TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

CD11
Temp drop back to 'normal high' as opposed to 'ridiculously high' :shrug:

Bit more tiny spotting :shrug:

Tummy cramps (that could be wind) :shrug:

<Takes Garfies hand> :D

ps: CD10's when it all starts to rev up - get thee to a bed woman :sex: :thumbup:

Awaiting tomorrows temp with interest Misty...
Looking at ur past cycles it's too early for Af. Fingers crossed.

I've been reading eveyones post, on mobile so not a long post but happy birthday pdmc. Nise:Congrats on the job and fate that's it's nearer Lg.

Had to work also today as we didn't get the bank holiday but there was so
Much rain prob better to be at work !

Misty hope the :witch: has stayed away fxd x

pmcd belated Happy Birthday :cake:

Nise good place to be with the job and distraction while waiting for next hearing the weather is up n down here up north has been rainingnearly all day sunday x

Pippi good luck for this cycle x
probs missed loads but good luck anyways everyone fxd for a bfp asf looks like the witch will arrive tomoro tmi but had had some brown when wiped around 9pm nothing after but had some cramps since then wanted to ask. Garfie seeing as you have used cbfm before if af comes on red tomoro(monday) and had brown tp today pm (sunday) would i count sunday or monday as cd 1 is my 3rd cycle using cbfm 1st cycle had spotting day before n took next day as cd 1 but then ov seemed to bfe day later than normal 2nd cycle was easy af arrived fm wee so not sure have read first day read is cd 1 thanks for any help and good luck x

Maryanne, you should take first day of proper red bleeding as CD1 when using monitors.

CD26 for me, was expecting Aunt Flow today but she seems to be keeping me waiting. Hope everyone is fine and dandy. :hugs:

Nise - :happydance: keeping my fingers crossed she keeps away, do you temp or anything hun?:flower:

Maryanne - I agree with Nise, sorry I didn't answer your question earlier have been mega busy getting kiddies ready to go back to school:dohh:

Pippi - Hope you was off yesterday as it was a beautiful day:happydance: we ended up at the beach with the children:flower: agree though typical Bank Hol weather:cry:

Misty - Getting a numb bum:winkwink: hope she's still away:flower:

Love to all you ladies - still HIGH on monitor CD12 - maybe no PEAK coming this month?:cry:

:hugs:

X

morning everyone
looks like af is on her way, my boobs no longer hurt and im spotting

im a tad disapointed i didnt get my bday bfp, but happy i wont be 5 months along on my wedding day

Morning lovelies :)

Sorry to hear AF's rocking up again PCMCD :( When will she learn she's not welcome??! I must say i had similar feelings re: wedding dress/bump. I wouldn't have turned down a BFP obviously, but i was bit less disappointed than usual when Aunt Flo knocked on the door the couple of months before the big day. In fact i was positiively willing her to appear in April as it was the week before the wedding and i needed her to just come and leave again asap!:haha:

Nise - quietly finger crossing here :thumbup:

Pippi, Maryanne - :wave:

Garfie - your bum may not be numb for much longer hun. My temps are dithering around the point where they usually plumet :roll: Due on tomorrow anyway ... <sighs and starts preparing to leave bench>

The 'spotting' has been really weird. The first day it was a pinky smear in my CM. Since then it has been just dark brown and again only in my CM when i wipe (in a very determined sort of way :blush:) and not every time. I dont see why it would go from pink to this dryish dark brown. I thought brown was old blood? Sorry for the TMI.

Love to all xxx :dust:

PDMC - Sorry the witch is on her way hun - but lots to take your mind off it you have a wedding to arrange :happydance:

Misty - Excuse me Mrs where are you going (tugs hand and pulls her back to seat) you're not out yet - when I got my BFP my temp actually dropped below the coverline and then it shot back up:happydance:

Nise - Crossing fingers to for you hun any more news?:flower:

Pippi/Maryanne - Hi ladies what's new with you two?:flower:

AFM - CD13 and monitor on PEAK - hope that means I ovulate this month, will be good for my body to get back to normal again:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Sorry to hear your temp dropped Misty... But you're not out yet. I had pink spotting then light brown a few months ago.. I Just put it down to maybe irritation or something after bd.

Sorry to hear af arrived pdmc but at least if u get a bob now u should still fit into your dress

Nise; any news with af? U don't have a link to a chart so we can't spy on you!

Garfie, u must be coming up to ovulation soon. Have u decided to temp every day now?
I don't find it much trouble to temp, I just take it whenever I wake and the diferent times doesn't seem to affect it.
No time off this week for me, we get the bank holidays as holidays to take at other times but I still feel aggrieved going to work on bank holidays.

No news with me, in 2 ww and temps could g either way yet.
Better post this as i had written a response earlier but using OHs iPad and it lost power before I posted and lost everything :dohh:

I just see spell checker put in bob instead of bfp but will just leave it:winkwink:

Misty, sorry old hag came. She got me too yesterday so we are just a day apart.

Pippi - I reckon 'Bob' could catch on :haha:

Misty I'm on cd1 also were cycle buddies lol

However I'm a short cycle 24 days always have had short cycles

I like bob it should be our new name fore bfp

It's a long weekend here and tues means the unofficial start for fall, kids go back to school
I need to get myself back on an exercise and healthy eating routine I've been slacking do tues I start again

Have a great weekend everyone

Logged on today to hopefully find some bfps (aka bob), sorry to hear AF turned up for the 3 of you :(

Its about time we had some cheery news on here :(

Garfie, glad to hear you have got the little machine back out , i don't think we ever will let it go until physically impossible :)

<Clutches cycle buddies to (ample) bosom>

Off we all go again :)

Pippi - we're all looking at you then! (and everyone else on 2ww) No pressure :D :thumbup: :haha:

Oh no, 3 afs almost all together :growlmad:
at least you'll all be close cycle buddies next month.

Misty, I'll try and do my best to bring some good news this month...
my temps are very plateaued this month ( different to how they normally look) so at this stage not too hopeful as they'll have to rise a good deal more as AF due on Tuesday.

Off now to see the movie Ted, hopefully it'll be a bit of a laugh although I am nervous it'll be a bit blokeish/childish humor.

Hi all :wave:

Hope you all had good weekends. Mines been - bloody! AF sooo heavy :( Clots, cramps, the lot. Only good thing is it's been so full on i'm more or less over it now.

Was bumbling around on Mumsnet earlier and while investigating the 'watched threads' facility (which i thought i'd never used) up popped the wildly happy and excited thread i started in Jan last year about having just got a BFP :(

Grrooooaan. Y'know when something just bites you on the bum when you're not expecting it? Well it was one of those moments. Not something i will share with anyone in 'RL'. It's been done to death. And i should be over it.

Just a bit - down now.

Mistyy. know how you feel, just swapping school year diaries over for the new year and bringing froward birthdays etc when I saw dates i got BFP, EDD and M/C date . Think just brings all back again from somewhere when you think you have got over it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->