TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Butterfly - my lovely. You know i do not do the 'T' word! :haha::winkwink:

(thank you for the :dust:)

<sucks it all up>

Thanks Ladies

Very nervous - every twinge, cramp, pain has me thinking:cry:

But I saw it:cloud9: - so I now have to believe in it:happydance:

Misty - Aw wow - could you be next? - they say it comes in 3s when are you due?:dust::dust::dust: fingers crossed for you:flower:

:hugs:

X

Misty - I've just gone all giddy - ok doesn't 18 days of high temperatures mean there is a STRONG possibility of pregnancy:happydance::happydance:

So when are you going to test? Just looked at your chart WOW:winkwink:

X

Misty I'm keeping everything crossed for you! I'm praying your our third

Af hasn't settled so I'm staying home this weekend I only have a 1 hr window or I flood so I can't drive 2 hrs away or deal with it at the inlaws. I have to admiti. Having a pity party I really feel my body is failing me ttc for over 2 yrs and can't get pregnant, and now I'm on af hall. I will admit I'm not happy af is messing up my life and long weekend and I will mostly be alone dh is going to his folks and the kids are working

Maybe I'll see if any of my gf are around to come over for a drink

Looking good Misty...but can understand you dont want to get too excited. maybe wait another few days and if temps still look good then test. But looks different to all your other charts....

I'll be popping back tomorrow to see how your charts looks....hopefully this board is on a roll...

Sorry to hear you're feeling so miserable pdmc. Really sucks with af...surely it must ve letting up soon, is it really heavy bleeding all the time or just sporadic but you can't trust that it won't strike when out?
If its really heavy all the time....be careful you're not loosing too much blood.

Pipi I am mostly heavy it settles a bit if I don't do anything ir just sit I can last 2ish hrs. If I'm up moving or doing something 1h before I need to change my tampon or flood out

My dr told me to drink lots of water and take an iron supliment. I'm taking it easy today to see if it settles. I'm on day 4 of heavy.
I think I'm more upset dh went I feel he failed a test.

Pdmc17, that is some heavy bleeding that you're having and this could cause you lose iron. An iron supplement for women who has heavy bleeding is Lydia Pinkham you could speak to your doctor about it if you do not trust what I am saying. I have also heard persons getting pregnant from it. Not me cause I have stage II high blood pressure ...eheheh.

My fingers cross and I wish you all the best. May I also suggest a drink that is great for you and your friends..simple lemonaid with ginger and some gin pour into a tall glass with crush ice garnish with peppermint leaves and lemon slices it would cleanse the kidney put back the acidity in the body and relax the senses. Just my two cents.... On the other hand I hope you feel better and pray that AF stop quickly and you at least enjoy part of the holiday.

AFM: Temp has been up down etc. have extreme hunger, thirst, and nausea also let me tell you about my right nipple shooting like crazy and I am losing weight like there is no tomarrow so now I look like olive on a straw...I guess I will have to wait and see what happens (temp dip today below the coverline on DPO6).

Everyone else hello and have a wonderful weekend.

Pdmc, that's a lot of blood. I know there are guidelines about when to get checked out by hospital....if you are regularly saturating a pad within a hour...I'm sure google will give you advise but just be careful. Or ring your on call doc if it continues.

Pop, yea ur chart is a bit erratic, hope the stabbing pain disappears soon

Thanks PiPi, I am feeling a bit better to the point I could enjoy some chicken souce for dinner, what I did to feel better was drink pepper water as well with lemon, it help lots.

Hope everyone is doing well and I will pray in the morning that each and everyone get their BFP this month.

Will be taking a friend of mine tomarrow to Eleuthera for a day of sun, sand and sea with drinks in order to assist with her ordeal. I will have some sky juice for you ladies..lets hope I dont get too drunk. lol

PDMCD - what a pity we're not all a little bit closer to each other. We could have come round and given tea, cake and hugs on your weekend. I'm really hoping your bleeding eases up today. DH going to his inlaws - well - i don't think the guys understand what a misery it is to have a heavy AF. It brings you down at the best of times and yours sounds awful. I think these days we're all conditioned to 'get on with it' and be 'strong' and embrace our natural, womanly cycles. Which is fine - but then when we hint that we are really struggling with it no one hears us :( I hope you got some TLC and :wine: from your mates :)

PoP - your remedies all sound delicious! I'm going to get on a plane and come find you! :haha: Worrying that you are loosing weight though. Are you meant to be? Temp dip on DPO6 is good.

Pippi - bless. :friends: Waiting with me. I'm fully expecting AF today. I've been here before, you've all been here with me before!

Garfie - don't you go getting giddy please! :haha: A woman in your condition!! I'm so grateful for all the good vibes and :dust:

I got all tearful yesterday in the car. We were out shuttling between houses and DH was up for buying some drinks and getting drunk together in the evening for stress relief (house move, work stress) I just blurted out ''i'm 4 days late''.

The thing is i know deep down this is my body playing shitty tricks on me, but you have to do the sensible thing don't you??. Trying to get on as if nothing is happening and not making a big deal of it is hard when you then have to change your plans ''just in case'' all the bloody time :cry:

I told him all this (sniffing and snivelling in Tesco's car-park :dohh:) and he was lovely. Bug hug. Said we'll just hang in there. Carry on as usual. No ones got their hopes up. We've got enough going on to keep us busy ........ but no drink for me and he's on litter tray duty!

Anyway - i'll stop moaning :coffee::haha:
Temps still up. Boobs are like great hot melons. No AF. (Terrified every time i go to the loo)

:dust::dust::dust:

Misty - What are you doing up so early on a Sunday? - can't you sleep, need a pee?:haha: - by the way every thing is looking GOOD:flower: doesn't it make a huge difference when you are both singing from the same hymn sheet:winkwink:good that you've put precautions in place just in case:happydance: off litter duty is no bad thing:haha:

Hoping this is it for you hun :hugs:

X

Still looking good Misty...small dip but still nice and high. 2 more days like this and I'd definatley be testing.

Ff giving me a crosshairs for ovulation for last week and I think its probably right. So now do I stop temping as I said I would stop once ovulation was detected and reduce the stress ? Take the focus off ttc....as zita west its not helpful once you have stablished your normal cycle
While I enjoy the potential of a nice chart its so stressful....think you'll agree Misty!

Think we all have had wee tears in weird places, Tesco carpark not a bad place as at least your in the car. Glad to hear dh was supportive, we really can't keep this from them thought..it comes out one way or another.

Misty, you are more than welcome to come here and I would be more than happy to accomodate you. Only thing is there is lots of water if you happen to come in the rainy season to the point you will be pulling your hair out.

Four days late with high temp is a good sign I think however, I am glad that you did not attempt to drink and start taking precaution should in the event. I have tons of remedies to make you feel much better but I know you would not try them. I am Jamaican who grow up in the Bahamas so basically everything that is done is natural or comes from what you might call bush.

MY temp went up this morning to about .8, never this high at 7dpo however, I am not holding on because I am feeling nothing in terms of symptoms with the exception of my stomach growling and acting like food had never entered it from my birth, the funny is that I am not hungry. I have no idea why I am losing weight, I know that I am starting to look how I was when I was in my twenties. Now if I could just get back down to 2so I can remember what it felt like again.

Misty I hope everything pan out for you.

Pippi whata happening in your schedule right now.

Everyone else irie and have a blessed Sunday and remember the most high/

Gwaan go get sum shut eye righta now..cause me day ya fi the day, mon (sorry just started learning my Jamaican language.

....Very nervous - every twinge, cramp, pain has me thinking:cry:....

Garfie... me too :nope: I wish I could just enjoy the news. I just have to try and relax into my 'one day at a time' mantra but sometimes it's hard. What day is your next scan?

Mistyy... oh hun I hope it's your body playing the BIGGEST and BEST trick of your life :flower:

Pippi... what did you decide about temping? :hugs:

Butterfly... you are getting really close to starting meds now :happydance:

POP... did you have a good weekend, anything exciting? You sound like an exciting kind of gal :haha::winkwink:

pdmcd17... that's a lot of bleeding, have you had that checked. That sounds like mine previously - one day I ended up in hospital because I nearly passed out driving home from work - and they found a massive fibroid the size of a mango! I was having regular gyno checkups but it had developed in-between checks.

Maddy, I went shopping yesterday and hang out with my mom which was great. Today I am taking a friend of mine who suffered a loss to Eleuthera for some sun, sand, sea and drinks, wont be drinking anything with rum, she is a christian so am I just a tab bit more fun...

Tomarrow is an holiday (Majority Rule Day) here we have an holiday just about every month sometimes it Friday and Monday together and most times its just Monday....I promise Arnold my dog a day on the beach, a hot dog and let him go and sniff some butts. He is a toy breed that loves the ladies, the bigger the better for him.

Anyway how are you? also like you I am concern for PDMCD17 and the bleeding was speaking to my doctor about it and he said anytime you have to change tampons that often which is not good by the way because of TSS it means there is a fibroid and as long as a MC can be ruled out, she should visit the ER right away because one she will be enemic from lost of iron and the amount of blood loss. There is a term that was used which I will call him back today and get the name for her. Oh I almost forgot, she needs to lay down with her feet slightly elevated to tilt the pelvic and take the strain off it, also did she lift or move anything too heavy these are all factors to consider.

We are women in our forties (even though some dont act it...me) but things like this is serious and cause for concern, different things work in diffierent cultures and I cannot say what would work for Pdmcd17 over there but I know if I had lived close to her that bleeding would be slowing down at the moment. Hope everything work out for the best.

Pippi glad about the big O. I dont cry just get really angry at myself and give myself a massive headace. I just cant cry all the tears died with my children.

Misty everything sound promising, tescos a pharmacy (drug store ) right? You didn't buy a test wow you have determination to not test yet.

Pipi stop temping and relax you ov so enjoy now,with less stress

Pop hearing your bush comment mad me laugh, my ex was all into natural remedies including herb (roflol - weed). They were always after me to take ginger ( ugh- it makes nauseated).

I actually decided to stop changing the tampon every hour as I was wondering if it was tearing at an area making the bleeding worse. I dont even have one in now so fxd crossed. I have slowed down. My dr did mention a fibroid. If the bleeding does start back I will go to the hospital. I did rest all day and talk to dh today. He didn't understand and is coming home today. He just thought af was inconvirncing my life.

I had a quiet evening my dtr spent time with me she just got home from Florida yesterday. It was nice to have mom and dtr time.
Today will be another quiet day, I'm gonna go out for sushi with my kids tonight

For Misty [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt; I hope the universe answers. :hugs:

Popping back in. I've missed a lot - congrats to Maddy and Garfie and possibly Misty. Hi to everyone else. I'm trying to stay off of all other threads. It doesn't help. Plus I'm not really trying till July. My cbfm is busted so I may buy another. Anyway I'm hoping for a good story to share soon :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->