TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Oh my gosh, poor Glowie. Sending lots of love and good wishes xxx :hugs::hugs:

Morgans....hurry up, I'm already 3dpo and waiting for you to come and keep me company!!! :haha::haha: Would so love it if my chart just kept on climbing and climbing like today.....dream on!!!

OMG GLOWIE...come on it has to be all good! keeping all positive thoughts for you!

Lots of positive vibes and love to you Glowie xxxxx

Morgans - tell that huevo to get a move on! Spoomie needs a cycle buddie x

Day 13 still high!! Not long spoomie I'll be joint you shortly honest!! I hope! All these highs are getting boring now. Glowie been texting me. She is awfully frustrated with hospital. See what today brings for her

Please send my best wishes to Glowie.

:hugs: and :dust:

Pip x

Ugh! So sorry to LL and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Glowie. This is just the shits for everyone. :growlmad:

Life has been really busy; been away for a workshop for the last almost week. I'm on CD36 and still no AF, but had spotting for several days which should have coincided with AF, but she's a no show. BFN this morning. I always get excited that my cycles are evening out, and then end up waiting, waiting and waiting every damn time.

I'm willing to go one more month on my own, and then I'm heading to the doc. I had such a PMA when I started tracking again this past month, and really hoped that things would work out. I'm talking more about getting an O, than a BFP at this point.

I bought Vitex, but it's just sitting here until AF shows. SO EFFIN FRUSTRATED!

Shelley71...hugs my friend... we are going straight to IVF too... hang in there!

Sending out positive thoughts and much strength to the lovely Glowie. :hugs:

OH NO. I just came back to find this note about Glowie! UGH. It's NOT what I expected to hear at all. :( Hang in there Glowie!!

In my news, OH and I are fighting. It's really very bad. In fact there has been talk of separation, which really freaks me out on so many levels. It has not been a good month at all. That's why I've been so quiet. If we split, well, there goes my love, along with all of my baby chances. So. I guess time will tell. :(

sorry I have been MIA, bubba got tonsilitis twice and this past week I have been really sick, still bed ridden today, have the flu added to nasty vomitting and exploding bottom, so very not pleasant. Had to call hubby and get him to leave work immediately cos I was laying on the floor and couldn't get up. And to top it all off I think I may have o'd and we have missed it completely with being so ill.

Glowy honey sending you every sticky vibe I can find. Love and hugs your way sweetheart.

Sammy DP and I were in this self same spot a few months ago, the toll of TTC and the stresses of losing a baby are just overwhelming. I was ready to say that's it and I in fact did. I told him it's all over I simply can't do this anymore, I am sick of fighting, sick of ttc etc etc. I think it was a wake up call and we reassessed everything and fortunately we did come out the other side. Don'e make any decisions now, just ride this part and then see. Remember also men like to go off into their caves and sort things out and then they wander back out with it all decided and as if nothing has happened. This to us is alien and think they dont care or feel.

Hugs to everyone, that is about as much typing as I can handle, dizzy again, best lay down.

Miss C: Thank you. I won't write more because your message made me burst into tears (the good kind, mind you). I am so grateful for your support and I will wait and see what happens. I know that he's in his cave, but I'm not sure I can take more of the not-having-a-partner 3/4 of my life. I may give in and stop ttc and move back to Scotland. That's what the choice seems to be. OH and no baby, or no OH and no baby. Horrid, really. I said some things that cannot be unsaid on Monday. Let's hope there's some forgiveness there.

oh Sam both hubby and I have said some unforgivable things, we were both lashing out and I guess we forget that it's their baby too and they don't just sit and cry and stuff like we do. Men have to be the ones to fix things and in this instance they can't. The more devastated we are the more they feel helpless and they then lash out. My psychologist told me all of this and it makes so much sense. This is probably the hardest journey we will ever have to travel and we just gotta hold on so very tight and use whatever means we can to help not lose our grip or just let go. I do tend to do my crying when he is not around and I guess he thinks I am coping better than I am. I hide it from him and Jake which is hard but I guess we are built to be strong enough to do it all. Being a mum, growing that life inside our own body and the living and breathing every ounce of our being for that child for the rest of our lives takes some strength. It so worth it the end result is such reward I guess we have to accept that the journey is going to be hard. Why it is so hard for some and so easy for others is totally beyond me and I have stopped trying to figure that one out.

Sam - hope you can resolve your differences. This is just such a stressful time for everyone. Chin up, hope all is ok x :hugs:

Miss C - hope you feel better soon, you can try again next month - long as you feeling bit better now. :hugs:

Glowie - hope you ok honey, Ill text you later - get lots of rest. xx :hugs:

Spoomie - think I'm almost with you - peak today - pos opk - looking at FF though you would think I OV on Day 11, Ill see what the next few days of temps brings. :thumbup:

Hi my lovely ladies, firstly I'm on my phone so sorry for lack of smilies.
Sam - I am thinking of you and sincerely hope you and oh can sort this out, I am sure you will. Blame it on hormones!

Miss C - hope you feel better soon and so does Jake xx

Everyone else - thinking of you all to. X

AFM - I ended up at A&E on Wednesday night due to a tiny amount of spotting but really bad stomach cramps and ovary pain.
They decided to keep me in worried about ectopic. They took my beta and it was 5600 which had more than doubled. I got sent for a scan on Thursday which showed a 7mm sac in the womb nothing in the sac yet but apparantly totally normal for bang on 5 weeks. Uterine lining thickened. They also found a 7 cm mass on my right ovary. They checked my progesterone which was 116.
Which they said was excellent. Consultant keeping eye in things. Had beta done again today and it's 11400 so doubled again and they seem pleased. Still cramping a bit, no more spotting. Scan booked for 19th August. Talk of removing cyst if gets bigger but can't till at least 14 weeks as at moment it's producing progesterone to keep the pregnancy going.
Please send sticky vibes.....this baby needs it xxxx

Glowie all my sticky vibes for you and about the cyst...it can be hormonal too! I think it will go away on its own. They found one in my ultrasound at the ER too, my left ovary...but my doc says it likely just goes away on its own.

HUGS!!!

Glowie: Super sticky vibes coming your way. Your levels sound really good!

I'll keep you posted. Bit more spotting not actually making it out on pants but sitting around cervix and more cramping. Wish I felt more hopeful :-(

I'll keep you posted. Bit more spotting not actually making it out on pants but sitting around cervix and more cramping. Wish I felt more hopeful :-(

I spotted through my first trimester and cramped as well. Had a healthy happy Baby Boy. That was 9 years ago and we are working on giving him the little brother he wants to traumatize...:haha:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to you!

D~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"