Pet peeves?
11) Describe yourself in 3 words
12) How many children do you want to have total?
13) Dream job?
14) Girly girl or not?
15) Favorite animal?
16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
17) Favorite sport?
18) Cat or dog person?
19) Do you want a boy or girl?
20) Guilty pleasure?

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member