TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

bottom still leaking, so so so sore.

just a quick fly by to share this article from a uk newspaper

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2009628/IVF-great-lie-fertility-40s-.html

bottom still leaking, so so so sore.

just a quick fly by to share this article from a uk newspaper

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2009628/IVF-great-lie-fertility-40s-.html

Amen to all that!!! The stats and negativity mess with our heads. We are still ovulating, we still have periods, we can still have babies! If all else fails we can consider the possibility of moving to the Pacific island to which she referred.......:haha:

Nice article MissC hope your bottom heals quickly
and wow so many new ladies in this group is hard to keep track
as you may know from earlier posts i am 43 ,i have not posted earlier from fear but af didn`t arrive this month so on cd 32 of 28 day cycle i tested and was bfn, started getting some pg symptoms so tested again cd39 and got bfp but was very light tested again cd 42 and was darker so started believing then tested again cd46 and test line as dark as control line,now saying all that have been cramping all day on n off so worrying silly now ,have had some cramping since before af due so wasnt worried but doubts after mc creeping in,
but that said i am pg and at 43 shows we can do it ladies so heres hoping we all get our bfps fx`d and lots of :dust: every1
:flower: welcome to all the new ladies

Nice article MissC hope your bottom heals quickly
and wow so many new ladies in this group is hard to keep track
as you may know from earlier posts i am 43 ,i have not posted earlier from fear but af didn`t arrive this month so on cd 32 of 28 day cycle i tested and was bfn, started getting some pg symptoms so tested again cd39 and got bfp but was very light tested again cd 42 and was darker so started believing then tested again cd46 and test line as dark as control line,now saying all that have been cramping all day on n off so worrying silly now ,have had some cramping since before af due so wasnt worried but doubts after mc creeping in,
but that said i am pg and at 43 shows we can do it ladies so heres hoping we all get our bfps fx`d and lots of :dust: every1
:flower: welcome to all the new ladies

:hugs::hugs: No worrying allowed! Congrads.

D~

Ladies just an FYI from Samian....she can read your posts but something is happening with her connection as it will not allow her to post anything herself.

If you know of other threads she is on please leave word there for her as well. Thank you. She just wants to make sure people know she is ok and doing well but unable to post at the moment. Cant even write to bnb to complain.

Sam : Ladies--will you let the women on BnB know that I cannot post replies on there? I can read their things, but cannot post. And since I cannot post, I cannot even post a complaint in the help forum!!

Hello all! Back at the ranch, so catching up.
Miss C - sorry about the ring of fire, I hope it cools down soon... x I found your article really interesting - I can't wait to get my immunes testing back and see what they find - also wish someone would really honestly tell us about OH's spermies and if they would ever do the job on their own...
Sam - what a nuisance! Just when you're back with us.
Spoomie - yes, sorry! It was Truly who asked about my festival. The Yorkshire Moors are incredibly beautiful and we were playing in tiny churches in the middle of nowhere - gorgeous. I ate loads of naughty stuff though - so much for my healthy diet....
Last but NOT least! - Maryanne - WOW! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you and can't wait for a Holly post when you're feeling more confident x

I think it's working again. Let's just see if this bloody post will actually appear on here!

Hi Ladies, im 41 and ttc :) i have 3 children 19, 14 and 12 from my previous marriage and i also miscarried 5 babies after my 1st, i had lots of tests and they could not find out why i kept losing them, we were about to stop trying as it was too heartbreaking when my dr persuaded us to have one more try with injections from when i concieved up until i was 20 weeks, and it worked, i split with my ex husband and met kev 6 yrs ago, we got married a year later and then he had a double transplant which took a while for him to recover which brings us now to ttc :) i had my mirena coil removed a few days ago and have had bleeding for 3 days, im not sure if this is normal but i am going to wait for my next af before trying, my husband was also diagnosed 10 yrs ago as having a low sperm count but his partner at that time did conceive after a year of trying, i know its not going to be easy for us, i worry about my age and my husband having low sperm count and if i am lucky enough to concieve that i may miscarry but im not giving up hope! i wish you all the very best of luck in ttc and hope we all get BFP :)

Well, I screwed up my CBFM this month! Just when I was on track to get everything in order this month. I reset it on CD3 and didn't even think that it needed to be done in the morning. On top of that, I don't even remember what time I reset! So, today CD7, I realized that I screwed up.

I'm thinking of resetting it to CD5 in the morning and just keeping in mind that I'm 2 days off. Surely that won't matter?

Well, I screwed up my CBFM this month! Just when I was on track to get everything in order this month. I reset it on CD3 and didn't even think that it needed to be done in the morning. On top of that, I don't even remember what time I reset! So, today CD7, I realized that I screwed up.

I'm thinking of resetting it to CD5 in the morning and just keeping in mind that I'm 2 days off. Surely that won't matter?

I did something similar a few cycles back and just kept in mind the days it was off when I got my peak readings. You should be fine just remember to reset it correctly when and if AF arrives.

D~

Hi! I'm Tabby and at the age of 46 (the ripe and voluptuous age) I should say I'm trying for number 2 with my gorgeous husband. We are keeping it au natural because let's face it, if its meant to be, its meant to be :)

However, ovulating to day so very happy and husband running back from work to .. to the 'baby dance'.

Have a beautiful 4 year old boy called Teddy, joint love of my life - okay, the love of my life!!) who I had at 42. I was a late starter. Bit of a party girl before and now a complete earth mother. Even bake brownies now! :) Happy with my one but lovely if 2. Teddy was an effortless conception and this one is taking a wee bit longer. Never had the experience of a negative test and felt demoralised before. When younger it was always joy when the negative appeared!!

Also trying Female Reproductive Factors which my homeopath recommended.
Quite good for fertility and healthy conception etc.

Love to hear from you . I'm in Singapore btw but from the UK.
xx

Tabby007:hi: Welcome to the Group. I'll be 42 in April and we are trying for our #2 as well.

Good Luck to you!

D~

Lullabybarb and Tabby welcome and thanks for sharing your stories! It's so nice to hear about babies born after that dreaded 40, Tabby!
Hello Sam, so pleased you're back!
AFM, temperature finally crept up, God alone knows when I ovulated as I also screwed up the CBFM this month!! Must be catching. FFF says day 15, but that's way too late for me and all the signs were earlier. Oh well, OH and I did all we could...:blush: x

Hello everyone :) This seems a lovely forum and yes its lovely to have ladies ttc age 40 plus, my husband was so worried about my age and with me wanting a baby, anybody think i was the only 40 plus woman ttc lol :)

Welcome lulaby and tabby

I got my preseed on the weekend!!!! cant wait to test drive it once af is over
this cycle ive decided everyother day to bd from the end of af till af comes again. Hoping this will help with some finishing issues hes been having.

Im suposidly fertile this weekend and next week when were on holidays and will be all relaxed. My bday is this sat, I turn 40 and i pray we concieve itd be the best gift ever!

Welcome lulaby and tabby

I got my preseed on the weekend!!!! cant wait to test drive it once af is over
this cycle ive decided everyother day to bd from the end of af till af comes again. Hoping this will help with some finishing issues hes been having.

Im suposidly fertile this weekend and next week when were on holidays and will be all relaxed. My bday is this sat, I turn 40 and i pray we concieve itd be the best gift ever!

Warning - don't use too much! My OH found it rather watery and TMI WARNING!!!! - didn't give enough friction...:blush: hee hee. We used less and both really liked it. Happy birthday for Saturday x

Kate Silverton is in this weeks Hello mag talking about her miracle baby. This is an older article from the daily mail.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...lverton-shows-miracle-baby-bump-BBC-sofa.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->