TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

oooo can i have a rant please ....

for the last 4 days i have had really greasy hair by the afternoon of the day i wash it which has to be every day now, and i have felt really really cold like ice.... anyway i get up this morning and im constipated and with what seems like a cold !!!!!. My period is due tomorrow or tues so i hope it either shows on a hpt that im pregnant or i start to bleed so that i can get on with it and relax and have a drink at my brothers wedding on saturday coming , arrrh i feel better now although blocked up and feeling lousy but all the same thanks xxx

I have heard of people with high bp going through and having normal pregnancies. Surely you may be able to take something?

Anway, just to let you know that i got my bfp a few days ago. Have been so scared to post because of my last m/c. Lets hope its a sticky bean. xx

congratulations hun thats fantastic news and wish you a happy and healthy nine months xxxx:hugs:

oooo can i have a rant please ....

for the last 4 days i have had really greasy hair by the afternoon of the day i wash it which has to be every day now, and i have felt really really cold like ice.... anyway i get up this morning and im constipated and with what seems like a cold !!!!!. My period is due tomorrow or tues so i hope it either shows on a hpt that im pregnant or i start to bleed so that i can get on with it and relax and have a drink at my brothers wedding on saturday coming , arrrh i feel better now although blocked up and feeling lousy but all the same thanks xxx

i really hope you get your bfp.consipated and cold are good signs:flower:

really !!!, they dont feel good tho lol oh well i will soon find xx

really !!!, they dont feel good tho lol oh well i will soon find xx

Heartburn and/or Constipation

This pregnancy symptom is caused by the uterus starting to swell and pushing against the stomach and other organs as it grows. Also, increasing levels of hormones may slow down digestion and bowel functions to allow the body to absorb as much vitamins, minerals and nutrients as possible from foods. Taking a quality prenatal multi-vitamin-mineral supplement is important to help your body get the nutrients it needs for your growing baby.

The slower emptying of the stomach may also cause the release of increased stomach acid to aid digestion, leading to a feeling of heartburn. Soda crackers and sparkling water can help. Smaller more frequent meals are easier to digest. Drink plenty of water and eat fruits, vegetables and perhaps some raisin and bran cereal to help regularity. Some daily vitamin formulas also contain digestive enzymes (from pineapple and papaya fruits). These can help with digestion.

Ask your doctor before taking any kind of antacids as some contain aluminum and should be avoided. These two pregnancy symptoms can last throughout your term.

Pregnancy symptoms and early pregnancy signs

These are often brushed aside by women as a severe cold, exhaustion from stress, or the flu instead of the first signs of pregnancy. This can prolong the woman going to a doctor for proper care in early pregnancy. Knowing the signs and symptoms of early pregnancy are crucial in helping the pregnant woman get to the obstetrician for essential care from the very first signs of pregnancy. During this time folic acid intake should be increased as a deficiency in this nutrient has been linked to birth defects.

Well peeps, I'm coming upto testing on my first round back on Clomid and my chart is frighteningly amazing.....and I feel amazingly un-pregnant!!! Although my boobs are KILLING me....I'm sure it is all the clomid.

Fingers crossed for me, pretty please.....I really don't like Clomid rounds, so would be vereeeee happy not to have to do another!

Good Luck, Lyns! You know i always have your back :)

Nothing new from me - will start the sticks for the cbfm tomorrow and possibly some opk's just to be sure after last months fiasco (no peak on cbfm etc etc.. :))

Wish everyone else the best though, as usual :hugs:

Omi xxx

Good luck Lyns, I would love to see you get your bfp. That is an amazing chart, I agree. So here's a very awkward hug for you, coz it's hard to hug when you've got all your limbs crossed. :hugs:

CD8 for me - Got lots of CM but not quite EW - I think my FertilCM experiment is having some effect for the good.

Gah......temp down. Sore boobs gone. AF will be here within 24 hours, I'm sure.:cry:

I seem to always get fantastic looking charts when I temp.....maybe one day I'll get a really rubbish looking one and that will be my time.

Clomid 2nd round ....ding ding.

Hiya can I join you lovely ladies. I am 41 and OH is 33. I have identical twin dd from previous relationship. I had them at 20 so they are 19 now. I have had bloods done and my progesterone level was 32.8 which means I am ovulating. I came off bcp in Jan and the bloods were done in March. I use OPKs and CBFM although this month we are taking the relaxed casual approach just to see if that makes a difference. OH has had his SA done and that was all good. I have had transvaginal scan which was all good. It's just a waiting game. But you get tired and worry and feel like it's never gonna happen. It's nice to have a thread like this where you see so many ladies going through the same thing.

:hi: babyanise hehe. We are both using all the facilities available here:haha::winkwink:

Hi Missy and welcome

Ur likkle dog is adorable..such a cute pic that lol x

Thanks Serendippy she is called Missy and I have another pug too called Pugsley and they are sooooo so sweet and cuddly. Our furr babies hehe x

Welcome Missy. Hope your you get your bfp soon. xxx I am 42 and also have identical twin sons who are 23 now but additionally have a ds who is 21 and a dd who is 3 and my ds who is 2. I just recently got my bfp so have my fingers crossed it sticks. x Goodluck. x

mum of five - Wow you are a true inspiration. ty ty ty... so much hope you have given me....ty xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->