TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Miss C it might not be yet...holding out hope :hugs:

Thanks Pip!!! here's tonight's test 13dpo 8pm

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo_960C0454-4093-6B9D-0E48-1B9842B087AD.jpg

Awe, huge congrats to you both, Glowie and LLbean. I've not been around much so delighted to pop on and see such positive news.

I don't know exactly where I am in my cycle - this is deliberate. As I'm sure you'll understand I reached a point where ttc had just completely taken over my life and tbh I was getting more and more miserable and frustrated. So I have thrown myself into work and stuff and finally managed to move on. So, though I have not given up my dream of becoming a mum by any stretch of the imagination - (I know all the O signs and stuff so impossible to not act on them), but the charting, opks, vit concoctions and 24/7 ttc woe is me, thinking has been replaced by a more rational not preventing, casually trying, and leaving it all to nature while I get on with my life approach is my method these days. Sadly this means not obsessing on bnb - a very hard habit to break let me tell you!

Still thinking of you all and wishing bfp's & sticky beans to everyone. :hugs:

Glowie

Here are my 10DPO Superdrug and IC tests compared with my 12DPO Superdrug and IC tests. Yours are way clearer!

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5096/5529673581_c9e768a0d7_m.jpg

Pip x

Hi Nise....so nice to hear from you :hugs: :kiss:

Thanks for posting that Pip...nice comparison :thumbup:

Hey Nise

Good to hear from you. Part of me is sooo envious of you that you have found a way to manage ttc within the bigger picture of your real life! Keep it up girl! And while you're busy doing other stuff may great things follow as a result x

Thanks so much and welcome back Nise...Hope you too can celebrate soon!

I am waiting to hear on Betas before making it "official" and posting it on the BFP thread......but I had to start playing with my signature LOL

Hey Sam, how are you? Hope you're ok, I was thinking about you earlier today. Hope you had a good weekend with OH visiting. x

Anyone heard from her?

Hi Nise and Truly - great that you popped in!
Truly - fantastic result, bravo!!!
Glowie - your line looks fantastic, STICK BEAN!
I'm too tired to write anymore. Doing opera till 1am every night is a bit tiring after a while!
xx

that's way darker than mine too Glowstar, mine are cycle days at the side though and I was around 30 day cycles.

Attachments

• 3 plus weeks.jpg
    3 plus weeks.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 7
~~~~~***** VENT ALERT *****~~~~~ DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE IN A GOOD MOOD
COS I'M NOT.

I still haven't got a consultant. The Lister is completely crap. I think we're headed into non-IVF land, which I'm afraid means no family-land. Can I let go? I just don't know what to do. I'm not even sure I want to be a Mum anymore, I don't want another miscarriage and I don't want to go through IVF again. Sorry girls, my PMA has vanished into the blue and this is the only place I can vent. xx

Reb, it's bound to get to you from time to time, you can't be expected to keep up a happy smiley face and nature all the time, reality just isn't like that.

I'm sure you're just having a bad day sweetheart, and I'm sure the questions you are asking yourself have gone through the minds of many of the others on here. I'd take my rage out on the Lister and find out what the hell is going on. :hugs:

Thanks Truly :winkwink:

Reb...you are allowed to have off days...you must feel so frustrated :growlmad: I think you need to phone and find out what the hell is going on! Is there another clinic you can go to? you still have options......I am sending you a huge dose of PMA. :hugs:

Sam & Morgans - hope you are both OK :hugs:

Thanks guys - I sent a snotty e-mail, no response. The trouble with phoning is I'm on my mobile in France and last time I called, was on hold for half an hour...
I think I'll get Steve to call them instead.
Hope everyone else is doing better! xxx

Reb, sending you hugs and hoping they get some answers already.

~~~~~***** VENT ALERT *****~~~~~ DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE IN A GOOD MOOD
COS I'M NOT.

I still haven't got a consultant. The Lister is completely crap. I think we're headed into non-IVF land, which I'm afraid means no family-land. Can I let go? I just don't know what to do. I'm not even sure I want to be a Mum anymore, I don't want another miscarriage and I don't want to go through IVF again. Sorry girls, my PMA has vanished into the blue and this is the only place I can vent. xx

Hi Reb

It's so hard to stay positive and at the same time not let it take over your life. You DO still want to keep trying, you wouldn't be in such turmoil about it if you didn't want it so badly. And the emotions of ttc are massively magnified with IVF, I'm sure, because it is totally and utterly out of your hands. I'm thinking the same as Glowie, couldn't you explore using a different clinic? Your OH feels very negative about the consultant, the clinic doesn't seem to be treating you with the care and attention you need over such an emotionally challenging time and I'm certain that with the money you have to pay for this there must be someone somewhere who could provide you with a better service and all round more positive experience? Maybe get Steve to call and see what the heck's going on with them, give them their marching orders if he isn't satisfied with their response and then to get the Yellow Pages out and find someone who'll look after you and nurture you both :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Evening all and as usual thanks for your support. Still no response to my e-mail from the hospital so OH is going to ring them in the morning and give them hell. You get MUCH better service and dedication from the NHS... Anyway, maybe OH will be more on board with a new consultant - his instincts about the old one were obviously spot on.
Anyway, how is everyone? Miss C - how's it going?
And Sam, I hope you're feeling okay and had a great time with your OH xxx

I'm sure Steve will get it all sorted out Reb :thumbup: hope to hear an update soon xxx

this is just the weirdest feeling, not waiting to O, not waiting to poas, not waiting to see if AF shows, not analysing symptoms etc etc etc. am just on the countdown to our appointment on the 2nd. Hubby and I have yet to make the final IVF decision but have talked about if we will be able to find the money. Probably gonna fall short by about $2,000 so it could be an off the table option before it gets there.

Hi girls, Im still here, just had the most crap week ever then AF showed her ugly face, so I have been feeling pretty rubbish and low. Had to go to a funeral today of a 26yr old :-(

I havent been feeling very positive at all in the past two weeks, on a real downer, but today did decide I should start temping again this morning and got a high on only Day 6 this morning on CBFM. Wonder if I'll ov early?

LLBean & Glowie - so chuffed for you both, hang on to those little beans :) x x

Spk soon
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back