TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Yes I do Morgans!!! it's supposed to increase sperm count by up to 200%!!

I would suggest you take 500mg a day as your cycle is good etc and get OH to take 500mg and then up it to 1000mg a day after a week. At this point for you all I will say is it won't do you any harm what so ever!! :winkwink:
I seriously haven't read any bad reports about Maca at all. I know it's more tablets to take but to me these small sacrifices are soooo worth it.
Just don't smell the capsules as they do smell absolutely minging :wacko:

This is where I get mine from https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Swanson-Maca-500mg-100-Capsules-/400229113853?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Vitamins_Supplements&hash=item5d2f839ffd

I've heard good things about Maca too. Are you sure it's safe to get them online? Is it a good supplier? I always worry about that stuff!
Morgans - sorry for your cold and looming AF - I think we're all out now, LLBean says AF is on her way. BOO HISS.
Anyway, have a good day all, I'm STILL in France, still no word from crappy consultant, thinking of changing to someone else, which means we'd miss our slot for this holiday...

hubby and I have decided to start on the maca - looks like awesome stuff tried healthfoodshop tpday and they only had the powder and we want to do the capsules so will order on line and hopefully get them asap. I have read you can feel vitalised in a few days. I feel so flat I need a boost and the fact it says can increase egg health I am in like flynn!!!

Reb, if you do a Google search for Swanson Vitamins they have a huge website. I buy mine off a health store on Ebay and they come from Jersey, maybe that's why they are cheaper...a Tax thing :shrug:

Amazon sell it too...so you can always read the reviews :thumbup:

I hope Sam comes and posts how long she was taking it :winkwink:

Reb, if you do a Google search for Swanson Vitamins they have a huge website. I buy mine off a health store on Ebay and they come from Jersey, maybe that's why they are cheaper...a Tax thing :shrug:

Amazon sell it too...so you can always read the reviews :thumbup:

I hope Sam comes and posts how long she was taking it :winkwink:

I think Sam's a bit busy today.....:winkwink:

Hi Girls,

Awe sorry that AF got you Spoomie. She aint far away for me either. I tested on Thur - BFN, my runny nose is now a full blown cold! Feeling kinda sorry for myself tbh!!! :-(

Glowie - would the Maca help us do you think?

Hows LLBean?

Reb - hope your ok, we are all behind you whatever your decisions x

I'm still here...weirdly my temp went WAY up today but may be the last spike before a huge drop LOL. Still spotting, still cramps and headache. and yes I did test and got a BFN

I've heard good things about Maca too. Are you sure it's safe to get them online? Is it a good supplier? I always worry about that stuff!
Morgans - sorry for your cold and looming AF - I think we're all out now, LLBean says AF is on her way. BOO HISS.
Anyway, have a good day all, I'm STILL in France, still no word from crappy consultant, thinking of changing to someone else, which means we'd miss our slot for this holiday...

oh its coming...I would be in shock and pass out if I saw BFP this month lol

Hi Girls,

Awe sorry that AF got you Spoomie. She aint far away for me either. I tested on Thur - BFN, my runny nose is now a full blown cold! Feeling kinda sorry for myself tbh!!! :-(

Glowie - would the Maca help us do you think?

Hows LLBean?

Reb - hope your ok, we are all behind you whatever your decisions x

I'm still here...weirdly my temp went WAY up today but may be the last spike before a huge drop LOL. Still spotting, still cramps and headache. and yes I did test and got a BFN

oh its coming...I would be in shock and pass out if I saw BFP this month lol

Wow, that looks pretty impressive LL, what makes you so sure it's a false alarm?

cause it is awfully hot here today LOL. Plus I have been spotting for days now (I always do) and cramps, and headache, etc... plus I did an HPT and it is negative hehehehe

Don't get me wrong, we have air conditioning in the house and the thermostat is set to 72 like always, but it was hot right when I woke up and the AC kicked on as soon as I was done with my thermometer LOL

LL...i hope it's implantation spotting!!

OK ladies HELP!!! I am totally crapping myself!!! I have felt weird for a couple of days....neck ache for about 4 days and swear my nipples are like they were when they were pregnant..even other half commented that they looked like saucers!! So I go to the shops this afternoon and wander into poundland and pick up some HPT's for the next time we are seriously trying...2 for a £1...strip tests 25miu sensitivity. Great for a POAS addict.

So I get home at 4.00pm and decide to go to the loo.....only 9dpo and pee'd in a cup....I know...bad girl right!!! so I dip the cheapie strip and sit on the loo watching the dye run through it and I swear I see a faint line remember just over a week ago I did a 10miu IC to make sure I had def ovulated and the HCG was completely out my system and got a complete stark white BFN. I had a couple of digi's in the draw....so decided what the hell put yourself out of your misery...will say 'not pregnant', other test is prob an evap etc etc...this is what I got...

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/9dpo25miu160711-1.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/digi9dpo16711.jpg

Glowie

That looks like two :holly: to me!!!!

Congratulations!

Pip x

Omg Glowie!!!!!! That does look good! Could it be? Omg please call your doctor to get checked and confirm asap! I am so keeping everything crossed for you!!!!!!!!

They don't do HCG blood tests in the UK LL unless there is something wrong....so I'll just have to wait it out and take it that I am pregnant again.

Super worried though :nope:

On a plus....proves a point that your fertility does NOT drop off the end of a cliff when you hit 40 :winkwink:

Oh Glowie, I am sending you every possitive thought posible!!!!! Keep us posted please...when could you call your doctor? Perhaps an ultrasound???

I can call them and tell them...once AF is late and will get booking in appointment with Midwife but I won't qualify for any special treatment or tests and first Ultrasound in UK is 10-12 weeks!!!
Will see how things go and try and persuade OH to pay for a private one again. The place we booked with last time (but didn't make it) were really nice and gave us our deposit back when we couldn't go.
I suppose I could BEG the Midwife but to be honest they just won't do it here unless you are bleeding etc :nope:

F..K ME! GLowie, that's amazing, you are the most fertile oldy on the planet!!!!!!
Keeping my fingers VERY crossed, which is hard to do whilst playing an opera. Gotta go to work will check back later for more developments! SO EXCITED!

Glowie

You are amazing, well done you! You need to come and stay with me for a few days; St George's SW London have a walk-in EPU! It's a heck of a wait but last October I got a 7 week scan just by waiting for a couple of hours one Saturday morning!!!

Somehow I see an influx of Maca Root sales on the horizon :haha:

Really Spoomie....I might beg my midwife or phone the lady who dealt with me at the EPAU last time but bet she won't see me without a DR's referral.
Please send me some really sticky vibes please :thumbup:

Glowie I got the MACA root powder...any idea how much of that I should take?

I think it's more potent than the capsule form LL....not entirely sure....have a look for the Maca Root thread on here and ask. I believe it tastes horrible though....which was why I got the capsules :winkwink: I think people make smoothies with it etc :thumbup:

Reb...:haha: I found this interesting link for you https://natural-fertility-info.com/increase-ivf-success

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->