TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

OMG Miss C that is def for real!!!! Congrats - and I take away the last hugs and give them back in a different manner iykwim :happydance::happydance::happydance:

here's a better pic, I was shaking too much before, hubby took this one please excuse the coffee ring on the paper. It's definitely there, it's got colour, and I am so scared. 12dpo

https://i55.tinypic.com/245k6tk.jpg

here's a better pic, I was shaking too much before, hubby took this one please excuse the coffee ring on the paper. It's definitely there, it's got colour, and I am so scared. 12dpo

https://i55.tinypic.com/245k6tk.jpg

Go Twinny, so happy for you :hugs::hugs::hugs: And go Ziggy, cling on for all you're worth :flower:

Miss C!!!!! That is an awesome line for 12dpo!!! I am so pleased for you now please try not to stress and ENJOY the feeling!!! Xxx

OMG congratulations, that is definatley for real, no mistaking it. I know it's so hard but just try to chill now and get the next week or so over with and try to believe that this one is for keeps.

I didn't trust the lines as I have read so much about dodgy FRER's of late so hubby bought a digi. It's official Ziggy is on his or her way back.

https://i56.tinypic.com/10oicn7.jpg

I am NOT leaving you ladies, I need some bump buddies.

This month I did Maca as did hubby, I had the HSG, 100mg of clomid, acupuncture, preseed and bonked like bunny's. I also think the fact that the lovely Sam went to the trouble of sending me some instead cups and the mail service took their time delivering them and they arrived at 3dpo also mean I was gonna be knocked up ahead of them!!

Off to read my psychic predictions again but I am pretty sure 4 out of 5 are right!!!

Ziggy please stick and stay and let me hold you in my arms this time, we are so ready for you little one, our hearts have so much love to give and your big brother needs his playmate!

OMG :holly::holly::holly: SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!
Stay with us, Ziggy xx

Hi Girls, I am still here, been lurking this past month. I do read your posts though. Wow Miss C - congrats, everything crossed for you.

AFM - AF due today but so far, so good, dont feel crap, in fact havent felt anything this month, no sore boobs, no ailments - so god knows........think I just sympton spot so this month thought nope wont even try to think about it! Easier said than done. I havent tested at all either. Gonna hang off another couple of days and see if she shows up.

Anyhow just wanted to pop back and say HELLO x

Hmm, Morgans - if she doesn't show, TEST! Your chart looks lovely x

MISS C!!!

I told you to get a FRER YEY!!!

https://glitterimage.info/graphics/image/congratulations-47-95334.gif

Welcome back Ziggy!!!!!

I didn't trust the lines as I have read so much about dodgy FRER's of late so hubby bought a digi. It's official Ziggy is on his or her way back.

https://i56.tinypic.com/10oicn7.jpg

I am NOT leaving you ladies, I need some bump buddies.

This month I did Maca as did hubby, I had the HSG, 100mg of clomid, acupuncture, preseed and bonked like bunny's. I also think the fact that the lovely Sam went to the trouble of sending me some instead cups and the mail service took their time delivering them and they arrived at 3dpo also mean I was gonna be knocked up ahead of them!!

Off to read my psychic predictions again but I am pretty sure 4 out of 5 are right!!!

Ziggy please stick and stay and let me hold you in my arms this time, we are so ready for you little one, our hearts have so much love to give and your big brother needs his playmate!

Yes, digis are way more sensitive! Congrats. :flower::flower:

Congrats mrs c
Fabulous news
Happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!

Miss_C your message to Ziggy made me cry. Please stick for your Mummy Ziggy.

:hugs:

Pip x

:happydance::yipee::yipee::headspin:Big congratulations miss_c and lots of :dust: for a happy n healthy 9 months x

Miss C, I am sure Ziggy is digging in for the long haul. I couldn't be happier for you.

Jennjenn, sorry to hear.

Spoomie, it isn't over until it's over. Keeping positive thoughts.

As for me, I still feel a little hesitant to post but I haven't being doing much more than reading and get off the computer most days. My last appointment was Wednesday and the midwife says we are a "stretchy 2 cm" dilated and 50-70% effaced. Nothing happening yet, thankfully as my doctor is only headed back from Italy today. I expect it will be very soon though, before my next appointment on Friday. I will keep you post as best I can but don't expect to be taking my computer to the hospital with me.

Miss C, I am sure Ziggy is digging in for the long haul. I couldn't be happier for you.

Jennjenn, sorry to hear.

Spoomie, it isn't over until it's over. Keeping positive thoughts.

As for me, I still feel a little hesitant to post but I haven't being doing much more than reading and get off the computer most days. My last appointment was Wednesday and the midwife says we are a "stretchy 2 cm" dilated and 50-70% effaced. Nothing happening yet, thankfully as my doctor is only headed back from Italy today. I expect it will be very soon though, before my next appointment on Friday. I will keep you post as best I can but don't expect to be taking my computer to the hospital with me.

??? Not sure this is meant for me, though I do appreciate your positive thoughts??!! Good luck with the delivery Ciarhwyfar, thinking of you

As I've said on FB, CONGRATS MISS C!!! :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

Nothing new here. Still high temps, but no symptoms of anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->