TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Great news on the EWCM Reb, go for it! :sex: :haha:

pdcdmdcpd - new mattress sounds awesome, good excuse to spend more time in bed! :happydance: hope you feel better soon though :hugs:

greens - russian roulette is exactly what it feels like - except I feel like I have a gun with about 20 chambers(?!) and only 1 bullet :haha:

heavenly, have also heard good things about that book :thumbup:

Mistyy - I know what you mean about the tests - my next option was the HSG but when i could have gone for it last year I thought I only had a couple of months left trying so i didn't bother. Now 4-5 months later i should have but now I think what is the point? If I find my tubes are blocked then all hope is lost so I give up, whereas now at least I feel I am trying and there is a bit of hope :shrug:

Heavenly - i've heard about that book too. Meant to be fascinating stuff ....

Reb - YAY for EWCM! Yep i think i'm in a good place with the temping now, but I know that feeling you described - i got so worried about producing the perfect chart i kind of forgot OHs feelings :wacko:

Butterfly - yes exactly. A big part of me would rather remain in blissfull ignorance too. But then a little voice says what if it just took a month or two on clomid and your dreams would come true ...... argghh. Will you go for your HSG now? <really must look up properly what all these initials mean, lol)

pdmc - hope you feel better soon, and wrap up tomorrow. Work that matress lady! lol

xxx

Mistyy, no I don't think I will bother with the HSG unless I get another longish term volunteer for the :spermy: :shrug:

Butterfly, I haven't read your journal so I don't know, but would you consider donor sperm? A friend of mine had her donor baby born on Christmas day and is very happy although she says she feels like a cow right now, moo moo! x

Butterfly, I haven't read your journal so I don't know, but would you consider donor sperm? A friend of mine had her donor baby born on Christmas day and is very happy although she says she feels like a cow right now, moo moo! x

If clomid doesn't work for us, we would be looking at donated eggs, because of my age. It's a big decision obviously, but we want to be parents and every child is special!!

If clomid doesn't work for us, we would be looking at donated eggs, because of my age. It's a big decision obviously, but we want to be parents and every child is special!!

Hmm - we decided not to go there - decided it ages ago but of course now faced with childlessness, you wonder... OH won't revisit any decision about it however.

Hmm - we decided not to go there - decided it ages ago but of course now faced with childlessness, you wonder... OH won't revisit any decision about it however.

I know it's a difficult decision and obviously would rather it's my eggs but my FS said there was a 5% chance using my eggs, and with DE, it goes up to 30-40% chance of success.

hello everyone unfortunately nothing much going on here, dp is away since yesterday till later for the outdoor hockey games.

Unfortunately our neighbour decided to party last night till 5 so i got no sleep and it has put me in a grumpy mood including with dp. plus im probably still not feeling all well yet
i think i will be asleep when he gets home so i dont start a fight

not feeling good sucks

Pdmcd - sorry you're still not well - me neither. It takes ages to get better in the winter I think. Never mind, stay in and snuggle your new mattess! x

ladies ladies - sorry for comms silence. Have been stalking from afar though! Loving the comments about new mattress! Why not be in love with it!

Rebs congrats on the EWCM! I got more this month than ever and I'm sure its because I've started taking She Oak drops - I haven't done anything else different so Im guessing it must be!

Things going slightly pear shaped with the purchase of the new home in Farnham - apparently medium risk its on contaminated land (WTH?!) so may all fall through - so I've decided to cheer us both up and we are going to see a 4 week old puppy next weekend (foxred lab puppy!) - so the perfect distraction from seeing the old hag month after month! My OH is still concerned that he has rather alot on his plate at the moment so I'm trying to tell him that it will be me doing all the hard work with the puppy anyway! Fingers crossed I'm successful!

Oh and good news, I havent started spotting yet so fingers crossed that wont happen this month either!

I'm not sure Reb, I think if I did then I would have to have the HSG and I'm not sure how long the wait is for that plus I don't know if I want to do this on my own so.... we'll see :flower:

Oh and meant to say congrats to your friend, that is great :happydance:

beetle great about the EWCm too - I might go for the she oak I think as well. Hope you get a bfp this month :hugs:

Butterfly - I understand that - if you decide to do HSG then don't wait - if you can afford it have it done privately right away and don't waste anymore time...Difficult decisions all round!
Beetle- lovely to see you back, hope you are feeling okay and sorry about the house stress. But GREAT about the puppy! I lOVE the fox-reds - we almost went for one but ended up with our collie/lab mutt who saved my life after the MC. Hope the house clears up - probably most land is semi-contaminated anyway...! x

Butterfly I have to say I'm really rating the She Oak - aside from more EWCM to the extent that no preseed was needed (ahem!) I jut feel so much calmer and positive about everything from temping to worrying about the 2ww. My goal is to sort out my cycle and get rid of the spotting and if we don't get that bfp before April it's off for IVF we go.

Reb I can't tell you how excited I am about the puppy! She'll be 4 weeks when we see her next week and I'm hoping that any doubt my OH has will disappear when he sees her! The house is a pain but I'm hoping that it will come right in the end. I'm just filling my life with positive things to keep me going! Last year was pants! X

Hee hee - the fun starts when you bring the puppy home - I was about ready to send ours back after a week or two! And then again when he got adolescent and started to bite everyone! We told a friend's child that if he jumps up at you, just turn around and show him your back so he knows he's been bad. She did exactly that and he promptly bit her bum! (Mind you it was quite a bum!!!) Lots of naughty puppy stories to compare when you get yours x

Beetle ,great news on the Ewcm ,I started the she oak last month and I love it ,I feel great too :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ladies just wanted to say please if you haven't read up yet or started taking it CoQ10 - I truly believe it was what made the difference for us, we had done the focus on ewcm, the soy re ovulation and then the clomid and it was 3 months after starting CoQ10 that we got this bfp and a so far so good baby ziggy. The research and stats are incredible. Whilst the she oak and the thistle and the epo etc etc are all good natural things for your cycle and your ewcm etc etc it is the eggs we need to focus on and this is exactly what the coq10 does. It works at the mita chondria (sp?) so the very very centre and heart of the cells.

THIS article is fascinating a long read but so worth it.

And THIS one

ladies just wanted to say please if you haven't read up yet or started taking it CoQ10 - I truly believe it was what made the difference for us, we had done the focus on ewcm, the soy re ovulation and then the clomid and it was 3 months after starting CoQ10 that we got this bfp and a so far so good baby ziggy. The research and stats are incredible. Whilst the she oak and the thistle and the epo etc etc are all good natural things for your cycle and your ewcm etc etc it is the eggs we need to focus on and this is exactly what the coq10 does. It works at the mita chondria (sp?) so the very very centre and heart of the cells.

THIS article is fascinating a long read but so worth it.

And THIS one

Thank you for the interesting articles. I am on 50mg Clomid and take Pregnacare Original. Would I still be able to take CoQ10?

I put myself on CoQ10 back in November. i'm taking 800mg per day. That dose is a bit of a shot in the dark - worked out with a bit of hunting through different sites. I get mine from 'Vitamins Direct' online which seem to be good quality and reasonably priced.

My mood has improved alot over the last couple of months. I know the main function of Q10 for us here would be to improve egg quality, but i think its helped me lift out of my dose of depression too.

This week is my temping week, hoping for a nice temp rise around Wednesday girls (CD14) Fingers crossed for me out there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->