TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Afternoon ladies nothing like a lazy Sunday!
Af is suppose to come tomorrow, I have some of my normal pms signs but they can also be p symp. I was unbelievably weepy watching the new dr who it wasn't even that sad. If this is a new pms symp I'm not liking it

I'm hoping af stays away- but I'm sure she'll rear her ugly head tomorrow

As I've said on FB, CONGRATS MISS C!!! :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

Nothing new here. Still high temps, but no symptoms of anything.

did you test yet?

I had a BFN a few days ago. Not planning to test again until FFF suggests, which is Weds. After all, before the last mc, I was having 16 day luteal phases, so I'm not late yet and, actually, based on vag temps, I think I'm a day earlier than FFF thinks, so 12dpo instead of 13. But I don't feel knocked up. :cry:

As I've said on FB, CONGRATS MISS C!!! :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

Nothing new here. Still high temps, but no symptoms of anything.

did you test yet?

I had a BFN a few days ago. Not planning to test again until FFF suggests, which is Weds. After all, before the last mc, I was having 16 day luteal phases, so I'm not late yet and, actually, based on vag temps, I think I'm a day earlier than FFF thinks, so 12dpo instead of 13. But I don't feel knocked up. :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congratulations Miss C this is awesome news and I'm over the moon for you. :cloud9::hugs:

Af is suppose to come tomorrow, I have some of my normal pms signs but they can also be p symp. I was unbelievably weepy watching the new dr who it wasn't even that sad. If this is a new pms symp I'm not liking it

Pdmcd17 - I was weeping watching the Dr Who as well - and even my OH got a bit teared up!!! So it may well not be PMS...as I haven't even O'd yet!

Cianrdrljaldfjfwfar - Very good luck for the next few days and hoping all goes smoothly - I bet you can't wait to hold your LO in your arms. Post a piccy as soon as you can x

FX still for Sam and Morgans and pdmcd x

AFM - bonk time! x

Pdmcd17 - I was weeping watching the Dr Who as well - and even my OH got a bit teared up!!! So it may well not be PMS...as I haven't even O'd yet!

Cianrdrljaldfjfwfar - Very good luck for the next few days and hoping all goes smoothly - I bet you can't wait to hold your LO in your arms. Post a piccy as soon as you can x

FX still for Sam and Morgans and pdmcd x

AFM - bonk time! x

Hey Reb

Bonk time!!! :haha::haha: It seems I will be shadowing you again this month as I'm currently on cd10 and expecting the CBFM to go high tomorrow. Let the games begin....:haha:

Bonk away ladies! Good luck! Need some friends in the 35 and over pregnancy thread!

I get very weepy when I get pregnant! I cry no stupid reason! Hormones! Good luck!!:flower:

Reb Im glad im not alone in crying at dr who, lol my oh thought i was loopy

I noticed something weird today i have noticable small viens on my aerolla's I dont think I have ever noticed them before. Im also been quesy off and on all day. not sure what to think. Either Im sick or possibly?

Im due for af tomorrow isn't here in the morning i will test with an ic but i will hold off on using my clear blue till thurs which would be cycle day 28 and the longest my cycle has been.

Congrats Mrs C.. so exciting and such wonderful lines!!

Hope all those ladies waiting for BFP soon see a dark line!!

I am CD 7 today, not much going on LOL

freaking out slightly here cos doc pee test was negative but going for bloods in the morning - just did another ic and there is a non squinty line but still feint, will do frer in the morning as well - please don't let this be a chemical

Miss C i have heard of a few people that have had a neg test at the doc's even after a few days of +'s at home and they still had a valid pg - don't know what the docs are testing with :nope:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Pretty sure most Drs in the UK don't even do urine tests anymore, I know mine don't. When I had DD 16 years ago my urine test came back negative Too that was after a +hpt. Try not to worry. IC's take ages to get good lines even though they say they are 10miu. Makes you think with being so sensitive the line should get darker quickly, again not the case. I got better darker lines on bog standard supermarket tests of higher sensitivity. Also got best lines between 6-8pm. Xxxx

Mrs C fxd cross could just be a bad IC. When you see your dr get bloods done both the qualitative and quanatitive. :hugs:

AFM BFN on my ic symptoms still unchanged hopefully af stays away and i will keep testing with my ic's till thurs then use my good test.

well i guess i spoke to soon
i just went to the bathroom and i noticed a spot so i guess she will be her full force later today.
also this morning i did notice the viens were gone
maybe this cycle will be it - however im begining to loose hope and just want to tell him to go get snipped.

Hang in there Miss C!!

PD: Sorry. :hugs:

AFM: Another temp increase and another BFN. Sigh. What is with this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->