TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Garnet, positive thoughts, hon!

Glowie, good to see you are still doing well.

Spoomie, not much into exercise outside of walking myself but it looks like those ladies know what they are talking about. Guess you don't have to go full speed from the get go, eh? :winkwink:

Miss C, wallow in that baby dust! I am sure things will be happening for you soon.

Welcome to anyone new that I have missed lately.

I try not to post all that often and have been having some massive motivation problems for awhile. I did get some cleaning done and most of the prep. My doctor appointment on Friday still had things closed up so I am hoping I still have at least a week left to get stuff ready. It hardly seems like I have been on here long enough to be getting to the end. I wish more of you ladies were on the voyage with me in more than spirit but I have high hopes you will get here soon.

:hugs:

How exciting Garnet.. I have everything crossed for you!! May I ask what your symptoms are? or what gave you the inkling that you might be pg?? Inquiring minds would like to know hehehe!

Well my first inkling was my sensitivity to smell. My husband does his business and sprays air freshener and over does it. I was about to take the can and bang him over the head. I also hot flashes and boobies are swelling. Hopefully it is pregnancy not AF being late. I have been known to have a cycle of 36 days twice in the last two years. I'm normally am somewhat regular 28-32 days... Sorry for bad typing job but have to bake a cake for picnic this afternoon. Good luck ladies...:happydance:

Garnet:

OOOOH. FINGERS crossed!! Oddly enough, I'm having the smell thing too right now. We use these recycled bin liners and suddenly the smell of them is making me want to puke. So OH is now on bin duty. As he should have been anyway! ;) And then this morning, the sausages just smelled, well, "off." Who knows. Anyway. Here's some :dust: for you!

OOOOH. FINGERS crossed!! Oddly enough, I'm having the smell thing too right now. We use these recycled bin liners and suddenly the smell of them is making me want to puke. So OH is now on bin duty. As he should have been anyway! ;) And then this morning, the sausages just smelled, well, "off." Who knows. Anyway. Here's some :dust: for you!

Sam, I hope you have some idea of just how much I'm crossing everything for you (including my legs, cd3 only so nothing to lose!!!) I know exactly what you mean about bin duty, how is it it falls to the woman? While I was lying in hospital, hooked up to a drip, crying the night away last November after mc I distinctly recall thinking, 'Oh, I'd better text him to remind him to do the bins for tomorrow.'!!! What?!

Also, loving your updated 'Location:' description. :haha::haha:

hmmmmmmmmmmm hubby put some new car mats in my car and I almost gagged when I got in yesterday - had to drive all day with the windows open!

Twinny, ditto as above to Sam, well, minus the bit about the bins.......:haha:

Hi Garnet,
Good to see you - how are things with you? x

Well Reb S. I think I'm pregnant but waiting until Monday to confirm because I will be really depressed if I get a BFN. I used the Instead cups and Soy 68mg days 5-9. My body doesn't seem to respond to Clomid but Soy it does cause in February I got pregnant on Soy too. The only thing that is different this time is I'm also on progestone pessuaries(sp) Hoping that helps because I can defineatly tell the difference in during the last AF. I had more energy. Also if I am pregnant I seem to have way more energy then the last two pregnancies. The last two I was in bed by 9 pm and took a nap everyday. So I think the progestone is going to help. Wish me luck and best wishes to you too...:hugs:

Whooot! :hugs::happydance: exciting fx'ed for you ! :) And Miss C and Sam too !!! could it be we finally get some Sept hits!???? :)

Rashaa, sorry to see you're cd2 which obviously means she got you. Old hag (af that is, not you! :haha:)

Ciarhasrwwwyrsrsdfdasfdsfdsffar - I can't believe it's only 16 days to go!!! Wow, how time flies. When I first joined this thread (about 5 days before Sam and Spoomie, way back in February!!!) you were already just pregnant. It seems only yesterday. Amazing that your lovely baby will soon be born. Good luck with getting ready, stay in touch and please please post new baby photo asap!!
Good luck to all you guys waiting - lots of good signs here and I'm hoping for some BFP's soon xxx

Rashaa, sorry to see you're cd2 which obviously means she got you. Old hag (af that is, not you! :haha:)

hah yeah the hag got me :):growlmad: but temporarily only ;)....God willing. how are you doing>?

How exciting Garnet.. I have everything crossed for you!! May I ask what your symptoms are? or what gave you the inkling that you might be pg?? Inquiring minds would like to know hehehe!

Well my first inkling was my sensitivity to smell. My husband does his business and sprays air freshener and over does it. I was about to take the can and bang him over the head. I also hot flashes and boobies are swelling. Hopefully it is pregnancy not AF being late. I have been known to have a cycle of 36 days twice in the last two years. I'm normally am somewhat regular 28-32 days... Sorry for bad typing job but have to bake a cake for picnic this afternoon. Good luck ladies...:happydance:

:haha::haha:Don't bop him over the head just yet! He comes in handy during O time!!

Hi ladies

I've been on my hols (beautiful Scotland) so just catching up.

You've all been so busy I'm not even going to try personals.

:dust: and :hugs: for those that need them.

Pip x

Hi Pip, glad you had a lovely time I LOVE Scotland x

well 6dpo and everything is "normal" I think the car mats were just super stinky, they are thick rubbery ones so they stink to high hell, not a super sensitive nose. cd21 progesterone done this morning and the results are in!!!! 120 at 6dpo. confirms there is more than 1 corpus luteum which means I popped more than one follicle, just hope one had a good egg and we caught it!

Day one of full training at he new job today so I am shagged after bunny fortnight and 4 days of the baby expo. Totally shattered but was so worth it.

I have to confess to something and please don't judge me, I have no idea where it comes from and I can't control it but I am absolutely terrified of dwarfs, little people and I saw a real life pregnant one on Sunday and I almost went into melt down, I was shaking, my hands and top lip went all sweaty and the room shifted. It was really freaky, when I told my colleague on the stall she thought I was joking but then swiftly realised I was for real. A totally fucked up phobia to have cos I am so anti racism, prejudice etc etc but this I cannot control!

well 6dpo and everything is "normal" I think the car mats were just super stinky, they are thick rubbery ones so they stink to high hell, not a super sensitive nose. cd21 progesterone done this morning and the results are in!!!! 120 at 6dpo. confirms there is more than 1 corpus luteum which means I popped more than one follicle, just hope one had a good egg and we caught it!

Day one of full training at he new job today so I am shagged after bunny fortnight and 4 days of the baby expo. Totally shattered but was so worth it.

I have to confess to something and please don't judge me, I have no idea where it comes from and I can't control it but I am absolutely terrified of dwarfs, little people and I saw a real life pregnant one on Sunday and I almost went into melt down, I was shaking, my hands and top lip went all sweaty and the room shifted. It was really freaky, when I told my colleague on the stall she thought I was joking but then swiftly realised I was for real. A totally fucked up phobia to have cos I am so anti racism, prejudice etc etc but this I cannot control!

I tell you, I understand... some stuff also freaks me out and I can't explain it either :hugs:

OOooh Miss C, that's a weird one. I'll ask my OH about it, he's just finished his diploma in hypnotherapy. I have to tell you a naughty story about a vertically challenged - oh bloody hell what are you supposed to call them now? Dwarf? I don't know... anyway I was in a queue with my heavy cello on my back and this little person just kind of squeezed in in front of us all so I said - 'excuse me, there are some people up here!' - very bitchy but quite funny!!! Anyway, Miss C, FX for your two eggies x
LLBean - have posted on your IVF thread - fab news x

Miss C: Phobias are inexplicable. They just are.

Reb: That is a funny story, mostly because little people want to be treated like "people" and so should be called out when they are being rude. :)

AFM: Have to get on a plane back across the pond tomorrow morning. Not feeling that thrilled about it, but I have to teach on Wednesday and am already going to be as jet-lagged as I possibly can for the first week. :( Ah well. Life.

Sam, have a good trip. Hope the jet lag is not too bad xxx
WHY IS IT SO QUIET ON THIS THREAD!! Somebody post a BFP already. Huh. !!!

Hey all...

Reb, I too keep clicking on periodically and feel somewhat bereft when there's nothing to read! Wish I could be the one to oblige you with some good news but on cd6 that's not too likely....

Sam, hope your trip home/back/away (???!!!) was not too difficult and that you and OH ironed out your traumas for the better. I hope you laughed together because you know what happens when you do that........chart looking very healthy for 8dpo. Keep it up girlie and pray that this is it for you. I'm glued to your chart for the next week x

Twinny, your chart looks fantastic too. Not sure if the up, up and away is anything to do with the clomid, but if not, then it's a fab looking chart! Will be watching you avidly too.

AFM, think of me on Wednesday, my DS starts pre-school 3 mornings a week. Mixed feelings as I'm excited for him to reach a milestone like this but will miss him more than I can fathom for three whole hours and can't shake the memory that I had planned to be dropping him off and then coming home to devote some time to my new baby. Life's a bugger that it just doesn't always go to plan but I'm trying hard to focus on what I have in my life instead of what I don't have. Just thought I could share that bit of sadness with you and that you wouldn't mind me sounding like a broken record for a moment (if you do mind then I'm sorry!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->