TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Miss C - hope you are now in the land of nod conjuring up a cunning plan to come up with that extra $2000 if you have too :hugs:

Morgans - welcome back...I know you've had a really tough week so double :hugs::hugs:

Well drum roll ladies...the results are in.......

1st Beta @ 13dpo - 228
2nd Beta @n 15dpo - 616!!

Gives me a doubling time of 32.78 hours!!! stick beanie...please stick [-o<[-o<

Thanks to all you lovely ladies for keeping me sane!!!

Congrats Glowie...YEY for rising numbers for you!!!!!

I just got back from the ER and the Betas went down so I may actually have a MC...lets see what happens. Spotting did stop so who knows...its all strange LOL

:nope: I really hope not LL.....sending major sticky vibes your way FX'd!!!

well I still feel fine, wish this wasn't messing with my head now LOL

I feel for you...being in limbo is NOT a nice place to be it totally messes with your head big time....hoping and hoping [-o<[-o<

Hi girls, Im still here, just had the most crap week ever then AF showed her ugly face, so I have been feeling pretty rubbish and low. Had to go to a funeral today of a 26yr old :-(

I havent been feeling very positive at all in the past two weeks, on a real downer, but today did decide I should start temping again this morning and got a high on only Day 6 this morning on CBFM. Wonder if I'll ov early?

LLBean & Glowie - so chuffed for you both, hang on to those little beans :) x x

Spk soon
x

Hey Morgans

Sorry to hear you've been feeling rubbish. Such a mixture of emotions when af arrives, disappointment, frustration etc etc and topping it off with a funeral (sorry for your loss) is the icing you don't need on the cake you didn't even want to be eating :cry: What a ghastly day you must've had but if nothing else, it reminds us that we come here but once and we should determine to savour the experience - I don't mean that to sound flippant, I am just thinking of my own experience; my closest friend from university days lost her battle with cancer last year. She was such a 'glass half full' person and I'm such a 'glass half empty' person so whenever I feel miserable I try to think of all that is good in my life because she would give anything to be living it. Temping, CBFM etc all sounds positive though, like you're preparing to come back fighting. We're only 2 days apart, I'm on cd8 but still only reading low as yet, so let's obsess together :hugs::hugs:

Great news Glowie!

LL, thinking of you; stay positive and let's hope for good things xxx

LLBean, I've got my fingers crossed for you, please stick, little one xxxx
Glowie - great news for your betas xx
Morgans - I really hope you feel better soon, it's such a blooming roller-coaster, this. Give yourself a treat over the weekend and pamper yourself a little! xxx
Miss C - it's going to be worth borrowing the $2000 if you're committed to IVF. We've given up worrying about the money - after all we bought a car last year for £2000 and didn't even bat an eyelid. And they say having a child sets you back by about £100K so this is just the beginning!!!!!
Sam, are you around? Hope you're feeling okay xxx

AFM, got a new consultant, and can phone him over the weekend, so hopefully we'll have a better idea of what's what soon. Not sure if I'm ready to start IVF at the end of the week...urk.

well no spotting still...cramps yes but no spotting...the waiting game continues

Thanks all for your support. Told hubby and he is ok. was sad how he got all excited at first and I had to go "wait, sorry, don't get too excited babe..." Man it broke my heart

Reb: Thanks for all of your kind notes. I'm in a blue funk. I had a nice time with OH, but there was tension and sadness that hasn't been there since after the last MC and now he's gone until August 12th and we're in a bit of a distant-feeling moment. Probably because I feel lonely and needy as hell and he's buried in work from having to take time off to care for me, etc. Add in the fact that we missed this month's fertile window and we're not in a great place. I'm around, stalking you all, but not feeling much PMA. I am glad that you got another consultant though! That makes me feel optimistic!

Everyone else: I'm a bit of an Eeyore at the moment. So I'm hiding a bit. Sorry. I hope you're all doing well. I'm sure I'll snap out of it at some point. Lots of :dust: to you all!

Sammy you won't "snap out of it" but you will learn how to cope with it better. So don't put that pressure on yourself as well as everything else. I still have really really shit days when I just cry and cry and as I near my due date it is getting worse and worse but there are good days in between it's just the balance of good and bad that shifts. Vent all you like, I know I have, and you ladies have really given me the love and support I need on those days.

Sending you massive hugs

Thanks for your kinds words - yep Spoomie only 2 days apart so we can sympton spot together! Another high on the CBFM Day 7 think I better maybe get started!! legs up on the wall again and all that!!! Have a good weekend ladies

looks like the battle is over ladies...but on to the next cycle with my chin up high as well as my hopes!

Oh no, LL - I really hope you're wrong xxxx Loads of hugs and what a PMA
Sam - great to hear you're back and sorry you're feeling rough - it's to be expected. Miss C has wise words for you and yes, please vent at us x
Morgans -:sex::spermy::bunny::sex: - can we have an icon for legs-up-against-the-wall?!

AFM - Steve did the deed, we have a new consultant and MUCH more pro-active than the old dud. He wants to test my ANA and thrombophillia and thyroid before we do anything so it's a race against the clock if we decide to go for this month...£££££££ OMG! WHAT SHALL WE DO?!

Lots of love and hugs to you all, you have kept me sane whilst I've been away from my home for a month. Can't wait to get back on Monday, last opera tomorrow night x

well I feel fine today, temps went up but line on FRER is almost non-existant. I am thinking ...on to the next cycle. Now just praying I am VERY fertile for next one (and that they put me on Progesterone IMMEDIATELY)...maybe I get twin girls hehehe

I am fine, but worry about hubby still...did not tell him about FRER today... he still kissed my belly last night and said "we can still love it even if its nothing right?" Ugh its kills me to see him sad or crying!...and yes he is a crier

I'm so sorry Eli :cry::cry:

Reb - sounds like Steve is on the case!!! sounds like this new consultant is what you need!

its not over till flow shows...so we will see...guess stranger things have happened LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->