TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

ut oh - blood test results on cd11 1009!!! E2 needs to be between 200 and 600 on day of trigger or lh surge to confirm one mature follicle. That 1009 was 4 days ago!!

Ooh Miss C, I don't understand what you're saying...! Hope it's not messed up as it is sounding really good...
Spoomie - YOUR CHART...!!! Is looking rather handsome.
LLBean - how's it going? Are you a sobbing sorry wreck with the down-reg or are you sailing through it serenely?!
Ink - sorry you've stepped off the TTC bandwagon, Lots of love and peace with your decision x
AFM, temp is not doing anything exciting, what a surprise, after nearly four years...!

Ooh Miss C, I don't understand what you're saying...! Hope it's not messed up as it is sounding really good...
LLBean - how's it going? Are you a sobbing sorry wreck with the down-reg or are you sailing through it serenely?!
Ink - sorry you've stepped off the TTC bandwagon, Lots of love and peace with your decision x
AFM, temp is not doing anything exciting, what a surprise, after nearly four years...!

So far so good...feeling good about how its coming along actually. You can see my journal (link in signature) with updates from yesterdays appointment :happydance:

Hope you are doing well too!

Reb....yes, not quite as fantastic as it looks, I fear. Boring detail coming up so feel free to fast forward! I woke up 15 mins before my usual time this morning so took my temp. I felt a bit hot, though didn't feel ill, just hot, and was beside myself when it read 37.07. Oh my gosh, this is it, I thought! Threw back the covers and lay as still as I could for next 15 mins, stressing inside (to test or not to test with a big temp rise at 11dpo???) and was gutted to see it had dropped to 36.75 when I took it again. What the heck? - that's .32 degrees difference?! How did that happen? Decided to test anyway and result was not what I would've hoped for :nope: I opted to put the higher temp in rather than the lower or the adjusted temp, just to give me something lovely to look at. Weirdo, I know :wacko: or at the very least just hoping against hope, I suppose. I'm trying to prepare myself for the reality check tomorrow am.

Bugger about your temp :hugs: Hope you had a fun camping weekend x

Hi Sam

Looks like perfect CBFM timing for your trip to Scotland......

Hello ladies
Busy few days of back reading
I had my bday sat I'm now 40

Oh has been performing amazingly
I'm praying this is our cycle
I'm either ov tomorrow or did a few days ago
( not tracking this cycle)

Fx'd for us all

Many happy 40's! pmcd and fingers crossed for this cycle. x
Spoomie - I know what you mean about nice charts to look at - that's exactly what I did with my high!! hee hee hee, very naughty. Never mind, looks like we'll be either celebrating together or commiserating together quite soon. 11DPO is too early to test anyway, so there, nah. It's still a very handsome looking chart xxx
Miss C - what's your news?

big temp jump this morning - think I felt th ping last night on the left but sure I felt a ping on the right this morning so maybe that was the double we may have been expecting definitely a risk of double ovulation with the big follicle being 20mm on Thursday and if O was yesterday it would have been 24mm minimum approx and the other one would have been 20.5 minimum approx, anything over about 18mm is a mature follicle, estrogen mostly doubles every 48 hours until O and 1000 is the level of one mature follicle at O so highly likely I popped 2 follicles but no guarantees there were good eggs in there and would be a miracle if 2 sets of spermies stopped for directions cos they were on different ovaries!!

BD'd last night and this morning and will again tonight to make sure so significant bd days would be O-2, O and O+1, decided to give it a rest Sunday night cos opks were still stark negative and I normally get a build up but as I showed the girls on the FB page the surge was not there and then it most certainly was!! It all happened very very fast. So now we wait and see if tem still up tomorrow and then the torture wait begins, luckily I am super busy for next 10 days so that will kill most of the waiting. Working at the Baby & Toddler show Fri Sat & Sun and then fingers crossed I will be in training for my new job, final interview tomorrow but everyone is saying it's a formality!!

So with today probably 1dpo I am off to chop up some pineapple!!

Off to bike park with Jake and to pick up new dslr camera - hubby won $1500 voucher at work - soooooo stoked!!

Will come back later and do some personals, it;s been a while and I need to dedicate some time to it!!

Nah - 11 DPO is always a hot day for me, not sure why...x
Although if I move my O to day 13, which is where I think it was (FFFFFFFF!) it does look like a nice chart, but you know what, Spoomie, I'm so past the point of thinking that I could actually get pregnant that I simply don't get excited about it anymore...:shrug:

Spoomie and Reb: Those are some nice looking charts, ladies!!!

Hey Sam, thanks for that, who knows...?! It's difficult to say if I feel pregnant (i cant quite remember what it feels like but i dont think i do) but chart does look really beautiful, prettier than it has in months! Can't decide if I feel nauseous or just sick with anticipation!!!:haha: But let's not forget the small matter of yesterday's negative pregnancy test!!! Regardless of the outcome it has to be good for me to have such high temp at 12dpo when my luteal phase has been so hit and miss - please God don't let my temps plummet tomorrow now... Your ovulation looks pretty dam clear cut, doesn't it?! This month is quite significant for me as I plan to return to some proper training schedule in September if news is not good this week. Will still ttc but in conjunction with some decent running, it's long overdue.

Reb, stop talking yourself out, I pray that this is the month you defy medical wisdom. However, that said, I know you're only guarding your heart, sensible girl. We hardly dare even to dream any more.

Anyway, can't hang around, I'm off to surf some charts with FFFF!

Hey Sam, thanks for that, who knows...?! It's difficult to say if I feel pregnant (i cant quite remember what it feels like but i dont think i do) but chart does look really beautiful, prettier than it has in months! Can't decide if I feel nauseous or just sick with anticipation!!!:haha: But let's not forget the small matter of yesterday's negative pregnancy test!!! Regardless of the outcome it has to be good for me to have such high temp at 12dpo when my luteal phase has been so hit and miss - please God don't let my temps plummet tomorrow now... Your ovulation looks pretty dam clear cut, doesn't it?! This month is quite significant for me as I plan to return to some proper training schedule in September if news is not good this week. Will still ttc but in conjunction with some decent running, it's long overdue.

Reb, stop talking yourself out, I pray that this is the month you defy medical wisdom. However, that said, I know you're only guarding your heart, sensible girl. We hardly dare even to dream any more.

Anyway, can't hang around, I'm off to surf some charts with FFFF!

Well, I got three BFNs before my first BFP, so. . . You never know. Fingers crossed that your temps don't plummet. :dust:

Yeah--I think my O is pretty clear cut this month. I surely hope that I didn't O really really early on Sunday, because I was so jet-lagged that we barely got around to :sex: until it was actually Monday morning (2 am). So. . . here's hoping we didn't miss it. The MC messed up my cycle by making my O come earlier, but I'm actually now also getting my first ever peak readings on the CBFM, so who knows. . . Trying not to fall into the dreaded SS trap, but my boobs are killing me this cycle and I have this strange good feeling about this cycle. I hope that's not just because I have the psychic's predictions in my head (they both said September--not that I REALLY believe that kind of thing). I think I was just grasping at straws when I got the readings, but how interesting will it be if they prove correct. :)

Anyway, I will be looking at your chart again tomorrow. :hugs:

I crossing my fingers for those of you who are waiting anxiously for results!

WARNING: Long post!

I posted this elsewhere, as well, so some of you may see this twice. Just disregard. I just want to fill everyone in on my status.

Well, before I get started, I want to say hi to everyone, good luck everyone, and hugs to everyone. I can't keep up with the thread!

Now, I really hate to be the Debbie downer who brings everyone down, but I feel like you girls will listen to me, and be the closest ones to understand how I feel right now. Only two people know, OH and one of my closest friends. I'm not sure what I feel right now, but here's the scoop:

I've been temping and my monitor is on the 3rd day of highs. I don't have enough temps to get any kind of picture of anything right now. We BD'd on Saturday and I was hoping to go for every other day if nothing else.

We also BD'd about a week before Saturday as well (he got sick in between those two). That one was right after AF, and there was a little blood, so I thought it was either left overs, or just irritation from not having done anything in a while. Then on Saturday, there was blood again. Not much, mind you, but definite bright red blood. Yesterday, we had barely started and he noticed it again.

As well all know, bleeding during sex, coupled with the irregular periods, does not bode well. Not to mention, I have HPV. I have my next woman exam in November and this is the first time I've been able to go a year in between. Before this, it was every four months due to abnormal paps.

Anyway, before we tried to the DTD yesterday, I took a quick shower to shave, and checked my cervix position. Well, I felt a knot. So, after trying to BD, and finding the bleeding AGAIN, and adding that to feeling the knot, I'm super upset and really worried.

I got an appt with my OB today for Thursday after I told them what was going on. They can't see me early for the yearly, but she said they can see me for the current problem. I go in at 3:20 Thursday.

Sorry this was so long - I just had to get it out, and didn't know where else to go except to people who can truly understand. I'm feeling a thousand different things and I have several different fears as of now.

Thanks for listening!! <3

Shelley, you might have postcoital bleeding, and maybe even a small fibroid on your cervix maybe? (which is causing the bleeding each time)?

you are right to see the doc, but I pray and hope it's not anything serious, but just an older woman type issue.

please keep us posted..

Shelley firstly hugs hug and more hugs, I know you are scared but let me tell you what I know as I asked so many questions about this when I ad my LLETZ in March last year. You are scared it's cancer aren't you. Yes it could be BUT even if it is it's not all over. Maybe you keep ttcing a bit longer provided there is no pain and the bleedign is minimal, maybe they can do a small treatment to cauterise whatever it is that ios being aggrevated by the bding. If it is cancerous and needs removing it can take up to 10 years for it to spread further. This is what my doc said to me. Abnomal pap smears are normally just showing that there are cells tht could POTENTIALLY turn nasty, NOT that there is cancer there. I had cin1 and cin 2 with the cin1's being recurrent hence the LLETZ, and this is still not cancerous until it reaches cin 3 or 4. this I am sure you already know. Talk to the docs about the fact you are ttc and they will plan the best course of action around that.

I hope some of what I have said makes sense and offers some form of comfort.

Thanks girls.

I'm definitely afraid of cancer, but that's nothing new since finding out about the HPV two years ago. It's always in the back of my mind. I'm hoping it's nothing major. I've had 3 colposcopys and by the time we get to that stage, all cells come back normal - it always corrects itself. That's why he said we could wait a year this time.

I'm definitely more concerned (if that makes sense) that this could interrupt or even worse, stop the TTC (in other words, it's cancer and that's the end of it). BUT, there's no use getting worked up though, until I know something for sure. I've had so many abnormals that the shock has definitely worn off at this point. :shrug:

Abstain from sex before the appointment and see what results you get. I'm telling you that did it for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->