TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Congrats Glowie!!!
He's so cute and peaceful looking.
Shows how it's all worth it in the end

Thank you all for your lovely comments :kiss:

I'm staying subscribed to this thread and will keep checking for news of new BFP's. I am sending you all HUGE positive vibes because you were all a great source of comfort for me on this journey which has been emotional and overwhelming. Much love to you all ladies :hugs::hugs:

Oh massive hugs and congrats to you Glowie :thumbup::flower::happydance: What joy. :D Wonderful news. My SIL-to-be has had her baby now too. Lovely, lovely :D

Just Married: ((hugs)) Sorry to hear you think AF is here.

Been away from the thread for a bit - just loads to do with wedding (6 days to go!) and lots on my mind, but have read and caught up with everyone here. Never truly understood why people say organising a wedding is so stressfull till now. But it sure is, lol. OH is feeling the strain a little too. Last few days he has been working on his speech during his lunch breaks at work. He asked me to read through it for him last night because he wasnt sure it was right. I was in genuine tears before the end of it! (AF hormones! lol) It's lovely, perfect, heart-felt and doesnt need tweaking at all. It has reminded me what the day will be all about :wedding: Bless him he was chuffed that i liked it.

FF has got excited, and is telling me to test today, but i'm expecting to start spotting any time now. Temps are still very high though ... Thing is i'd like AF to be right on time so its finishing as my wedding day arrives. Arrgghh.

Love to all xxx

Glowie, glad you are sticking around :hugs:

Mistyy, yes when I saw you had posted I thought it had been a while since we heard from you. How exciting that the wedding is nearly here :wedding: :happydance: and yes, I think you need to :test: :thumbup:

Mistyy, I'm not surprised FF is excited... FXd for you...and if it's not a BFP, here's hoping she shows up QUICKLY!! so you can have a stress free and beautiful wedding day. Pictures please! x

Hey Misty, TEST!!! Lol! If neg I hope AF been & gone before wedding. I'm in Scotland, 80 degrees last week, horizontal snow yesterday, reason I mention it is I watched a bride & 5 bridesmaids come out to a limo in a blizzard yesterday from the flats behind us, she had 4 people holding up her dress & holding umbrellas around her. Then by coincidence I was in my kitchen about midnight and noticed she had arrived back and was standing outside in some light snow with her husband holding about 50 helium balloons and letting them go one by one. I couldn't move, had to stand there till the balloons were all gone, crying like a soppy git feeling so nostalgic. I know things are hectic Misty, but promise me you will give yourself 5 minutes here and there with nothing to do hut stand and watch. Especially before you walk down aisle to you hubster to be, just take a breath and hold the moment, it is over so fast!
All the very best for your big day! Xxx

misty FX'd for BFP or af to be done by wedding day
enjoy your special day!!!!!!
just married lovely story

afm pms symptoms to know end af should be here in time for easter. (im not liking the severe pms its been too long now almost 2 weeks of this ugh) i will test if she is late.

Chart is Looking good Misty....
hope u survive the stressful wedding planning but once the day comes just relax and enjoy it.

Thank you ladies xxx

Did a test this morn. (5.30am!!) with an old tesco one i had in the bathroom cabinate.

Neg! (no surprise there :roll:) BUT WHERE's BLOODY AUNT FLO WHEN YOU WANT HER ? :hissy: Temp has dropped a bit ... I have to be AF free by 11.30am this Tuesday!!

I know i have a FRER in the back of my bedside drawer, but OH would have heard the rummaging and i would have had to put the light on to find it, and i didnt want him knowing i was testing ... keeping everything chilled, like you do :)winkwink:) ... hence the old tesco joby from the bathroom, sigh.

I think the chances are that my ov day is out a bit, and i'm due on today. Seriously considering popping over next door's fence + bouncing furiously up and down on their trampoline. Might bring something on? (tried the same on OH last night but that clearly hasnt worked :blush:)

Anyway -

Such a lovely story Justmarried! I can picture that couple in my mind. What a good point too ... it is all too easy to let precious moment slip past. I'll try really hard to remember your advice on the day :thumbup:

pdmc hope AF gets a move on for you too :hugs: pmt for 2 weeks really sucks you poor thing!

Thanks again for all your wise words and crossed fingers at the mo, ladies.

May i remind you that the dress code for you all this Tuesday is: ridiculously huge and beautiful dresses! (think: "shall we dance, da dum dum dum" The King and I) (sorry to anyone who has no clue what i'm on about, lol, just nod and smile :D). I will indeed try <to work out how> to post pics.

Off now to sneak over to that trampoline .......

May i remind you that the dress code for you all this Tuesday is: ridiculously huge and beautiful dresses! (think: "shall we dance, da dum dum dum" The King and I) (sorry to anyone who has no clue what i'm on about, lol, just nod and smile :D). I will indeed try <to work out how> to post pics. .

On my hunt for an enormous ball gown in the maternity section I cam across this one and just had to share!!

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8cTYuwwWeEA/T13kwfT9yTI/AAAAAAAAAy8/Ihi44sIeVJY/s1600/uglydress_2182_6007122.jpg]

Oh Miss C, i cant see it! :nope: I'll keep trying though.

Quite pissed off now girls. I've been shopping in town all morning, came home dying for a wee - wiped hopefully - nothing. Wiped again way too thoroughly :blush: definately nothing. Zilch. Nicht. Nowt. Not a barest hint of a tint.

I'm emotional, irritable, boobs warm + a bit tender (they've hurt more than this in the past for nothing), craving chocolate, and feeling washed out, 2 days bloody late with a neg test. Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.

Sorry about this. Its just that i've been regular as clockwork 14 day luteal phase for so long and now this, just when i need to be on time.

:(

fx'd mrs c maybe any minute or even more hopeful its a bfp that its too early to test for

On my hunt for an enormous ball gown in the maternity section I cam across this one and just had to share!!

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8cTYuwwWeEA/T13kwfT9yTI/AAAAAAAAAy8/Ihi44sIeVJY/s1600/uglydress_2182_6007122.jpg]

Just say no??

Glowie, you're little Jacob is just perfect. Congratulations to both you and your OH. :cloud9:

Miss C - that dress :rofl::rofl::rofl: that is truly hideous! :wacko:

Misty - Sorry about the bfn - I hope it was just a crap non sensitive stick and you will have a shotgun wedding! Fingers tightly crossed for you. :hugs:

To everyone else, Merry Easter! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"