TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

I know what you mean. But if you look at my last pregnancy chart, it wasn't that way. . . Hang in there girl!

And you're right about the rainy bank holiday. It will be a nice relief from the triple-digit temps I've been having here. There will be some walks on the lost-baby beach, but mostly, I've told OH to plan on staying naked and ordering food in. ;) The pizza guy can slide the food in under the door! :pizza:

:haha::haha::haha: for your bank holiday weekend plans and :cry: for lost baby beach - I have places that will always be synonymous with our lost little one, it is painful.

I was going to check out your chart but you've taken the link away from your footer I think? Or it's probably just me being middle aged with technology! I shouldn't need to look, (I know this already from my own chart) and it makes me cross with myself that I am so gullible (my counsellor would tell me that my inner critic is too harsh and to say that I am 'hopeful') every month when I know the toast is more likely to land butter side down that butter side up come 12/13/14dpo!!! :dohh:

Just wanted to check in here and say congrats to beetle and to Maryanne :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Also has anyone taken maca before and if so do you think it changes O date at all?

Hey Sam! I'm so glad to hear things are looking up for you both! Have tons of "fun"!!

Just wanted to check in here and say congrats to beetle and to Maryanne :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Also has anyone taken maca before and if so do you think it changes O date at all?

I've never taken it but I've heard good things about it. Good luck if you proceed with it!

D~

I know what you mean. But if you look at my last pregnancy chart, it wasn't that way. . . Hang in there girl!

And you're right about the rainy bank holiday. It will be a nice relief from the triple-digit temps I've been having here. There will be some walks on the lost-baby beach, but mostly, I've told OH to plan on staying naked and ordering food in. ;) The pizza guy can slide the food in under the door! :pizza:

:haha::haha::haha: for your bank holiday weekend plans and :cry: for lost baby beach - I have places that will always be synonymous with our lost little one, it is painful.

I was going to check out your chart but you've taken the link away from your footer I think? Or it's probably just me being middle aged with technology! I shouldn't need to look, (I know this already from my own chart) and it makes me cross with myself that I am so gullible (my counsellor would tell me that my inner critic is too harsh and to say that I am 'hopeful') every month when I know the toast is more likely to land butter side down that butter side up come 12/13/14dpo!!! :dohh:

Zoinks! My chart shouldn't be gone!

As for the inner critic, we're both athletes and so we compete (with ourselves, too). But as for the gullibility and the critic, you're just guarding yourself from being hurt again, Spoomie. And that's okay. But let the little flame of hope burn steadily inside you all the while. :hugs:

Okay. Off to bed and then to get on a plane to see my honey. I'll check on my chart link and yours too. xoxo

Sam, have a great time x
Miss C - long time no hear how're things down your way?
Greens - thanks for interesting post - gonna look at in my leisure x
Maryanne - GORGEOUS grandson, congrats all round!!!
LLBean - have you started your regime yet?
AFM - Spoomie, I played with my chart as I temped twice yesterday, once early, got a 36.5 which was weird so temped again when I woke up hour later, got a 36.7. Decided today to put in the 36.5 cos it looks like a fun implantation dip and makes my chart much more interesting ha ha ha!!! Quite sure its not, however as it's a mirror of one of my earlier charts without the dip...oh well x

Ooh, Butterfly - forgot you! We've just started Maca - only thing we've noticed is that OH is a bit more horny, which is always lovely!!! x

Butterfly, I've been taking Maca, on my second cycle of it. You need to ask Glowie about the finer details, she swears by it and told us all to take it, so we do!! I don't know if it affects ovulation, do you want it to?

Shelley, have you ever thought of taking soy? I've just joined the soy thread and there are people taking it who have had really long cycles or not ovulated at all and soy has helped them. It's the mega long soy - nature's clomid! thread, check it out.

Reb, nice implantation dip!!! Let's go with that temp, I think. Crossing it all for you before you go down the IVF route. And how's the camping? Hope you're having fun (though I struggle to put the the words 'camping' and 'fun' in the same sentence!!)

Maryanne, congrats on becoming a granny!!!

Sam, no point saying anything to you, you're waaaayyyy too busy to answer :haha:

AFM, sore boobs seem to have disappeared unfortunately, was hoping that was a sign......but a pretty good temp rise so will hang on to that hope today!

Happy (bank holiday) weekend ladies x

Thanks Dyme, Reb and Spoomie. I started taking it about a week ago as I heard it could help with egg quality and general fertility health but I dont want it to mess with my O date as it really helps to know when I O so I can make arrangements to visit the babyfather at the right time :) last 2 cycles have been the same so I hope they stick that way :thumbup:

Reb your chart looks good!

Sam, hope you are having fun!

Sam, have a great time x
Miss C - long time no hear how're things down your way?
Greens - thanks for interesting post - gonna look at in my leisure x
Maryanne - GORGEOUS grandson, congrats all round!!!
LLBean - have you started your regime yet?
AFM - Spoomie, I played with my chart as I temped twice yesterday, once early, got a 36.5 which was weird so temped again when I woke up hour later, got a 36.7. Decided today to put in the 36.5 cos it looks like a fun implantation dip and makes my chart much more interesting ha ha ha!!! Quite sure its not, however as it's a mirror of one of my earlier charts without the dip...oh well x

I sure have...today is day 4 already :)

It won't mess with your ovulation Butterfly :winkwink:

The best website to read about Maca is Naturalfertility.com :hugs:

congratulations Glowie fantastic news sorry its late but im not on bnb anymore really coz we gave up trying altogether now me thinks its not gonna work coz im 45 this xmas and well 4 years and 13 emmc is enough but wow so pleased for you hun :hugs: x

congratulations Glowie fantastic news sorry its late but im not on bnb anymore really coz we gave up trying altogether now me thinks its not gonna work coz im 45 this xmas and well 4 years and 13 emmc is enough but wow so pleased for you hun :hugs: x

Hi Inkdd, so sorry to hear you have retired defeated. But I can see how that would be too exhausting to keep on going. Please God, you are one of those annoying women who gets pregnant the moment they decide this is just not going to be, so be sure to come back and tell us if it does!! :hugs:

Spoomie: I haven't tried soy because I've heard so many horror stories about it screwing up cycles worse. I'm taking Vitex for now to see how it works. If nothing changes with that, then I may try soy. I figure, at that point, nothing could "really" be messed up more than it is already. LOL

Zoinks! My chart shouldn't be gone!

As for the inner critic, we're both athletes and so we compete (with ourselves, too). But as for the gullibility and the critic, you're just guarding yourself from being hurt again, Spoomie. And that's okay. But let the little flame of hope burn steadily inside you all the while. :hugs:

Okay. Off to bed and then to get on a plane to see my honey. I'll check on my chart link and yours too. xoxo

Hey Sam, hope you're having a fab time and that you haven't had time to notice the weather yet! Really hope you are finding each other again. Thanks for posting your chart again, it is giving me hope as my temp yo-yos around, (but generally dropping I think!) taunting me maybe/maybe not, as the flame struggles to stay alight, I think I know already what tomorrow will bring :nope:

Shelley, check out the thread and decide, you may be persuaded by stories of people who, like you, had painfully long cycles - maybe not ovulating at all - and soy moved their O date forward. I agree that there are horror stories too, but you are right, after vitex what is there to lose?!. Personally, vitex did nothing for me, I think it (along with other preparations from herbalist I guess) actually stuffed up what used to be a fairly stable cycle. I think the problem is that it can take quite a long time to make a difference but I really hope it does the job for you. Keep the faith x

getting impatient, my opk's are the most negative they have ever been, you gotta squint for the 2nd line!!! BUT my ovaries are ACHING on BOTH sides. If they grow 1mm a day o average then today I have one at 23mm on right, and the left has a 19.5 and a 13.5 SURELY one of them is pumping out enough estrogen by now to trigger the LH surge. I have my bottom under control and we are back on the bunny express, I have my big juicy pineapple ready to go and a really busy weekend at the Baby & Toddler Expo and a full week of training fr my new job directly following that so this is relax week now would be perfect so I can kill the first week or 10 days of the tww being uber busy!!

Shelly why are you considering the soy, all of the the other supplements vitex, B6 etc ect etc are to do with cycle length and egg quality etc etc, soy is specifically to induce ovulation in the same way clomid does. It can bring on ovulation earlier for those with long first phase of cycles or even induce ovulation in those not ovulating. If you ovulate too early ie the follicle is too immature then taking it a little later in the cycle ie 5-9 will help mature a follicle by delaying the LH surge. I hope I can help you in some way.

Miss C and Spoomie: My only reason for not doing soy was the fear that it would hurt my already screwed up cycles even more. But, after hearing from you both, I'm a little more inclined to check it out and read more about it. And, yes, I'm very impatient, so waiting on the Vitex is already mind numbing and I've only been taking it 15 days. :wacko:

I've had such a hard time pinpointing an O (temping was screwed up last month due to the AC going out), but this month seems to look promising. I've been temping for 5 days so far, with no problems and my CBFM went from low yesterday to high today. My mission right now is to simply see an O. I'm not even worried about getting a BFP at this point, but of course, I'd be super excited to get it all in one month! [-o<

just got an almost positive on a ic opk - will do the digi this arvo and then jump on hubby as soon as Jake is in bed!! :sex: woooooooooo hooooooooooo

inkd - did I miss something, how do you know you had so many emmc's I don't remember any positive hpt's or blood tests in the time I have been here on bnb or were they all before the last 6 months or so? I have had a couple of chemicals ie positive hpt only to be followed by af albeit a few days late. I only see this as a positive and it means it's all working just gotta catch a good egg cos we all know we need to keep sifting through to find a good one!!

please honey we only regret the children we didn't have

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->