TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Don't feel guilty Reb....I'm 9dpo and just drank a whole bottle of wine hic :haha:

Glowie - go girl! Hee hee! :wine:
Come in Inkdchick - post Holly!!
Girls, thanks for your tips on my chart - yes, I've been a very bad temp-er - sort of given up on the battle this month. Now think we missed the :coolio: completely, although got another peak today so the half-hearted shag-fest continues tonight.

Hello Mrs DH, Miss C - how's things?! x

Samiam....hope this doesn't sound trite, but go for a run, you know it will lift your spirits xxx

Good luck to all the 'shaggers' trying to persuade OH's into sex :winkwink: sometimes that's more tiring and stressful than the TWW!!

Reb - it's too early to say you've missed it...you have a couple of temps missing so will be chart stalking you next few days.....although you are a sneaky shagger and can't see when you've DTD on your chart :winkwink::haha:

AFM - well.....the diarrhea continues!!! doing my piggin' head in now! that's 7 days of not really being able to eat anything without 'going'. I am pretty sure it's just some kind of bug though :shrug: but despite drinking loads of water and practically starving myself I thought it might have taken a hike by now.
Temp rise this morning....pretty sure it might be because I had a drink yesterday :shrug: although was only drinking between 4-10pm and in bed by 11pm.

Spoomie: It doesn't sound trite and I am planning on it. It will, indeed lift my spirits a bit. Thanks. :hugs:

AFM: Thanks for your lovely words, ladies. Again, you are such chums (not the fishy kind, either). :hugs: I'm okay today, actually. AF started today, thank dog (I was getting worried that something was wrong). It means that I probably Oed on cd21 and not on cd17, because my lp pattern seems to be 15-16 days (31 day cycle). I am wondering if my cycle is moving toward one of Oing with the full moon as opposed to Oing with the new moon, which is supposed to be a much stronger menstrual pattern. Given the fact that I am now sleeping in the deepest darkness (in the desert), it wouldn't surprise me at all. And if it did start synching with the full moon, well, it would certainly be fricking easier to time the sex fests. Wanted to get a cd3 test this month, but that's out (AGAIN) as OH and I are headed to Paris on Wednesday for a few days and then I'm off back to the States while OH goes to India for business. I cannot complain about Paris, but I think the cd3 tests are just not meant to be. Maybe there are things in those tests that I shouldn't know, anyway. . .

Spoomie: It doesn't sound trite and I am planning on it. It will, indeed lift my spirits a bit. Thanks. :hugs:

AFM: Thanks for your lovely words, ladies. Again, you are such chums (not the fishy kind, either). :hugs: I'm okay today, actually. AF started today, thank dog (I was getting worried that something was wrong). It means that I probably Oed on cd21 and not on cd17, because my lp pattern seems to be 15-16 days (31 day cycle). I am wondering if my cycle is moving toward one of Oing with the full moon as opposed to Oing with the new moon, which is supposed to be a much stronger menstrual pattern. Given the fact that I am now sleeping in the deepest darkness (in the desert), it wouldn't surprise me at all. And if it did start synching with the full moon, well, it would certainly be fricking easier to time the sex fests. Wanted to get a cd3 test this month, but that's out (AGAIN) as OH and I are headed to Paris on Wednesday for a few days and then I'm off back to the States while OH goes to India for business. I cannot complain about Paris, but I think the cd3 tests are just not meant to be. Maybe there are things in those tests that I shouldn't know, anyway. . .

:hugs: back to you. Had a lovely run this am and hope you get the same endorphin buzz to sustain you through cd1.

I was checking your chart last night and I too think you o'd on cd21. Fiddle with your FFF settings and put the O in yourself, I'm imagining your chart will look more balanced then. Not sure what the +/- are for a longer follicular phase but you MUST take heart from the fact that this is a more regular looking cycle and I'd put money on it having been ovulatory as opposed to annovulatory. You're getting there sweetie. I'm interested to read that a cycle in sync with the full moon is a stronger cycle. Just before I conceived last year I had read that sleeping with extraneous light could interfere with your cycle. So, started sleeping with a mask (I know, I just get sexier, pre-seed, propping up my backside on a pillow, shoving the thermometer up every morning, and a mask) and I always wondered if it helped me to get pregnant last time. It's a bugger that it's not working again yet though......

Bonne vacances en Paris, have a great time and don't even think of abstaining from a glass or two of wine while you're there xxx

Reb - it's too early to say you've missed it...you have a couple of temps missing so will be chart stalking you next few days.....although you are a sneaky shagger and can't see when you've DTD on your chart :winkwink::haha:

Ha ha! I too was wondering when Reb had been at it, no indication on her chart!!! Change your settings Reb, we are your best friends, you can tell us!!! :haha::haha:

Glowie, hope you start to get over it soon. Focus on the positive, how skinny will you be?!!

OK ladies.....what do you think...10dpo....3rd wee of the day :shrug:

[IMG]https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/DSCF0388.jpg[/IMG]

Can you see it Sam, came up within less than a minute :wacko: It's actually a bit darker in real life :winkwink:

I am too scared to say HOLLY :cry:

Oh Glowstar, amazing. So so happy for you. I told you that what you really want is to be ill in the 2WW so that implantation can occur without your body noticing, and I know you didn't believe me!!! xx

:hugs: Spoomie...it's not really sinking in to be honest....I honestly don't feel right saying BFP from some reason. Sure it will sink in better when I see it on a Digi :winkwink: and you're right I didn't believe you :winkwink:

Oh Glowstar- everything crossed, looks like a line to me to :)))))))))))))))))))))
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU x x x

Thanks so much ladies!!! OMFG!!!!OMFG!!! how guilty do I feel for drinking that wine yesterday :wacko:

:hugs: Spoomie...it's not really sinking in to be honest....I honestly don't feel right saying BFP from some reason. Sure it will sink in better when I see it on a Digi :winkwink: and you're right I didn't believe you :winkwink:

Glowstar, totally understand about the not saying ***. I never write it anywhere as it won't feel right saying it until I need to say it. You have the right to say it today. Very crafty if I may say so too, 10dpo?!!! Hadn't even been stalking you for a temp rise as it seemed too early. And I would never have believed it myself if it hadn't happened to me :winkwink: Now I feel hopeful of catching my son's cold over the next couple of days (weirdo)

Two ladies in a Bank Holiday Weekend, such happy news :happydance: xxx

Omg congrats glowie. I was drinking every night for 10 days then got my :holly:. How guilty did I feel! Made up for you. X

Glowstar!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do go post it on the BFP thread!!!!!!

Inkd...OMG you are KILLING us here...tell us if you tested!!!!!

Where's the BFP thread LL???
All I am going to say to you ladies is INSTEAD CUPS first cycle using them and BFP!!!

[IMG]https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/DSCF0390.jpg[/IMG]

Gosh we have been busy ladies!!! Congratulations Glowstar !! So we have inkdchick, desperado167 and Glowstar with bfps . I'm so chuffed for you all. Lots of sticky babydust to all xxxx

Congrats Glowstar im with you hun see you on otherside in about 8 weeks im not going over til im at least 13 weeks want to make sure it sticks first lol :wohoo: i cant believe it still how about you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->