TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Misty I am the last one to chuck out false hope BUT my FRER showed a line at 9dpo and NONE of the other tests showed a thing. Even as late at 18 dpo I was still getting negs on IC's. I have a pic somewhere of my 12dpo and 24 dpo frer's with the lines reversed and the ic and a cheap chemist test both showing the barest or lines which you could only see if you looked really really hard. I actually wrote to the manufacturers sya 10miu was a Joke! I am hoping and praying for you for no witch for a damn good reason!!!

Happy Easter everyone :D

Good news: I'M ON!!!! :wohoo: lol

Big woosh in the middle of the night. So relieved! That means i should be down to a bare bit of scant spotting by Tuesday.

Thank you so much missC for that last post, if i hadnt have come on last night it would have been comforting to read that this morning. (hug)

Thanks to all in fact. I will stop monopolising the thread now :D

(can i just share with you that yesterday my youngest DD (13), in the spirit of keeping a sense of humour about things i guess :wacko:, showed me a clip on you-tube of 'A bride getting her period on her wedding day'. Poor poor woman. Only a minute long, but excruciating! I thanked youngest daughter very much and went away even more stressed than before. Good Lord)

Mistyy, so glad turned up before the wedding and probably late due to the lead up to the wedding, hopefully you may catch this month and have a post wedding baby :).

Happy Easter everyone :)

Mistyy, great news for once, that she's here at last, but hugs for not getting your wedding BFP. xx

Reb--Just popping in to wish you all the best! I will keep looking in to see you get your dream baby! :)

End of the week, Butterly. Things going very smoothly. Now getting nervous as the statistics of birth defects keep flashing before my eyes...I know it's not something we mention very much on this thread but there was a big article about it in the paper earlier. It makes me nervous.
Hope all are well x

Reb--Just popping in to wish you all the best! I will keep looking in to see you get your dream baby! :)

OHMYGODODODOODOOO! It's Sam! We must have posted at the same moment. How are you, old friend? How's things? xxxxx HUGE HUGS!

My bff also has EC on Friday 13th so will think of you both at the same time :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sam :hi: :hugs:

End of the week, Butterly. Things going very smoothly. Now getting nervous as the statistics of birth defects keep flashing before my eyes...I know it's not something we mention very much on this thread but there was a big article about it in the paper earlier. It makes me nervous.
Hope all are well x

Try and not think about it too much Reb, I had NO testing what so ever. I weighed up the pro's and cons of amnio vs risk of miscarriage etc and decided it wasn't even worth thinking about. I didn't have any of the blood screening. Don't get me wrong I worried about it at times but thought I would rather have a downs baby than risk losing a healthy one to amnio etc. Not sure any of that makes sense :wacko:

Glowie! How's it going? How is the gorgeous little one?! Loving your new status!

Happy Easter everyone

My Easter gift af came :(. I was hoping for her not to come so I'd get my Xmas baby

I hope this cycle my pms isn't as bad my boobs hurt so bad from ov on.
Hoping some of you get Easter BFP's

Happy Easter everyone

My Easter gift af came :(. I was hoping for her not to come so I'd get my Xmas baby

I hope this cycle my pms isn't as bad my boobs hurt so bad from ov on.
Hoping some of you get Easter BFP's

Aw huge hugs! Know the feeling. Although you do have time for a Christmas baby.....2 weeks either side of the due date :) hope we both get our BFPs very soon xxx

Glowie! How's it going? How is the gorgeous little one?! Loving your new status!

He's doing amazing thanks Reb! very chilled baby...feel very lucky and blessed :thumbup:

What stage you at now??

Hugs to everyone else :hugs:

Lots of hugs, pmcd xxxx
Glowie - all going well so far; easter egg collection Thursday, a day earlier than expected. Odds are still at about 13% of success, plus then a 50% miscarriage chance apparently, but trying to keep my positive 'we WILL be just as happy childless' attitude going. Things will work out. So glad you're having a good time with Chilled baby!!! Shit, I forgot his name! xx

Lots of hugs, pmcd xxxx
Glowie - all going well so far; easter egg collection Thursday, a day earlier than expected. Odds are still at about 13% of success, plus then a 50% miscarriage chance apparently, but trying to keep my positive 'we WILL be just as happy childless' attitude going. Things will work out. So glad you're having a good time with Chilled baby!!! Shit, I forgot his name! xx

I continue to think of you, keep me posted :hugs:

Reb - everything crossed for you here. Love the 'Easter egg collection'. Bless!

pdmc - :hugs: Sorry AF has arrived. Hope she is gone soon for you.

Waves and hugs to all, hope you enjoyed the Easter weekend.

AFM - sitting here in my jim-jams feeling rather sick. Nerves have kicked in now. I'm up very early, everyone else still asleep, and am just enjoying a bit of peace before the hoo har begins. Missing OH who's at his mum's in London for the night. Who's daft idea was it that the bride and groom should have to be apart the night before!?!?!? Arrrggghhh.

I'll be at the alter in 5 hours! :wedding: :happydance: <nail bitting>

I'll be back in a couple of weeks and try to load some pics :D Fingers crossed for all of our eggy endevours :thumbup:

WooohooooO!!!! Mistyy's getting MARRIED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge congratulations and may your big day be everything you hoped for. Lots of love and hugs. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->