TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Sam I'm so sorry :( ttc sometimes stirs a whole heap of shit up. It's so damn frustrating and hugely upsetting so much of the time.
The last time we tried it really tested us, we often fell out, I think we got to a point where we resented each other. I think he resented me for not being able to give him the child he'd longed for and I felt like I was a total failure and wondered if he might leave me for a younger more fertile woman.
It was a mess.
Apparantly moving house and divorce are 2 of the top most stressful things in life. That statement probably came from people who have never had to go though this crap month after month, year after year. It takes it's toll.
You have done all you can and given it your best, it may not be the end for you hun, maybe you both need this time to gather your thoughts. I hope things work out for you. Massive hugs x

Hi Ladies, how is everyone ?

I'm fantastic today after all the tests the whacky doc has done finally got AF yesterday on CD62 woooohooooooo it looks like I 'O' the week after OH and I went away and there was no DTD that weekend as we where too busy helping friends decorate and move.

But I got it now so hopefully things will be back to normal and we can carry on with our challenge of having a little one xxx gl and FXed to you all xxx

Hi Sam,

Really sorry to hear that........be strong my thoughts are with you xx

TTC really is a big bag of poo!!!!!

Sam....so sorry to hear that sweetie. PLEASE never blame yourself. Understand that some couples grow together and some grow apart ...you both have been spending so much time apart as it is I am sure that does not help one bit. Again, not anyone's fault...it just happens.

My heart goes out to you...it is never easy but "this too shall pass" but never lose hope!

XOXOX

@Kaelia67
"I think he resented me for not being able to give him the child he'd longed for and I felt like I was a total failure and wondered if he might leave me for a younger more fertile woman." ....I so did too!!!!!!!!! I even said it to him...OMG so bad!

And me!

God i keep wanting to blurt out "So ... i spose you feel like going off with someone who can give you what you want. Someone younger :("

Dont want to say it - i'll cry (again) and look so darn needy and feeble.

Ladies, while i'm here again - i've got this odd thing going, this is the 3rd day now, and i wonder if anyone here gets this or knows what it is ..... deep breath ..... its a buzzing sort of vibrating in my cervix area. Stops and starts. On, off again, like a phone! Standing or sitting. Its gentle and not painful at all, but its noticable.

???

<sets seal on reputation as nutter [hmm]>

And me!

God i keep wanting to blurt out "So ... i spose you feel like going off with someone who can give you what you want. Someone younger :("

Dont want to say it - i'll cry (again) and look so darn needy and feeble.

Ladies, while i'm here again - i've got this odd thing going, this is the 3rd day now, and i wonder if anyone here gets this or knows what it is ..... deep breath ..... its a buzzing sort of vibrating in my cervix area. Stops and starts. On, off again, like a phone! Standing or sitting. Its gentle and not painful at all, but its noticable.

???

<sets seal on reputation as nutter [hmm]>

Oh you know what Mistyy - I had completely forgotten but I had this a while ago - I would say maybe 5-6 months ago and it went on for a week or so I think - but yes, it is very strange lol :wacko::wacko:

AFM am feeling very down today. BFN and I will count myself out if I don't get even a faint line tomorrow. I believe that if I don't see anything by 10dpo then that is it (with all due respect and I would love to be proved wrong :flower:) Also had to put my aunt in a home yesterday and that has realy made me sad. Anyway, sorry to be miserable, I kept off here today as I just couldn't really face it :hugs::hugs:

Sam, Samiam, Sam, I'm so sorry to hear this. Going to PM you xxxxx

Sam wrote to you on our FB group.

Those with bfn's check this out and please invest in FRER save the heartache!! No more ic's for me EVER after the last bfp.

https://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/01/27/earlyshow/health/main538075.shtml

What I found totally fascinating was the part that said some women don't implant until the day their period is due!!!! I seriously never knew that!

Sam so sorry for your news :hugs:,,butterfly the pregnancy that i had altho ended in mc, that cycle i tested 2 days before af due which was 10dpo i got bfn then tested 2 days after af due then got bfp, also the cycle i got the bfp of this pregnancy didnt show up bfp until 1 week after af due , i tested the day she was due and got bfn ,mind i also used ic`s , so you never know ,hope you are proved wrong hun
every1 else sorry i can never remember what every1s said so don`t tend to do many personals but to all the newbies welcome :flower: ,good luck and fxd for every1 heres hoping for some more bfps for this thread x

Sam so sorry for your news :hugs:,,butterfly the pregnancy that i had altho ended in mc, that cycle i tested 2 days before af due which was 10dpo i got bfn then tested 2 days after af due then got bfp, also the cycle i got the bfp of this pregnancy didnt show up bfp until 1 week after af due , i tested the day she was due and got bfn ,mind i also used ic`s , so you never know ,hope you are proved wrong hun
every1 else sorry i can never remember what every1s said so don`t tend to do many personals but to all the newbies welcome :flower: ,good luck and fxd for every1 heres hoping for some more bfps for this thread x

Thanks maryanne, that is good to know and I also like seeing your posts with your ticker as I pretty much have the same name (diff spelling) and year of birth :hugs:

I can't seem to read that article. Maybe it's cos I'm on my phone, will check later. Xxx

Dearest Sam, I am so terribly sorry to hear this. I will PM you today. Sending you lots of love and support, you are much in my thoughts xxxxxx

Butterfly - so sorry to hear you'r so down hun :hugs: Hope you're feeling a little better today?

miss c - thats amazing stuff about the pg tests and implantation etc. For the first few months ttc i always tested at around 11 or 12 dpo, but stopped doing tests at all about 3 cycles ago as i found the neg's so, so depressing. Personally I'll never test again untill AF is good and late.

Id really like a bit of advice on my FF chart, but am struggling to make a link to it here. What am i doing wrong? Is it working?

My Ovulation Chart

If anyone does get to see my chart do you think i'v ov'd? My details on there are saying "you 'seem' to be having a patch of fertile fluid, and you 'seem' to have positive opk's, but you need a temp rise to show youve ov'd". Well it has risen hasnt it? Grrrrr. I think i just want to see my ov and switch off for a few days now. sigh.

Would anyone here like to befriend me on FF so we can pick over each others charts? I joined FF with 3 other ladies (all late 30's) 7 months ago and they are now all pregnant. (Last one fell pg last weekend.) Which is wonderful of course, but now i have no one to play with there <sniff>

Love and good vibes to all xxx (specialy to Sam) :hugs:

Mistyy yes I think you have O'd. I think ff will say cd18 but it wants one more temp to confirm it as it likes to have 3.

Sorry I can't befriend you on there as I haven't joined and this is possibly my last month ttc anyway :hugs:

Misty cd17 is my bet and FFFFFFFFFFF needs one more day of higher temp to confirm.

Thank you lovelies x

I'm just quite fed up with this cycle for one a few reasons. Lovely OH has been quite down this month - we've bickered and thats unusual for us - thats one reason. I want to get past ov and try to relax.

Oh butterfly - last month ttc? You must do what you feel is right for you obviously hun, but how sad ..... are you sure?

Hello ladies

and sorry to hear about Sam - as others have said ttc to conceive is so stressful....

Well my period arrived this morning and I seem to have had a 20 day cycle this time after previous being 5 1/2 weeks so damn odd. I am now temping and giving myself 3 cycles and then going back to doctor (different one I think after other one being so off) and will no doubt quote Miss C and demand that basic tests are done again -reckon this will take me into January if continu to have 3 week cycles.

OH is now bewildered by all the packages arriving and thermometer now by the bed and says can't we just SWI - trying to explain the mysteries of my cycle when he only has vague knowledge of the basics is interesting....

GAF

Thank you lovelies x

I'm just quite fed up with this cycle for one a few reasons. Lovely OH has been quite down this month - we've bickered and thats unusual for us - thats one reason. I want to get past ov and try to relax.

Oh butterfly - last month ttc? You must do what you feel is right for you obviously hun, but how sad ..... are you sure?

Hope you can relax now Mistyy then :thumbup:

I'm ttcing with my ex and understandably he wants his life back! :(

massive MASSSIVE temp drop for me today - please be an ID and not the witch coming early PLEASE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->