TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

hi JamieAngel welcome to thethread the thread is quite quiet at the moment where are all you ladies hiding lol,
thanks garfie i`m hoping we all get our bfps,and i did the second peak this month on the cbfm but only because i get the 2 strong lines on cd 15 and cd 16 but think i ovulate on cd17 and the cbfm gives me peak on cd16 and 17 but the strip is a lot lighter on cd 17 so done it just for comparison purposes and Good luck when you start your cycle using your cbfm and a suprise picnic ohh thats lovely wish my oh would do summit nice like that
wherever you all are ladies hope you have had a good weekend x

Hi *Jamie*. Welcome :) This thread is sometimes quiet - but we're all here lurking all the time and it is very supportive when the going gets tough!

Loving the romantic picnic in the garden Garfie :thumbup: how sweet!

I've been given my ov on FF. Very matter of fact this month. No fuss. OV'd on CD 15, as usual. So now on DPO 4.

Had a completely mad alcohol fest in East London this weekend. Limo's and cage fights. Laughed, cried, got cross, got robbed, danced with half naked muscly men. Was sick, broke up fight IN the limo at one point. Got lost, made friends - and finally woke in a lovely hotel yesterday with my Daring Hubby - with whom i would not/could not live without. Feeling very fragile today. But boy it's taken my mind off TTC :D

Haha Misty sounds like you had fun hope u had some bd in that lovely hotel lol i am also on 4dpo so looks like we are cycle buddies this cycle i ov on cd17 tho think early in the am fxd for us both to have caught the egg this month as could do with a bfp on here fxd
Hey u girls where are you all hope yous all enjoying the onn off weather we having think bout time we had a sower of good luck :dust: :dust: :dust:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Misty sound like fun!!!

Misty Maryanne I'm about 6-7 dpo so were close in our ov date this month

I want to congratulate pip on her marriage!!!! ( I dont know if she still stalks us anymore)

pdmcd17...I will give her your message on FB...whops you already did HAHAHA

Oh WOW congratulations PIP if you're still reading :happydance:

Marryanne we did BD in the lovely hotel - BUT i only know because i asked DH, as i cant remember any thing about it! :wine:
:blush: How sad is that?! lol.

Yay for my cycle buddies - :dust: to us all.

Just popping in to say I do still stalk you all and willing you all on....keep trying ladies.....someone's gotta be next right?

Much love to you all :hugs:

Am also kind of lurking/stalking :haha:

Welcome jamie :flower:

Nise good news on adoption :thumbup:

Mistyy - bad girl lol :haha:

Garfie belated happy birthday :cake:

And :dust: to all in the TWW

Well ladies fxd dunno bout you ladies but my cycle is usually 28/29 days so af due for me tuesday fxd she doesnt show for us. How is every1 n where yous at in your cycle

Misty nice 1for in the hotel and f d crossed for drunken baby sex you just never know coz like glowie said some1 has to give this thread a bfp soon x

Hi butterfly hows the bungalow renovation going x

Hi Ll been stalking your journal but not posting but fxd for you x

:hi: everyone else and good luck

Hi back at 'cha Maryanne! feel free to post any time...we don't bite hehehe

Thanks Maryanne, all going slowly and with a lot of dust but keeping me busy for sure. Fingers crossed AF doesn't show for you :hugs::hugs:

:hi: CD25 here. Due on this coming Friday'ish (great for the weekend eh? :coffee: :roll:)

On an interesting note i've been pronounced tripasic by FF :haha: Temp went through the roof this morning. Been here before though, so there'll be no breath holding.

Hiya Butterfly :friends: Nice to see you. Renovating is tough and dirty work, but veeeery rewarding in the end isnt it?

Love and :dust: to all xxx

Misty - Well I for one will be sat on the bench holding my breath for you:happydance:

CD9 - Monitor on HIGH nothing to report:flower:

Hi to all the other lovely ladies, still stalking and reading all your posts:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Misty I'll be On the bench with you
Af is due fri also, I don't temp or anything though

I'll keep my fx'd for you, we only bd 1x this cycle so I'm not optimistic for us
Tomorrow is my bday I'm gonna be 41
No plans except diner

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PDMCD :cake: Sometimes the non planned ones are the best.

Misty - that was some night out!!! At least you ended up in the right place :haha:

Keeping my fingers crossed for lots of bfp this cycle, everyone is so close together. AF due for me in the next couple of days.

Well, fate has been messing in my life this last week and all for the better. I've just been offered a job up in Newcastle of all places for 6 weeks starting on the 17th Sept thru to end of Oct which is great coz the next court hearing is on the 10th October. This puts me exactly where I need to be for building up contact :happydance: Social Worker has put her recommendations in now and has recommended that LG comes to us. It's very hard not to start getting just a little bit excited. And the money is really good too, so should be able to tuck a nice tidy sum away. :hugs:

Misty that is great new job and a great recomendation about lg

Fx'd!!

Nise that all sounds great! It's all falling into place now :happydance: It was indeed quite a night :D

PCMCD - :cake: Happy Bday :D :D And yep - time and again we hear stories of 'just the one time did it'. <Fingers crossed hard>

Garfie - aw shucks - first on the bench :) OK then - <plonks down> - it's what were all here for i s'pose, lol. (still not holding my breath)

I had a tiny tiny tiny bit of spotting today. DPO 10 - very unusual. Was hardly even spotting really - just pinky mucus (sorry if you're having your breakfast :)) FF is pretty ambiguous about 'spotting factors'. But when is it not to be honest?

:dust: xxx

Misty - Ooooh that sounds promising - still holding breath here and I don't mind holding your hand either oh and :dust::dust::dust:

PDMC - Happy Birthday to you (were the same age) so what are your plans doing anything nice? Have fun :winkwink: Hey I managed it 4 days before O so anything is possible fingers crossed for you what a lovely belated Birthday pressie that would be:flower:

Nise - Hubby loves Newcastle and the shopping centre is amazing (Meadowhall) remember though if you go out for a night out not to wear a coat no matter what the weather :haha: Great news about LG to :happydance:

AFM - CD10 - Nothing to report :cry:

:hugs:

X

Haha Garfie, I am originally Australian and there is no way I will be out and about in Newcastle or anywhere else up North without my coat - If truth be known I will probably have my thermals on too! I'm sexy me! :haha:

Misty I've got it all crossed as usual.

AFM nothing to report as yet. Hope everyone in the UK has enjoyed the long weekend, I had to work today, but it went quick and was okay. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->