TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Good Luck Rebs!!

Thanks Pippi

oh and Glowie is in labour!! woot

Good luck Reb :kiss::hugs:

Miss C - Glowie is not in labour....yet! had to phone at 8.30am for induction time only to be told to phone back at 11.00am :dohh: feeling a bit stressed and anxious now :roll:

Hopefully next time I post I'll have some good news :thumbup:

OHMIGAWD!!! Glowie, lots of luck and all our love, xxx

Glow good luck hun cant wair to hear about little glowie

Reb fxd everything and timing works for you

Afm my boobs still hurt and our tingly and wow my heartburn is back (i was weaning off the meds sucessfully but now even with back to my regukar dose im in pain).

either my hormones are really out of whack or im on anovultory cycle or could be?
af is due at easter so well see - i am to rebook y ultrasound to check my cyst so i may see if i can get in this week

Have a geat weekend everyone

Glowie hope all is going smoothly, can't wait to see a pic x

Afm, AF was due yesterday, I have no symptoms other than a strange pain in my tummy going down my legs and up my back & even my ears and head are aching in unison. Did a test on Thursday which was negative so I'm assuming this pain is a new AF pain.

Oh well I am full of the joys of spring aren't I lol. Hope all you ladies are having a nice weekend, big hugs xxx

Good Glowie, Hope you have a really happy and serene Birth Day when the time finally comes.:happydance:

Good luck Reb, hope work doesn't clash for you. :hugs:

Sorry this is such a quick visit - just got in from work and need to cook dinner - am staaaaarving! Hope you're all having lovely weekends. :hugs:

Miss_C I need clarification on what you posted in FB please... So getting excited here!

UPDATE...never mind....LOL

hello ladies.. sorry haven't been into the forum lately.. busy with work and everything.. a quick post on my update.. i am currently 13dpo.. scared to test.. still having those symptoms but afraid it could only be :witch: showing it's head.. the only thing that makes me optimistic this cycle is my OB prescribe clomid and duphaston to help with fertility which i follow dutifully.. keeping fingers crossed..

:dust:

Good luck Reb, hope work doesn't clash and all goes well :)

Hope labor went well Glowie and a calm birth date.

Nothing to report here, only 6 days past ov so the long slog but not hopeful :(

Hi Ladies :flower:

Jacob David Eric born 31st March 2012 at 7.18pm weighing 8lbs 1oz of pure perfection.....my over 40 baby and my Rainbow baby.....he is just AMAZING :cloud9:

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/541187_10150701058626382_620901381_9230332_1300327769_n.jpg

Hi Ladies :flower:

Jacob David Eric born 31st March 2012 at 7.18pm weighing 8lbs 1oz of pure perfection.....my over 40 baby and my Rainbow baby.....he is just AMAZING :cloud9:

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/541187_10150701058626382_620901381_9230332_1300327769_n.jpg

GORGEOUS! there is hope <3

There is always hope don't give up!

Jacob was conceived on a D&C cycle! I fell pregnant 8 months after trying, MC at 6 weeks....was seriously ill and had a D&C and emergency blood transfusion...4 weeks later I was pregnant (with Jacob!) probably the least DTD we had every done...twice I think! we used Instead Cups with both BFP's and we were taking Maca Root :thumbup:

He is gorgeous, congratulations and gives us all that extra bit of hope. Enjoy him x

Oh Glowie, he's utterly perfect. Many congratulations and much happiness x

There is always hope don't give up!

Jacob was conceived on a D&C cycle! I fell pregnant 8 months after trying, MC at 6 weeks....was seriously ill and had a D&C and emergency blood transfusion...4 weeks later I was pregnant (with Jacob!) probably the least DTD we had every done...twice I think! we used Instead Cups with both BFP's and we were taking Maca Root :thumbup:

Happy tears, perfect timing too, I needed to see your success to cheer me up today, think I'm on cd1 of cycle 14 now xxx

Glowie he is just too too gorgeous - well done!! From almost losing you to now seeing this I believe in miracles more and more. Hugs and thank you for sharing your journey with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->