TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Beetle I wonder if you actually O'd on cd14 and your cover line should be much lower then AF would be due today or tomorrow? :hugs:

Beetle: My cycle took a month to rebound after my last loss. Feel free to check out my charts, but don't pay attention to the charts after the first MC, because that was a medical management train wreck. It should get itself back in gear after one round (or at least this is what I tell myself).

AFM: The number was 22, which isn't so good, but maybe it will double. No hag, no bleeding. I am getting another test tomorrow morning, but won't be able to post on here until tomorrow night (teaching all day two hours away from here). Thanks for the congratulations! I am feeling strangely cheered about it all. And maybe the baby bean will surprise us all. The nurse did say that she's seen all kinds of strange miracles happen with wee babies. So there is still a chance, right? I think I will choose to be happy about it today.

Thanks ladies. You are so lovely. :hugs:

P.S. We got Christmas emoticons and STILL no EGG emoticon? WTF?!

Weeks of pregnancy
after last menstrual period Days after conception Approximate hCG levels

Week 3 7 0 to 5
Week 4 14 (next period due) 5 to 430

(not sure if that all lines up as I copied it) and am sure you have googled it too so I still have hope :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ETA no it doesn't line up but basically says hcg for week 4 can be 5 to 430

Sam wen u said low I thought u meant like less then ten but hey ho 22 is good ,please stick little bean ,:happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

STICKY BEAN STICKY BEAN STICKY BEAN STICKY BEAN STICKY BEAN STICKY BEAN!!!!
Oi! YOU! Yes, YOU! SAM'S BEAN! STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that is an order.
x

Sam, just popped back on to see how you're doing. Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you!
22 is pretty good and as you know, we all vary. Sending tons of positive vibes and sticky glue x

Stickity stick Little bean of Sams!

Thanks for suggestions re my chart! The witch arrived today - feel much happier if I I'd on cd14 - although still not happy with the early spotting. Never had that before? Do you think I should take Agnus Castus? Think it's supposed to raise progesterone and lengthen LP?

Stickity stick Little bean of Sams!

Thanks for suggestions re my chart! The witch arrived today - feel much happier if I I'd on cd14 - although still not happy with the early spotting. Never had that before? Do you think I should take Agnus Castus? Think it's supposed to raise progesterone and lengthen LP?

Well, I take the vitex and it has done good things for me, but I'd read up on it and see what the other ladies have to say. Mostly acupuncture is the thing that worked the best for me, I'd say.

Blimey it's quiet on this thread again - everyone's just holding their breath for you, Sam....

Just popped in to see if there was any news.... :coffee:

AFM - Am feeling very sorry for myself as it would seem I'm having an annovulatory cycle this month :cry: I would be feeling very flat if I wasn't so bloody busy. :hugs:

:coffee:

oh I am so desperate to bring out holly again - please please please let Sam be getting some good news - please please please.

Can I highly recommend never having to take your child to hospital when you are highly hormonal, I was a piggin' mess!!! Jake was a little trooper and the docs couldn't believe what a good little boy he was. Daddy took him in to be put to sleep there was no way I could do it. Good news is we know what has been causing his issues and we can now start to work on fixing them! Amazing how clear the pictures are that they take inside a lung!!

It's not good news.

Down to 16. It's just a matter of time. I hope it happens quickly.

Thanks for all of the good cheer and well wishes, ladies. No Holly here.

Oh Sam, so so sorry loads of hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear your news Sam :(

Not been on here since introducing myself, mum died unexpectedly 3 weeks ago so a bit pre occupied.

On the slightly positive side I have posted on the PG test as done 3 IC with slight lines, waiting to test with FRER so hoping mum sending me some good luck !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->