TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Yea Misty understand how being reminded of it out of the blue is upsetting...especially seeing a nice happy post of a BFP.

AF arrived today...was n't holding out any hope as temps did n't climb much this month. Our due date was 19th Sept and was hoping for a BFP before then but its not to be.
We will be married 10 years in a weeks time so we booked a weeks holiday in Spain to celebrate our anniversary which means we'll be away for the due date, hopefully it makes it a bit easier....although I am getting teary sitting here thinking of it..

agree with you Booth....its very easy to bring it all back up again when you think you have got over it.

booth misty and pipi big hugs for you all

so once agin for my fertile window doh will be away ugh 3 cycles in a row. i know he doesnt plan the work trips nor is he even aware of my cycles but its frustrating. the last cycle he was in the hospital but this is hard as i only have a short time left in ttc.

going home after work to have a drink or two and a soak in the tub.

Pmdcd sorry to hear oh will be away that is pants will you be able to bd anytime close to ov before he goez x
:hi: every1 not good memory today for doing personal it just goes once i start typing except for what i can scroll on the current page pippi sorry for your upcoming date :hugs: hope the holiday takes some of the pain off and that you enjoy some quality time with oh
sorry bout af ladies afm currently on cd8 and cbfm low just wish ttc was easier than iit is
good luck every1 :dust:

Morning ladies x

Thank you for your empathy :friends:

Booth - :hugs: yep, been there with the diary thing too :roll: last year swapping to this year. Horrid, horrid, horrid :cry:

Pippi - sorry to hear about AF. And many many :hugs: for your due date this month. Mine hit me like a ton of bricks last Oct. To make matters worse EDD was also the (6th) anniversary of the day DH and i met! I underestimated how i was going to feel - big mistake. At least now we are married we have a new anniversary date. The holiday sounds a really wonderful idea though - just perfect :D I hope the day slips by easily for you. Happy Anniversary too!

PDMCD - Oh No! :dohh: Is this because he goes away on a regular basis and it's coinciding with your ov at the mo? What a pain! :hugs: Like Maryanne says, can you BD as close as pos to ov?

:wave: to Maryanne :dust: right back

:hug: to everyone that may be lurking with a due date coming up. Or AF just arrived. Or just feeling shitty!

I have another 'day with babies' coming up this Saturday at in-laws in London. sigh. Hopefully i'll handle it better than the last one, lol. It should be better because we can't get there till quite late on in the afternoon due to DH working in the AM, so it wont be an 8 hour marathon again. Here's hoping, anyway :D <gets ready to glue smile on>

Love to all x

Thanks All for your sympathy, yea hope the day passes ok.

Hope tomorrow goes ok for you Misty and for OH. at least it's shorter than the last visit so hopefully it won't be as intense as before

Oh no pdmcd, 3 fertile windows missed...know how you feel about feeling your time is short and every month is precious. Just try to bd just before he leaves and if it's a few days beforehand you might be ok.
Pity you could n't freeze some :blush:

Maryann...you must be near ovulation also, good luck with the bd.

My dh was at gp yesterday and mentioned to her that it's been 7 months of trying with no success since mc. She said she'd refer us on for some tests. she said they won't see you until its been 1 year since last pregnancy but because of the waiting list if she referred us now it'd be a year by the time we get seen.
The request has to come from the woman so I must make an appointment next week. Probably won't be of much use but may as well get checked out although at that stage I won't be far off 43.
Just hope get a bfp in the meantime.

thanks pippi ov due wed/thursday i hope altho cbfm has give me a low today where its normaly start of highs but we ill see, and having the checks cant hurt good on your oh for mentioning to the doc , and nearly 43 i as 43 hen got my last bfp 44 giving birth i wouldnt see it a problem hopefully you will get bfp before the checks fxd hun lucky :dust:

:wave: Been away for a while so wanted to hi. :wave:

Well, thinks have been ticking along. My ovu day keeps changing. Hasn't been the same since MC. Just as I think I've cracked the pattern I find out its changed. Prior to MC I was always day 16, now it's around day 12 although last month it was back at day 15 so thought things were going back to where they were. Wrong. This month got a positive opk on day 12 and then had temp shift day 13 so looks like I found out too late again! We did bd on day 12 eve and day 13 am but reckon we've probably missed it again this month. I'd like to get a bd the day before ov at some point! I used to ov a couple of days after positive opk. Not sure whether what's happening now is good or bad.

Anyway, fingers crossed that we have a chance this month. Now 4 days dpo. Anybody else in a similar place in their cycle?

:dust: to all.

hi barnabibear fxd you caught the egg hun , i dont know anything about changing ovulation days but have heard other people say it after mc, im not on cycle with u either cd15 today n hopefully about to ov fx`d, its really quiet in here ,i dont temp either sleep patterns all over the place , good luck tho hun fx`d for you and :dust:

hi evry1 not that anyone is on lol oh well lol (twiddles thumbs) ok bye :dust: for every1 whos not here xx

:wave: hi :D It is quiet here!

CD13 here - so expecting to ov on Friday. (or tomorrow)(or maybe Saturday :roll: )

I always find it a bit of a minefield when to BD. I usually ov on CD15. But have been known to get the temp rise on CD14, or 16 in the past.

Yes, Barnabi given that it's meant to be best to BD the day before ov, after a day or two of abstinence for him, it matters doesn't it! lol. Sorry for the tmi, but i was feeling quite frisky last night but then thought - no, no - ov day coming. Hang in there till tomorrow. Sometimes i hate ttc! :wacko:

:dust:

Hi Ladies

CD26 for me - no:witch: as yet :happydance:

No BFP either tested negative the last 3 days:cry:

FF has not given me cross hairs although said O possible CD14 due to CBFM saying PEAK CD13 - confused me? yep not sure I have even O prior to m/c had 24 day cycles. FF has said due today so we will see:shrug:

Hope all you ladies are quiet as you are busy catching the little eggy:happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Ooh ooh Garfie! Everything crossed :thumbup:

Come on - onto the bench here, i'll sit with you, and promise not to get tooooo excited :) < pats seat (excitedly) >

xxx

Plonks bottom down :haha: and procedes to open sandwiches and hand around:hugs:

X

Fingers crossed Garfie :)x

Seems very quiet on here lately, hope that means we are in for a rush of BFP announcements (sorry forgot not allowed to do them here lolx)

Fx'd garfie

We only managed to bd 1x durring this cycles window
And it was my last day so not optimistic

Hopefully my next cycle will be better

I'm hoping someone gets a bfp soon it's been way to long

<Eyes Garfie's sandwiches, sighs and swigs slimfast>

PCMCD - fingers crossed that you caught the day :thumbup: And if not, here's to the next cycle!

Booth - :wave:

AFM - well my bloomin temp shot up this morning! So does this mean i ov'd yesterday? CD13? :roll: Arrrgghh. See i knew we should have BD'd Tuesday night! I had the urge. Haven't even cracked open the OPKs yet!! Humph :shrug:

DTD last night anyway :winkwink: Probably a bit late though. Oh well ...

:dust: :dust: :dust:

xxx

Morning Ladies

Well I won't be announcing any time soon:cry: CD1 for me - a trip to the docs I think this month to see if I am ovulating:cry:

Misty - Mmmmm I will leave you a cake just in case you change your mind:winkwink: I would say you have it all covered hun now lets hope the two weeks go quick for you:flower:

Booth - :hi: hope you are okay hun:flower:

PCMCD - I'm not going to say it........ okay I will once is all it takes :dust::dust::dust::winkwink:

X

Just dropping by to spread some OVULATION DUST!! and EGGCELLENT EGGS dust!! to all you ladies.

Being an over 40 Mummy (I'm almost 42) I have seriously met LOADS of over 40's Mummies recently! just this week a lady at my baby massage class....42 first baby and she's planning more......hold on to the dream :hugs::hugs:

Oh Garfie :cry: sorry to hear that. And thanx for the cake :hugs: I'll be really interested to hear what the doc has to say this month. I've said it loads on here - I just cannot pluck up the ... is it courage? i don't know ... to get any tests done. Fascinated with everyone else's though. :hug: anyway hun.

Glowstar a message of positivity! We need one here at the mo :coffee::shrug::dohh::sleep:](*,)

xxx

Just dropping by to spread some OVULATION DUST!! and EGGCELLENT EGGS dust!! to all you ladies.

Being an over 40 Mummy (I'm almost 42) I have seriously met LOADS of over 40's Mummies recently! just this week a lady at my baby massage class....42 first baby and she's planning more......hold on to the dream :hugs::hugs:

Hi Glowie!!!!

did she conceive naturally at 42? Good for her either way!!!!

AFM - well my bloomin temp shot up this morning! So does this mean i ov'd yesterday? CD13? :roll: Arrrgghh. See i knew we should have BD'd Tuesday night! I had the urge. Haven't even cracked open the OPKs yet!! Humph :shrug:

DTD last night anyway :winkwink: Probably a bit late though. Oh well ...

:dust: :dust: :dust:

xxx

Mistyy - snap!!! Sounds just like my month. Guess we won't know for a couple of weeks. I'm due AF next Friday so more waiting. It only takes one though so hoping there was a super swimmer there somewhere for us both. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->