TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Sh*t Miss_C, yes it is definitely there :happydance::happydance::happydance: Now you have to take it all back about the ID lol :haha::haha::haha:

Keeping everything crossed for a sticky one for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think in FF's studies re ID's they found it occurs on non pregnancy and pregnancy charts BUT it did occur more often on pregnancy charts :winkwink:

everything crossed for miss c x

Another question (you can tell I am new at temping!) So..... you start temping first day of period all well and good by day 3 temperature drops noticeably on chart - why is this? is it normal, does it stay reasonably static until ovulation???

thanks, thanks, thanks :)

gaf

The temp dip on CD3 is usually caused by the drop in progesterone from the previous cycle. So after ovulation your body produces progesterone which is a heat inducing hormone which in turn causes the higher temps and pinpoints ovulation....as the cycle finishes and you start a new cycle progesterone starts to drop off...hence the dip in temps around CD3.
Hope that helps :hugs:

Have been on and off stalking just don't seem to have much to report at the mo.

Couldn't leave though without a huge :wohoo: Woop for Miss C - Definitely don't have line eye - it's there alright. Everything crossed for you.

Sam - I was very sad to read your news. I hope you can come to terms with everything and life will get better and kinder soon. :hugs:

AFM I'm still taking it easy on the lttc front, just dtd around the right time now. I have managed to kick my addiction to sticks and temps (It's been a bit like recovering from an illness - I guess if I'm honest it is a bit of an addiction). Anyway I am feeling a lot more at peace with everything. OH no longer knows what's going on in my cycle either though I think he must have some idea when the stakes are shifted up a gear - if you get my drift :winkwink: Anyway he's not saying or complaining so all is good.

Lots of love to all and keep those bfp's a coming. :hugs:

Sam, I am so sorry to hear your news...I feel gutted for you :cry: not really sure what to say to make you feel better...:nope:

Take care of yourself :hugs:

Miss_C OMG I hope and pray it is very true and very sticky!!!!!!!

Miss C,

I'm rubbish with lines but I'd be happy with that!!!!

I can defo defo defo see a line :flower:

:holly: :holly: :holly: :holly: :holly:

FMU!!!!!!!! 11dpo

I can see this without my glasses on. Please please please be sticky little one, I have lost you too many times now and my arms ache to hold you.

https://i39.tinypic.com/64ndqu.jpg

Wowzers :happydance: no mistaking that 1 Miss_C Hope and Pray this 1s good and sticky lots of :dust:
fxd every1 else come on more bfps x

Nice line Miss C - definitely have everything crossed for a sticky one and praying Ziggy comes back to stay :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:holly: :holly: :holly: :holly: :holly:

FMU!!!!!!!! 11dpo

I can see this without my glasses on. Please please please be sticky little one, I have lost you too many times now and my arms ache to hold you.

https://i39.tinypic.com/64ndqu.jpg

:bfp::thumbup::headspin::wohoo::loopy:\\:D/

STICK little bean STICK!!!!!!!!!!!

F..k me, Miss C - that's a definite line. Hollies leaping everywhere here! Still remember Spoomie's wise words that have saved all our bacons many times on this thread, but here's all my happiest hopes for your sticky bean Ziggy xxx

digi says pregnant 1-2 BUT we have been here a few times before, not going for bloods until at least another week has passed. I am guarding my heart but I have so much faith in my psychic lady who has been right with everything so far over the past 15 years that I have been seeing her. She said I will succeed and not to give up which I so almost did after the last loss, the month of spurred us on and here we are. She said November and she said 2 babies but not twins, I feel this is the 2nd baby with the miscarriage month before last being baby no1.

I am putting heaps of bubble wrap around my heart just as my dear twinny always advises but I don;t think there is really anyway to stop those spears stabbing it when that time comes which hopefully this time it won't.

Wow Miss C!! Fantastic! Keeping my fingers ever so tightly crossed for you :hugs::cloud9: x

Good morning ladies and some WONDERFUL news to start the day - our old friend Pip has had her baby - 6 pounds 10, little baby Andrew. As far as I know, mother and baby doing well x

Fabulous news, it seems like yesterday she said she was pregnant - hope mine goes that fast but in "real" terms if you know what I mean!!!!

I went out to scout out sewing machines today and have discovered I think I might like to get a quailting one and make the nursery set for this bubba, we bought Lambs & Ivy for Jake and it cost a piggin' fortune!! But it dawned on me I never once considered thinking this way last time and with ziggy very firstattempt even though I got to over 12weeks I never bought anything. I already bought some nappies and one outfit for this bubba back in July and today I was thnking about making bedding and clothes. I think this may be the one, something is telling me it is.

So come on ladies who's coming on this ride with me one of you must be just about ready. I said to LL on fb that maybe our bubbas have been fighting over there as to who is going to be the eldest ie who gets here first and maybe now they have the order sorted they will start to come through.

Huge congrats to pip and her baby boy!!!

Just had my 20 week anomaly scan, everything looks good with baby glowie.

Keeping everything crossed for you miss c xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"