TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

I hope everyone is safe and your family, too.

Can't wait for you to get your bloods. Things are moving in the right direction! :dance::dance::dance:

ladies be safe...can you get out of the area?

HUGS!

Reb how are you? How close was all this to you? I pray you are ok and all your friends and family are safe.

Well, they just closed my high street, which is at the end of my road because 100 hoodies are headed our way. I managed to buy some supplies from one brave shop which was staying open with guards at the door! Jasper and I are holeing up for the day and wishing Steve was here, but really, where I live, they'd only be looting pound shops and nail bars! The police are over-reacting now but that's a good thing. Will keep you posted, but I might leg it out and stay with my sis x

Thanks Wooley - we'll be fine - Jasper has BIG teeth - he may look cute on my avatar, but he's a large, scary-looking dog!!! xx
Hope everyone else is safe as well and that we all become Mum's to out-weigh all the hoodies' Mums!!!

Thanks Wooley - we'll be fine - Jasper has BIG teeth - he may look cute on my avatar, but he's a large, scary-looking dog!!! xx
Hope everyone else is safe as well and that we all become Mum's to out-weigh all the hoodies' Mums!!!

Amen to that! What is the UK coming to? Stay safe Reb S and all those who live in the affected areas. Not a good ad for coming to the UK for the Olympics is it?!

I got my blood test results from yesterday. My beta is 370 which I think is nice and strong for only 4 weeks. My progesterone is 23.2 which is good as well! I'll be going in on the 22nd for my first OB check! Woohoo now I am getting excited! :happydance:

Jennjenn so pleased your results are good and pray all continues well for you with your pregnancy :thumbup:

I got my blood test results from yesterday. My beta is 370 which I think is nice and strong for only 4 weeks. My progesterone is 23.2 which is good as well! I'll be going in on the 22nd for my first OB check! Woohoo now I am getting excited! :happydance:

That's awesome !jennjenn, best of luck :)

hi Ladies, I love this board, I was cracking up at my desk (at work) at macwooly's posts about the nurse and comments on the best ways to babydance lol...

TOOOOOOOO funny :) definitely lightens the load...

I have been lurking a little bit, but thought I should actually introduce myself before posting too much :D.

I am 44, had DD (15) and DS(12) from a previous marriage. Remarried in 08 to much younger *ahem* man 13 yrs my junior... and we suffered a miscarraige in 09. Pretty much for the past few years it has been NTNP, and now we have decided to seriously try for just one, if we can.

So dh went for sa ... haven't gotten results yet, and I am using this cycle to do my hormones etc..... I started charting last month, and was shocked to see my temp drop at Ovulation. I get mittelschmerz and always avoided doing the dance around then, as it was sometimes painful....but after charting I see that is probably part of our problem :D. We are not doing things at the right time lol.

anyway, I was visited by the :witch: today, so we will carry on to the next month - I hope to concieve before my 45th bday.

I live in Canada, originally from the States.... and would love to be a part of the 'gang'....

Oh and I am a LUTW chick lol.

Ohhhhh wow, 370 is FANTASTIC for 4 weeks, there might even be more than one in there, whoo hoo, how exciting!!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->