TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Reb :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Miss C - so excited for you, what a great plan and certainly something to focus on!!! c'mon witch!!!

Hey Glowie, thanks for the hugs - how're you doing? Any news? x
Miss C - great news and for once, let's pray that Witchy gets you x

Thanks to you all for coping with my self-indulgence! You are a great bunch x

Reb - hope you feel more positive today :hugs: Spoomie gave some excellent advice which I can not add too :hugs:

Miss C - hope AF turns up soon so you can start with your plan. Loads of :dust: for it to get you your BFP which is the start of a happy; healthy and full term pregnancy :dust:

Hello ALL :flower:

Im hoping I can join you! Im 41 and already a lucky mum to three 17 11 and 5. I got married last year and have convinced dh to ttc ! but naivelly (spelling not my strong point) didnt think that I would have problems after having had three before. we have been dtd for 6 months, Im letting mother nature take its course as I have a beautiful family but would really love another. Have been told Im perimenopausal with a random FSH of 60 as i missed 3 periods but all seems back to normal now.

anyway hello, all advise welcome as I am obsessing and keep poas, I have barred myself from chemists !!!

xxxxxx hugs and hellos :hugs:

Hello ALL

Im hoping I can join you! Im 41 and already a lucky mum to three 17 11 and 5. I got married last year and have convinced dh to ttc ! but naivelly (spelling not my strong point) didnt think that I would have problems after having had three before. we have been dtd for 6 months, Im letting mother nature take its course as I have a beautiful family but would really love another. Have been told Im perimenopausal with a random FSH of 60 as i missed 3 periods but all seems back to normal now.

anyway hello, all advise welcome as I am obsessing and keep poas, I have barred myself from chemists !!!

xxxxxx hugs and hellos

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Reb S

Miss C, sounds like you have a good plan there :)

:wave: rudeysbaby - I read something someone else put (might have been on this thread but whatever, thought it was very wise words!) that said our bodies go in and out of perimenopause at this age and so we just need to try each month as any given month might be the right one, so that is what I am focusing on :)

AFM I got my RJ/BP delievery this morning but not really sure when to start taking it as I am out for this month - if anyone has taken it is it cumulative so the sooner I start taking it the better or should I just wait until the start of the next cycle? (it's not cheap!). Also am going to order some maca so will take that too :)

Butterfly if RB is Royal Jelly you can take it all cycle and you can start taking it immediately :thumbup:

Butterfly if RB is Royal Jelly you can take it all cycle and you can start taking it immediately :thumbup:

Thanks Wooly, yes is Royal jelly with Bee Pollen and Propalis thrown in together with honey - tastes Ok, but not brilliant!! Will start taking it now then :)

Evening all, ME POST ALERT.......................
I hope you don't mind, but I need a bit of comfort and have come to my old thread for it! I met my best friend's new baby a couple of days ago - I was really good- I didn't cry, I just held him (for about an hour!) and jiggled him and kissed his little head (loads of dark hair!) but now I'm a wreck. I can't stop thinking about him and I have so little hope left now. I'm not sure how to get myself up and running for a possible IVF with such a small chance of success and how I'll deal with it again, if it fails, or I MC. I just want to go on holding little Leo. Sorry, ladies - I know we've all been here. xxx

Hi Reb S, I hope you are feeling better today. Its really healthy to share what's on your mind and you have absolutely no reason to feel bad about it being a 'me alert!'. The girls have all said it far better than I can. Positivity and trying to stay relaxed is the key. I've just heard recently that a friend of mine is pregnant again from IVF!!! She has EXACTLY the same AMH as you and is perimenopausal and they told her it was extremely unlikely but she's proved them wrong TWICE!!!! It CAN happen. Somehow you need to find the inner strength to focus on the positive rather than the negative! We can be IVF buddies if you like! (I'll keep you posted on what they recommend after Friday). Take care hon and listen to your wonderful friends on here! :hugs:

Reb S please dont cry or get discouraged, the way i look at it, is you just picked up some wonderful baby vibes, and now this IVF will work with a super sticky bean. I know how you feel, i have at least 7 women at work pg right now and a friend of mine there had her little boy in June, he was born at 29 weeks, they just had her shower last weekend, and it was so hard, but i just tried to soak up the baby vibes!!

Miss C yea for making the appt, and i sure wish she was not here for a good reason, and that you would get a surprise bfp!!

AFM i am pretty sure i ovulated last night, wow i could really feel it on the right side this time, it was actually painful i used the instead cups this time and dh and i have been doing it every other day. I am going to start using my fertility monitor i bought when af shows, but i am praying that maybe i wont need it!!

Love and hugs to all you ladies, we are not too old to do this, and one day our little miracles will be in our arms!!

OMM sending some :dust: for you and praying this is your cycle :dust:

And sending out loads and loads of :dust: to all the other ladies on this thread and praying this is your cycles for your BFPs too :dust:

Hi all,
Big welcome to Rudeysbaby! It's great that you have 3 already - all the more chance that you'll pop out another one!
Beetle - thanks for your wise words - I'm a great one for focusing on the bad stuff and am now keeping a 'get healthy' diary in the run-up for possible IVF - if we go for it, yes, we can be IVF buddies! I think LLBean might be headed that way too, so there could be a few of us mouldy-oldies!
OMM - thanks to you too - yes, I'm trying to soak up baby vibes! Went swimming with my neighbours 3 LO's today and just enjoyed it! Hoping that this is your month x

OMM sending some :dust: for you and praying this is your cycle :dust:

And sending out loads and loads of :dust: to all the other ladies on this thread and praying this is your cycles for your BFPs too :dust:

Awww thanks honey, and you know your always in my prayers!!!:hugs:

Hi all,
Big welcome to Rudeysbaby! It's great that you have 3 already - all the more chance that you'll pop out another one!
Beetle - thanks for your wise words - I'm a great one for focusing on the bad stuff and am now keeping a 'get healthy' diary in the run-up for possible IVF - if we go for it, yes, we can be IVF buddies! I think LLBean might be headed that way too, so there could be a few of us mouldy-oldies!
OMM - thanks to you too - yes, I'm trying to soak up baby vibes! Went swimming with my neighbours 3 LO's today and just enjoyed it! Hoping that this is your month x

Yea for soaking up the baby vibes!!!! wow with 3 little ones now you cant miss this cycle lol. :hugs:

May I join you ladies? I am currently 4 dpo on my second cycle of TTC this baby, using donor sperm and charting temps/using opks etc. Oh and lets not forget using pineapple core for implantation.. Anyone who charts want to look at mine and see how it compares to last month? I know its early..

Different symptoms for me this cycle? CM dried up just after O, Cervix is medium in position and firmness, (last month it was high), Also a bit teary but that could just be symptom spotting!! LOL..

Anyway, I was looking for a place to keep in touch, hope everyone has lots of luck this month!!

Welcome to amommy! Wow - SO many kids! Here's hoping it's your cycle. Wow, we have so many new friends I can barely keep up!

AFM - OH is away and thinking of getting my large black hound to sleep on the bed as the riots get closer and closer...he's got a great bark and scary growl - as long as no-one can see his tail wagging!

on no Reb, didn't realise you were so close to the riots, stay safe, it's ludicrous at the minute in this country. Get snuggled up with the dog although if it's anything like mine it will sit scratching it's ears and yawning at the top of the stairs whilst you go down to see why the buglar alram is going off a 3am!

riots literally 5 mins down the road fom my sister and nephew, colliers woods is their shopping centre.

just spoke to my FS and I am having hcg and progesterone tests done tomorrow a) to make sure I am not pegnant and b) to confim I O'd or didn't O, if both are negative I start staight away on clomid 100mg so should O in about 2 weeks

Ooh, Miss C - your FS is the most pro-active, sensible one I've ever heard of! Good luck and hope all goes well and you can move onto clomid! xx
PS dog slept on bed but it was an excuse really :winkwink::winkwink:

Reb I didn't realise you were close. I hope the rioting didn't get any closer to you.

Miss C I hope your family near it were safe.

I just couldn't believe the news last night reading about the rioting in London then go my local news to see a gang rampaging through Birmingham causing damage and looting and Birmingham is only 6 miles from me :nope:

Miss C hope you get answers with your test. How fabulous would it be for a surprise BFP but if not answers so you can move on to Clomid :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->