TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

I will. He's a little freaked out anyway, so sex is off. Unfortunately, I had really hoped to keep up with every other day and we didn't even make it to one full round of that. I figure, with my luck, I will actually O this time, and we'll miss it. Ugh.

But if it was that and you get a clean bill of health you will feel so much better. Believe me now with IVF they looked at my history and thank God I figured it out a bit ago so as to now be cleared completely or I would not have been able to do it

Wow, yeah, that would have really messed you up completely! BTW, I'm glad to hear things are going well! :hugs:

Poor Shelley, please don't worry. I hope that your appointment comes quickly and that you can get things sorted out xx
AFM, temps done a nose dive, no surprises there. x

Shelley

Everyone else sounds like they have far more knowledgeable advice for you on this. I know nothing, I'm afraid, but just wanted to say I am thinking of you and hope and pray all is well for you :hugs:

Hi Reb

Checked your chart.....:cry: I think we may both be on our way out :hugs::hugs:

I think I beat you, Spoomie, if you see my signature! Oh well.

Sending Hugs to you both Spoomie and Reb S..... I fear I am in the same group :( :hugs: :hug:

Sorry to hear it Reb. I was hopeful for you.

Spoomie: You're still not out!

Reb, :hugs: so sorry sweetie.

Rashaa, sorry to hear, your chart looked great yesterday :hugs:

Sam, thanks x

Hugs Reb and sending you cyber choccies and wine and soft cheese.

Spoomie you are still in and Rashaa what is wrong with your chart so what it went down a bit but you are still way way way above the coverline, it's only just after implantation that it shoots up for a bit, it levels off after that and then is erratic al l over the place you are so still in the game.

FFFFF gave me my cross hairs today so I am officially 3dpo and in the TWW - grr hope it goes really really fast!!!!

Gotta run as I am off to do bump in for the baby and toddler expo this weekend. Hoping all the baby dust rubs off on me.

Miss C, very good luck for your 2ww. Raasha, Spoomie, don't give up till it's over.
AFM I have been so very good the past few months, but I realise there is a big crater under the road that is my life. I can walk over the crater, dance on it, sing on it and laugh on it, but it's always under there. I'm working on filling it in, but on days like this, I look up the stairs in my house and, if life had been good to us, see a little child asleep in their bedroom. It's not easy.
Sorry to be glum, it happens less and less now. xx

Spoomie you are still in and Rashaa what is wrong with your chart so what it went down a bit but you are still way way way above the coverline, it's only just after implantation that it shoots up for a bit, it levels off after that and then is erratic al l over the place you are so still in the game.

FFFFF gave me my cross hairs today so I am officially 3dpo and in the TWW - grr hope it goes really really fast!!!!

Gotta run as I am off to do bump in for the baby and toddler expo this weekend. Hoping all the baby dust rubs off on me.

Hi Twinny

Welcome to the 2ww, it's great fun here - not! I know my chart appears to be ok as still way above the coverline but I did a second test today (considering I often don't even get as far as 13dpo, I thought it was worth a shot!) and it was negative. That's why I feel this is just the start of the descent in to misery! I'd absolutely LOVE to be proven wrong and keep thinking of Sam's comment that on her 12 week loss pregnancy she got 3 negatives before eventually turning up a positive. Also, my last pregnancy chat did dip at 13dpo, though I never tested until 15dpo so don't know if it would've shown up, as a comparison. Tune in to my chart tomorrow for an update, I'd love you to be able to say 'I told you so, Spoomie' :hugs::hugs:

Enjoy the expo. I don't know how you do it, surrounded by all those pregnant women. A heavily pregnant woman has just moved in opposite us and she must think I am the rudest woman as I haven't even managed a 'welcome-to-our-street' kind of smile. I'm such a bitter old hag, maybe that's why I'm not managing to get pregnant again! Oh yes, and the fact that I'm so dam old!!! Go Twinny. :flower::flower:

Miss C, very good luck for your 2ww. Raasha, Spoomie, don't give up till it's over.
AFM I have been so very good the past few months, but I realise there is a big crater under the road that is my life. I can walk over the crater, dance on it, sing on it and laugh on it, but it's always under there. I'm working on filling it in, but on days like this, I look up the stairs in my house and, if life had been good to us, see a little child asleep in their bedroom. It's not easy.

Bless you dear Reb. Your description is so so true, we can pretend and even fool ourselves that all's well but the pain is never far from the surface. Reading the second part of your message also makes me feel guilty for wanting more, but I can't help it that the pain and longing is there for me too. I really really want you to know the joy of being a Mummy. I hope that doesn't sound insincere, seeing as I don't even know you, but I often think of you and Sam and want so much for you to get your reward (please don't be offended anyone else ttc no 1, I don't mean to exclude you it's just that I count Reb and Sam as particularly close) Hang on to the IVF hope, you are NOT out yet sweetie xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Reb: I know what you mean. I really, really do. :hugs:

Miss C: We are TWW buddies this round! I DO hope it goes quickly for each of us. Of course, you do realize that it's Murphy's Law that, because the cups didn't get there on time for this cycle, you are destined to get your :bfp: and then they will arrive! :thumbup:

spoomie said:
Welcome to the 2ww, it's great fun here - not! I know my chart appears to be ok as still way above the coverline but I did a second test today (considering I often don't even get as far as 13dpo, I thought it was worth a shot!) and it was negative. That's why I feel this is just the start of the descent in to misery! I'd absolutely LOVE to be proven wrong and keep thinking of Sam's comment that on her 12 week loss pregnancy she got 3 negatives before eventually turning up a positive. Also, my last pregnancy chat did dip at 13dpo, though I never tested until 15dpo so don't know if it would've shown up, as a comparison. Tune in to my chart tomorrow for an update, I'd love you to be able to say 'I told you so, Spoomie' :hugs::hugs:

Enjoy the expo. I don't know how you do it, surrounded by all those pregnant women. A heavily pregnant woman has just moved in opposite us and she must think I am the rudest woman as I haven't even managed a 'welcome-to-our-street' kind of smile. I'm such a bitter old hag, maybe that's why I'm not managing to get pregnant again! Oh yes, and the fact that I'm so dam old!!! Go Twinny. :flower::flower:

Spoomie: I am really hoping that we are able to prove you wrong this cycle!!! I know what you mean about the pregnant women. I'm suffering right now because one of my dearest friends is now pregnant (by accident, of course) and she's in her 20s and sailing right along. I can barely talk to her. She's very kind about it, but I feel awful ignoring her and yet I just cannot manage to ask or hear about her scan etc. I feel so guilty and bad. But it just hurts too much. Anyway. . . I'll be tuning in tomorrow morning. And thank you so very much for your wishes about the ttc#1. It means more than you can possibly know. :hugs:

Sorry for being so maudlin last night and those of you who have no.1 already, I know that it means just as much to you to have another as it does to us who are trying for our first. I am always glad on this thread to think of Spoomie and Miss C with their toddlers and the others too.
Miss C and Samiam, GOOD LUCK!!!! Miss C - I echo Spoomie, I think you're amazing to deal with the expo and I'm sure all those baby vibes will rebound on you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->