TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Nise ~sry the witch got ya
Mum ~ was thinking about you yesterday, hope you're well
Inkd~:hi:
Baby~ when are you gonna test?

Thanks for thinking of me. Feeling ok, coping with the endless nausea lol!! Anway, hoping that you all get your bfp soon..i need friends on first trimester!!!!! so come on those BFP :dust::dust: Goodluck.
Have my first doctors appointment on Thursday xxx

Thanks girls for all your kind wishes.

Mumoffive good luck for Thursday. I have to wait to next thursday for my first scan. xo

Well, here's the update from me. Am now 1 day late and 2 bf's down, cd14 (lp is 12 days). Defenitely not preggers so that means my luteal phase has gone wonky - great! I just really need this af over as have the HSG on monday!!

I hate things not working out the way they should :growlmad:

Omi xxx :wacko:

So sorry Omi - it's so bloody annoying when our bodies start throwing in curve balls - it's like, who needs enemies, we're not even on our own side!!!

Great to hear from you Mum, so glad all is going well with you - When you gonna mark that bfp proudly up on the first page of this thread??? Maybe after the scan which I hope is a joyful day for you.

Well ladies. I have decided this will be my last Soy cycle and to celebrate I have doubled the dose - and started on CD3 which was yesterday.

:hugs: to all, hope everyone is well.

Yes, i will mark it after the scan. Just cant bring myself to do it right now. Feels like i would jinx it! Thanks for all your kind wishes. x

Good luck mum and congrats patboy:)
Well the ugly, hideous old bag turned up for me on Thursday meaningI had a record 41 day cycle, followed by a surprisingly light ish AF. No idea why but possibly stress as work is a nightmare at the mo. Started taking vitex this month and will be using opk's from about CD8 cos I need to know if I'm actually ov'ing!

Hi ladies, I've been away for a few months traveling, but back in town and back in business so to speak. 8 days dpo and some symptoms, but not getting hopes up until the zygote sticks. Also m/c'd in April at ten wks, so doubly hesitant now. I have two beautiful daughters, but want my last baby girl, Lieren. Definitely feeling the pressure of my biological clock!
Mamabel

I wish i hadnt done my temp's this cycle now coz they were nice and high even tho VvvVv a bit like that but still in the 98. ??? region and they still are but for two days now they have dropped by .25 and even tho still up in the 98's and i wake up really hot and sweaty if the progesterone is keeping these temp's high then if they are dropping surely this means that the progesterone levels are dropping and this will end in AF !, omg why did i start this , hating myself right now have been relaxed all month and now this worry x

Congratulaions Patnoy and Mumoffive thats fantastic news H & H nine months girls xxxx

Inkd~ don't worry so much hun, mine go up and down It's when the go down from 98.1 to 97.3 that I know I am out.
To the rest of you lovely ladies having internet trouble so take care till I can check back in

Well, not surprisingly af finally got me! Thats 2 days late for ov and 2 days late on my lp. Bummer, lol!

Onwards and upwards and have my HSG to look forward to on monday and hoping it will up my chances - well, i live in hope, lol!

Omi xxx

Inkd~ don't worry so much hun, mine go up and down It's when the go down from 98.1 to 97.3 that I know I am out.
To the rest of you lovely ladies having internet trouble so take care till I can check back in

thank you hun i wil try and remember that this is the first time in ages that i have temped and dont remember to which level it drops too before im out out !, but have af type cramps now so think that af might be making an early appearance !

aww Omi im so sorry hun but onto next cycle is brilliant xx good luck xx

Well, not surprisingly af finally got me! Thats 2 days late for ov and 2 days late on my lp. Bummer, lol!

Onwards and upwards and have my HSG to look forward to on monday and hoping it will up my chances - well, i live in hope, lol!

Omi xxx

so sorry hun:hugs:

inkdchick, am eager to see if soy works for you. I used it this month too, although at a lower dosage as the last time I tried them I took too much and it stopped O altogether. Good luck, fingers crossed!!!

Omi xxx

Bugger bugger bugger. So sorry hun. Good luck with the HSG hope it goes well and you see nice clear tubes. On a brighter note I have heard it said quite a lot that pg rates can be quite good after an HSG so here's to you this cycle :hugs:

Congratulations patboy and mumoffline!! Praying for a keeper for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->