TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Good luck misty today ,the best day of your life ,enjoy every minute ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congratulations Misty! Remember, a few minutes pause here and there, si excited for you! Xxx

Happy Mr & Mrs Day - remember to take moments to stop and absorb and take it all in :wedding: and save plenty of energy for the consummation!! :) :sex:

:happydance::happydance::wedding::yellow:

Congrats Misty
have a wonderfull day cant wait to see pics
FX'd for a honeymoon baby

Reb - fingers crossed for you Thursday , have everything crossed for you xx

Mistyy - hope you had a great day, couldn't get on earlier . Sure you looked beautiful and can't wait to see pictures :)

AFM - well had a scan as part of tests to check everything in place and no surprise was , also seems to have brought on AF 3 days early !! Well never mind hopefully celebrate OH 40th on Friday in style and then get back down to it :)

Hope you had the most wonderful day Misty. I can't wait to see some pics. :hugs:

congratulations Misty, hope your wedding day goes smoothly and you get the chance to take it ALL in too, xxxxx

Hey Mistyy - are we going to have to wait till after your honeymoon to get pics?!?
Hope all well - AFM, EC today, lots of eggies, OH's sperm sample the best ever. Fingers crossed. x

Hey Mistyy - are we going to have to wait till after your honeymoon to get pics?!?
Hope all well - AFM, EC today, lots of eggies, OH's sperm sample the best ever. Fingers crossed. x

Ooh was thinking about you earlier Reb - how many did they get? :happydance::happydance::flower:

Erm - 21...close to OHSS again - what is with me and the egg thing?! I hoped for about 8, which I think it pretty optimum in terms of quality, but I guess I just have showy ovaries!

Erm - 21...close to OHSS again - what is with me and the egg thing?! I hoped for about 8, which I think it pretty optimum in terms of quality, but I guess I just have showy ovaries!

Nice!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Awe, that's brilliant news Reb. I am completely contorted with everything crossed including my legs!!! :rofl: :hugs:

AFM, well I've had an awful lot to think about these last few weeks. There is a chance that OH and I might put ourselves forward for adopting. This is an adoption within his family, not general adoption - it's a long and disturbing story which I wont go into now. Anyway, we have our first meeting with the little girls social worker on the 27th April. The little girl is 6 and we've never met her, the social worker is trying to arrange for us to meet her on the same day. At the moment we are unsure if it is straight adoption or guardianship - so there is a lot still to find out. OH isn't fully on board, it's difficult to know how to feel without having met the child and different to adoption where you go through the entire process and then get matched to various children before making a decision. There is a long long way to go yet. The strangest thing about all this is how it seems history is repeating itself - I was 6 when I was sent over from Australia to live with my aunt! Funny old world isn't it. :hugs:

Oh wow, Nise, that's amazing. I tried very hard to get my OH on the adoption train but no go. I'm so delighted that you're exploring this and really hope it works out for you. Fingers crossed for the 27th and that you can get to meet her.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Nise, that sounds like a difficult but possibly rewarding situation. I hope it works out for you if that is what you both decide you want, it would be lovely to give her a home like you say especially after what happened to you at the same age but yes it is a big decision. :hugs::hugs:

OMG so excited for you Reb!! c'mon little eggies!! :happydance:

Nise - that sounds really promising...fate maybe??? I hope all goes well it's only a couple of weeks away xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->