TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Bummer Sam, but you're still above the cover line so I'm keeping my cramped fingers crossed x

Dear Sam

I was so disappointed to see your chart this am, please God, it shoots up again tomorrow. You SOUND as though you are guarding your heart and are prepared for either outcome, I hope you are really ok. Sending you lots of love and :hugs::hugs::hugs: and praying for only good things

C x

Well, no sign of the hag whatsoever. Even after a three mile run, not a trace. I've even put my fingers up there to see what the cervix was like (too high to feel it) and nada. I dunno. There could be a wee chance. I guess if there's no hag tomorrow and temps are still above cover line, I will test. This waiting game is certainly not so much fun.

Spoomie: I am fully prepared to get the hag. 100% ready. In fact, if she doesn't arrive and I do get a BFP, I shall fall over from shock. Not that the whole thing doesn't feel potentially disappointing, of course.

Well, no sign of the hag whatsoever. Even after a three mile run, not a trace. I've even put my fingers up there to see what the cervix was like (too high to feel it) and nada. I dunno. There could be a wee chance. I guess if there's no hag tomorrow and temps are still above cover line, I will test. This waiting game is certainly not so much fun.

Spoomie: I am fully prepared to get the hag. 100% ready. In fact, if she doesn't arrive and I do get a BFP, I shall fall over from shock. Not that the whole thing doesn't feel potentially disappointing, of course.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

No hag yet. Weirder and weirder. Doc has called in an order for a blood test, so I'll let you know the verdict tomorrow afternoon when I get the call.

Okay. So I am pregnant, but the number is so low that it's not really looking that good. I'm on progesterone, but they weren't that hopeful and so I am preparing for the worst (again). Sheesh. And all of the stupid 17-yr olds around me that are falling pregnant left and right before they've even finished high school. It's just not fair. It really isn't.

Okay. So I am pregnant, but the number is so low that it's not really looking that good. I'm on progesterone, but they weren't that hopeful and so I am preparing for the worst (again). Sheesh. And all of the stupid 17-yr olds around me that are falling pregnant left and right before they've even finished high school. It's just not fair. It really isn't.

Awk Hun ,is there no hope ?maybe it's just too early ?:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks your kind words, Despie, but I feel crampy and the number really is quite low, which is why the FRER didn't pick it up. We will test again on TH and see if it's doubling. I KNOW that you know how it goes. :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs: sam, I really hope this turns around for you

Thanks your kind words, Despie, but I feel crampy and the number really is quite low, which is why the FRER didn't pick it up. We will test again on TH and see if it's doubling. I KNOW that you know how it goes. :(

Am still praying it works out for you ,I know How hard it is Hun and it really does suck ,:cry::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Sam, I really, really hope this one gets in gear. Bloody hell, life is SO damn unfair. It's about time some of us round here had some luck. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Keep the faith and hope that it's just a slow-starter x

samiam, what is the number and could it be that maybe you had a late implant? Not trying to give false hope but there is always hope until its over..

I am with you amommy - not wanting to give false hope but after I read that article that talked about some not implanting until the day AF is due made so much sense with women who don't test positive until a week after AF is late etc. Come on little sambean stick stick stick.

Dear Sam, so so sorry to hear this, but praying that a miracle happens and your little one clings on and digs in (kind of like the last couple of miles of a marathon). There can't be a woman on this thread who doesn't think how unfair it is that the teenagers with all the gear and no idea get what they don't even want and we, on the other hand........ Be brave and know that we are all willing things to go right :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxx

You know what Sam, I've thought about this long and hard but I am gonna say congratulations because just conceiving is a big achievement for most of us. I'm So sorry the news from your blood test wasn't exactly as good as we would all like it to be but I kind of like Miss C's theory, when it's put it like that it makes a lot of sense. So I am channeling positive vibes for some doubling action for you. Come on lil bean, you can do it. :hugs:

Sam I agree with all the girls on here - there is a chance the numbers could rise - so keeping fingers, toes crossed for you!

AFM anyone tell me what the he'll is going on with my chart? Never had spotting pre-AF before, (started light pink then brown) now gone - but two dips below coverline? Is my
Coverline wrong? Or is hag playing tricks on me? Low progesterone? Would welcome your wise words! Don't feel pregnant at all - just v concerned my
Cycle is up spout since miscarriage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"