TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

So, im on the threshold of another 2ww... Got a + on opk yesterday when the cbfm showed high, and a peak on cbfm today. I shall do another opk later one to check if still surging.. Eff knows. Im not holding out much hope but hey, you never know.

Ive also got my apmt through for the dye test on 18th Oct so no action from me that month - but onwards and upwards. There have been some truly inspiring stories this last month so as usual im keeping my fingers crossed :)

All the best, Omi xxx

Hi all,
Well I'm late...and trying not to get excited. I am on day 32 which is one day longer than my longest cycle recently (I have varied between 26 and 31 days). I have been getting tummy ache, like AF cramps but not as strong, on and off for the last week. Other than that no other symptoms. We only BD twice this cycle (yeah I know...sad! lol) so I'd be really surprised if I was pg but it's so hard not to hope isn't it? :)

Hey, bd twice is good and Ive gotten pg from less, lol! Good luck hun and much :dust:!

Ooo, good luck Missy - Fingers, legs and eyes crossed for you. :hugs:

I'm now 4 days into the 2WW according to FF, wasn't very impressed with the first 3 after O temps, but a better rise this morning and the bases are covered, so here's hoping. :thumbup:

cd10 for me,another day nearer to ov:happydance:need to dtd tonight me thinks.:thumbup:
glad your temp went up nise,fx for you:happydance:

hi keeping everything crossed for you all ,im now nine days late for af but negative tests so a bit fed up as im never late more than a day ,hubby really unhelpful as he suggested that im in the "metamorphoses "thats what he calls it anyway!!

who needs enemies with a hubby like him lol .

oh goodluck Missy!!!!! Hope you get your bfp! I dtd once and got pregnant with my ds! I was in shock lol!!! I also did it a lot less this month!! Hope to see a few more of us in first trimester...so fingers x for everyone. xxx

I'm pleased to report the 2ww is flying past - I've been so busy I've had no time to think about it. Reckon that's a good thing.

Hope everyone is well and AF's have stayed away - not long till the weekend. :hugs:

Still no AF here. I've had AF type cramps on and off but milder and lower back ache. Bit headachey and eating loads. Really tired but that could just be work and baby but it does seem to hit me more than usual mid afternoon. Other than that no symptoms so still expecting the witch to surprise me. If nothing happens by the weekend I'll test.

i'm now on soy isoflavones this cycle and am really worried that this wont work for us either and i so wanted to fall pregnant before i was 44 this december , i seem to have tried everything else that is available to us without professional help as no-one would help us coz im 43 that this honestly feels like the last chance :cry: :shrug:, sorry guys just feel so down today x

i also will be 44 in march and feel just like you do,i have felt down about it all, but i got my pma back and this cycle me and oh did si and im really hoping it will work,if not i have decided to give up after xmas.
i really hope this works for you(soy) and im sending you lots of pma and dust,wish you lots of luck for this cycle :hugs:

Good luck Missy!!

Mogsanddogs - 'metamorphoses' my arse! It made me laugh, lol! Maybe you can suggest to him you will 'metamorphose' into a right bitch unless he backs you up a little bit better :haha:

Omi xxx

Got everything crossed for you Missy, cant wait til you let us know xx

Thanks All. Hope you feel better soon Ink. Big hugs to you xxx

LOL at 'metamorphoses'. Men are such muppets sometimes!! :)

Mogsanddogs - 'metamorphoses' my arse! It made me laugh, lol! Maybe you can suggest to him you will 'metamorphose' into a right bitch unless he backs you up a little bit better :haha:

Omi xxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Good idea!

Still got it all crossed for you Missy. Come on the bfp.

I'm constipated, REALLY emotional and irritable and still the lower back ache and no sign of AF. About 5 days later than my longest recent cycle. I am getting a bit excited now :)

good luck to you missy hope all is well:hugs:

dont worry omi i gave him major bitching for that statement ,still havent had af now 13 days late havent done any more tests as it is so dissapointing seeing the bfn going to wait another week to see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->