TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

^If we all live closer I would. One big Baby and Bump forum party. I just worried about all the calories from eating all the dang cookies... Guess we had a earthquake here in Virginia. 5.8 and I guess people on the East coast aren't use to them. My babysitter and son were upstairs and really felt the house shake...

in GA now but from California...hate to say it but I laughed when my dad called to check up on me hehehehe

Yes I'm from the West coast and am used to Earthquakes.

I was in a 6.2 in Indonesia and it was pretty scary, but I guess you guys are quake-hardened! I was standing on Borobodur at the time, which being 12 centuries old, has survived one or two quakes, but I did think it was the local volcano, Merapi, exploding, which gave me pause for thought!
Hope all are well today; I've got a stinky cold but I'm hoping for the Spoomie 'ill is good for conception' school of thought. x

Oh and PS - the doctor has lost all my test results...WTF :shock:

You have GOT to be joking? Bugger. You are jinxed by that clinic, first a crap, disinterested Dr, then a sensitive but disorganised one???!!!

BTW Reb, we are pretty much same dpo and our charts are on the same trajectory! I know you said that you had a cold but not sure what happened to mine this am to cause it to sky rocket, and I don't feel like I'm getting ill. Guess it could be the after effects of soy, bit slow to rise above the coverline but now I'm obviously playing catch up! Hope you're feeling better soon, but equally, I hope your body is too busy fighting it for a few days yet to notice that little egg burrowing in for the duration :thumbup:

Wow, Spoomie, you are HOT!!! I'm not sure I'm really 5DPO - I usually O much earlier, latest ever was 14. Let's hope your temp rise is a naughty little fertilised eggie! Come on eggies, burrow away, we're ready for you!

reb that sucks

Garnet the earthquake was felt in Canada also i live about 12ish hours away (well im guessing i honestly cant remember how long it takes to drive to VA i only remember how long it took us to get to Myrtle beach). It's strange as i always envision the west coast on faults not the east coast.

Just checking in on everyone. There's nothing to report here. Going to start temping tomorrow (I keep forgetting!) and ended up resetting my CBFM. So, it's two days behind me, but it should be ok. I'm just trying to psych myself up for another round of tracking.

I really don't want another cycle with no O results. I'm not positive that I'm not Oing, but since I haven't seen one yet, AND I'm not PG, then it makes me feel sure that there are no eggs dropping.

I started Vitex this month, so hopefully that will help at some point. I know it takes a while, so I'll have to be patient. Hmph.

Just checking in on everyone. There's nothing to report here. Going to start temping tomorrow (I keep forgetting!) and ended up resetting my CBFM. So, it's two days behind me, but it should be ok. I'm just trying to psych myself up for another round of tracking.

I really don't want another cycle with no O results. I'm not positive that I'm not Oing, but since I haven't seen one yet, AND I'm not PG, then it makes me feel sure that there are no eggs dropping.

I started Vitex this month, so hopefully that will help at some point. I know it takes a while, so I'll have to be patient. Hmph.

There are blood tests you can have done to see if you are ovulating and also check how your egg reserves are doing.

My yearly OB appt is in November, so I'm going to keep tracking until then. I'm going to ask about all of that then. Hopefully, he'll be willing to do some testing without referring me to a FS. I just want some preliminary results and then figure out what I want to do after that.

Glowie, you are the guru of chart analysis.....FFF amended my chart to show O at cd11, just as you said!

Reb, not such an impressive looking chart for me now though! YOU on the other hand are looking SPECTACULAR!!! Hope you're feeling better and that your temps are flying high for an altogether different reason :hugs: x

reb that sucks

Garnet the earthquake was felt in Canada also i live about 12ish hours away (well im guessing i honestly cant remember how long it takes to drive to VA i only remember how long it took us to get to Myrtle beach). It's strange as i always envision the west coast on faults not the east coast.

We felt the earthquake too [I'm Gatineau/ottawa area] where are you pdmcd??

RebS - I am so sorry to hear this, it makes my eye twitch [working in health care] to hear that happen. Is it an inefficient MOA or the doc that lost them? :( What types of results were these (diagnostic, blood work?) and can you call the respective labs/hospitals to arrange to get your own copies?

RebS - I am so sorry to hear this, it makes my eye twitch [working in health care] to hear that happen. Is it an inefficient MOA or the doc that lost them? :( What types of results were these (diagnostic, blood work?) and can you call the respective labs/hospitals to arrange to get your own copies?

Hi Rashaa - after lots of phone calls to both labs and doctors they've finally found the 1st set which told me I'm HIV and Hep free (as if I didn't know!) and also thyroid is fine. They're still hunting for ANA and thrombophilia...oh well, what can you do!

Hi Rashaa - after lots of phone calls to both labs and doctors they've finally found the 1st set which told me I'm HIV and Hep free (as if I didn't know!) and also thyroid is fine. They're still hunting for ANA and thrombophilia...oh well, what can you do!

God Willing, it won't take much longer to get the rest of info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->