TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Sam, bugger, bugger, BUGGER :growlmad: I'd like to see your temp shoot back up again tomorrow please!

Sam, bugger, bugger, BUGGER :growlmad: I'd like to see your temp shoot back up again tomorrow please!

I think it will. I don't have any AF signs AT all. So I don't think I'm anywhere near out. Not yet. :thumbup:

Good luck Elizabeth, Sam and Miss C!

Glowie - that is an beautiful bump there lady!

AFM: I have no news; I haven't been called about my results yet. I went in last Thursday, so I was hoping to hear today. Hopefully, it'll be tomorrow. I just need an answer at this point.

Good luck Elizabeth, Sam and Miss C!

Glowie - that is an beautiful bump there lady!

AFM: I have no news; I haven't been called about my results yet. I went in last Thursday, so I was hoping to hear today. Hopefully, it'll be tomorrow. I just need an answer at this point.

Waiting for answers are a pain. Hopefully you will hear soon and good news at that!!:flower:

so sorry jennjenn, that is a hard reality to come to. My entire journey in life has been having a family, I did not finish college, nor have a career, I was a stay at home mom, and have devoted my entire life to my kids.

When the time came for my age to catch up to me, it hit me like a ton of bricks when I realized a huge chapter in my life, the only one I had really known had come to an end..

I hope you find happiness in your life and it already sounds like you have a positive attitude about your 2 blessings and your husband. Good luck to you.

As for me, I realize I am the oldest person on this site, and most of the women here trying are the same age as my son. This last cycle, knowing I got a positive, then having my AF a day later, at 7 dpo was a bit shocking. I know it is still a slimly possible chance of me even carrying a baby past conception. and I still long to try one more time BUT.. I have almost completed my bachelors degree and am trying to begin a new chapter in my life.

I hope I can continue on with my path, enjoy my wonderful kids and learn to have different aspirations!
Thanks for listening

Good luck Amommy! Congrats on you BA degree!!

am I seeing something - is there a trace on the bottom one do I have line eyes from squinting too much!! I don't know how to inverse colours or saturate etc

https://i56.tinypic.com/14nzjau.jpg

am I seeing something - is there a trace on the bottom one do I have line eyes from squinting too much!! I don't know how to inverse colours or saturate etc

https://i56.tinypic.com/14nzjau.jpg

Miss C I see it on the bottom one too....do you have a FRER? OMG... getting excited for you!

I see a light line on the bottom one!!!!!
Test again

Well, I dunno. Temp went back up a bit, but I just don't feel pregnant. Symptoms are mostly gone, other than a stuffy nose and a headache and I tested and got a :bfn:. I think we missed the huevo by a day. :(

Do you BD more then what is on your chart samiam?
Having had a look looks a little sparse leading up to OV to be able to catch it if it arrives early of say even late. Though this month you were the day before which is good I gather :)
I sort of follow the sperm meets egg plan, but also more dotted around early/mid/end of month as have been caught out with early and late OVs. Plus takes the pressure off performing at a given time.

Sam, did you say it went up a BIT? When converted to celsius, which is all I understand, this looks like a pretty big jump to me. Negative test is not great news, but last month when I was in same situation scoured FFFFF (as one does) and found loads, I mean loads of charts where a negative one day is followed by a positive the next day. Hang in there sweetie :hugs: :hugs:

Twinny, oh my gosh, I am holding my breath for you my darling xxxxxx

Shelley, thinking of you and praying all works out well :hugs:

AFM, off for my first acupuncture session tomorrow am, so hope to be chilled and floating thereafter. Have also been for 2 runs this week, trying to keep it as gentle as is possible for an OCD, competitive former 'contender'!!! Planning to run it by the acupuncturist that GENTLE might be ok???

Miss C and Sam, FX for you both, this has to be a lucky month xxx

Sam, did you say it went up a BIT? When converted to celsius, which is all I understand, this looks like a pretty big jump to me. Negative test is not great news, but last month when I was in same situation scoured FFFFF (as one does) and found loads, I mean loads of charts where a negative one day is followed by a positive the next day. Hang in there sweetie :hugs: :hugs:

Twinny, oh my gosh, I am holding my breath for you my darling xxxxxx

Shelley, thinking of you and praying all works out well :hugs:

AFM, off for my first acupuncture session tomorrow am, so hope to be chilled and floating thereafter. Have also been for 2 runs this week, trying to keep it as gentle as is possible for an OCD, competitive former 'contender'!!! Planning to run it by the acupuncturist that GENTLE might be ok???

Good luck with acupuncturist!!:thumbup:

this morning stick looks whiter than yesterday I think it may have been a dodgy one. My temps whilst still well above the cover line don't indicate anything is going on apart from maybe dropping off :-(

this morning stick looks whiter than yesterday I think it may have been a dodgy one. My temps whilst still well above the cover line don't indicate anything is going on apart from maybe dropping off :-(

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well, bummer Miss C, because I saw it on that bottom one too. Maybe give it another day or two? I'm crossing my fingers!

Sam, hang in there!

AFM: I called them today but they don't have any results; said it could take a bit longer for these. So, I'm still waiting........

i am shitting myself - i think it might be real - absolutely terrified now

[IMG]https://i55.tinypic.com/1tjuw5.jpg[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"