TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

mogs have you got any symptoms apart from the late AF?

Yay baby that's great news and heres a sprinkling for you :dust::dust::dust:

Well I tested this afternoon. Now a week late and no sign of AF but:bfn:
Gutted!! :(

Oh Missy, I'm so sorry. I was really hoping this was it for you. Life is so cruel sometimes :hugs:

Im bummed too! Just checked my cp and its low and everything feels just like it does when af is due. In addition, when i last tested bfp i did so one day before af because my cp was really high and nothing felt like af....

I give up. Ok, not really. I just hate bad bad news so early on. Cd 9. Meh! :growlmad:

I'm just waiting for the witch - she's due tomorrow. :happydance: not!

Hello everyone, not been in this thread for a bit. Hows everyone doin?

Nise - fingers crossed AF didnt show for u..have u tested yet?

How many DPO are u Omi? is AF due?

Missy is it possible u ovulated later then u thought? do u chart?

mogs have you got any symptoms apart from the late AF?

the only symptom i sort of have is a constant ache in my abdomen absolutly nothing else am now 20 days late .have been to gp who reckons im either perimenipausal or fully menipausal and wants me to come back in another three weeks to have hormone levels ckecked etc ,i didnt know it could happen so suddenly ive always been regular with no other symptons of menipause so hes basing his diagnosis purly on my age .im 44

Hi girls sorry i havent posted in a while. It has been 8 months since my last m/c. and I have been waiting on AF as I had decided to give IVF a shot starting this month because of my crazy long cycles.

Well anyway today is CD 60 and i know for sure i ovulated 2 weeks ago, so i tested this afternoon and i am in complete shock.......... BFP!

Very nervous and praying this will be a successful pregnancy as i really cant go through the heartache of another m/c. Have started the aspirin 150mg and when we see the sac i begin clexane injections, really hope this will work. Early days yet and praying hard. x

Yay Patboy!!!! Huge Congratulations!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Stories like yours make it all worth while!:hugs:

Here's to a H&H 9 months for you!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congratulations Patboy. I shall keep everything crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months for you.

As for me, well, no go this cycle. CD1 Round I go again.

Hi girls sorry i havent posted in a while. It has been 8 months since my last m/c. and I have been waiting on AF as I had decided to give IVF a shot starting this month because of my crazy long cycles.

Well anyway today is CD 60 and i know for sure i ovulated 2 weeks ago, so i tested this afternoon and i am in complete shock.......... BFP!

Very nervous and praying this will be a successful pregnancy as i really cant go through the heartache of another m/c. Have started the aspirin 150mg and when we see the sac i begin clexane injections, really hope this will work. Early days yet and praying hard. x

Congratulations on your bfp! So pleased for you. Hoping you have a very sticky little bean. xx

Nise ~sry the witch got ya
Mum ~ was thinking about you yesterday, hope you're well
Inkd~:hi:
Baby~ when are you gonna test?

Wow congrats Patboy! You must be very amazingly happy! xxx

Awww congrats patboy, so pleased for u...im sending sticky vibes through my pc for u xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->