TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Mistyy, my darling. I rarely post anymore but have been following your progress the last couple of days and I am crossing it all for you that you are able to deftly sneak in before the door closes on this chapter (re: our previous analogy). I just wanted to remind you to guard your heart my darling, though I fear it could be too late for that. I hope, hope, hope for a happy outcome xxx

Misty, I'm sitting at my desk in work and nearly cried when I read that! I'm so so happy for you! Congratulations!!!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Have I made myself clear at how happy I am for you :haha:

Maybe just another round

plus a bit of this :dust::dust::dust:

and some :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh and of course
:holly::holly::holly:

Misty....brilliant news! Congratulations, congratulations....

:cloud9:
:cloud9:
:happydance:

So exciting....

Can't believe it....if you know what I mean....I'm in a state of shock as much as if it was myself getting the bfp

Sorry barnibear that I thought you had twins. got you mixed up with maxxiandniko. Sorry its just hard to remember everyone's details and their circumstances when you have never actually met them...but I should have read your signature.

Its a bit bad timing with your dh work...pity it was not in a few months time when you've had your surgery. Could he delay it a bit...although such things generally are hard to postpone.

Misty - :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I nip out for a new bra leave you alone for a few hours:haha:

So bloody pleased for you hun (though I already knew) but as you said we can all appreciate you guarding your heart:winkwink:

So what's next just get fat :haha: or are you tempted to do a digi

Once again hun :yipee::yipee::yipee::holly::holly::holly:

:hugs:

X

Darling Mistyy. Your patience has been rewarded, so happy for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Oh my God thank you so much ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

My very own :holly:s. I never truly thought i'd see the day.

I've been useless all day since i took the test! Just ....... so happy. Staring into space. Burned the dinner, lol. Jim is absolutely over the moon. He's treating me like a piece of fine china.

Pippi - i know! :o Oh my God girls. If i can do it you can all do it!!!!!!

Special hugs for lovely Spoomie. I knew you were lurking!

PieceofPie - i really think you have bought a little bit of Jamaican magic to the thread!

Praying now that i can keep this little bean in place.

I decided i was going to test today when i found a Clear Blue in the back of my bedside drawer late this morning. I took it as a sign. I thought 'why torture yourself any longer'. It was the 2nd of a two pack i'd bought ages ago. It came up + in about 3 seconds. I looked at it and thought just do it. I took my mum to a hospital appt. and got back home all shaky and just peed on the stick!

Sorry for this great long ramble - but does anyone remember me telling on this thread about the big family meal we got called to in a restaurant about 2 weeks after i lost our baby in 2010 ... and it was a big surprise pregnancy announcement by DHs brother ... and it was pure torture with scan pics and chatting about new mother hood for 4 solid hours ... and me trying not to cry the whole way though? Well - we've not been back to that restaurant since. And yesterday DHs mum announced she has organised a 40th birthday meal there for DHs brother this Saturday. Another reason why i wanted an answer either way before Friday. I couldn't face sitting in that same bloody restaurant feeling like shite again, having just had a neg test.

I'll shush now!!

:dust::dust::dust: and hugs to all xxxxxxx

I remember you saying about that mistyy, so glad you get to go back there with your own little bit of exciting knowledge :happydance::hugs::hugs:

Fate does indeed work in mysterious ways - but who gives a damn! MISTY IS PG :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Such fantastic news, absolutely delighted for you :happydance: may the next 9 months be the most healthy and happy ever. I really can't think of anyone who deserves this more than you - you've kept a marvellous sense of humour and been there for everyone throughout what has been a long long journey for yourself. I am over the moon and I think this calls for a celebration! :wine: I'll have a large one for you :hugs:

p.s. you're temping regime is quite possibly the worst I've ever come across :haha:

Well, it seems that spring truly is in the air - if not in the temperature, can't believe I am still wearing my winter coat! it's nearly June ffs. - what a great month for the 'mature ladies' group! Long may it continue and good luck to you all. :hugs:

Misty my dear friend I got teary reading that
I'm so happy for you both!!! May you have a healthy and happy 9 months
Have a good time at the bday knowing you have your own little sticky bean in there

So we now have our three!!! Lets see if the goodluck will continue for the rest of us.

MISTY, MISTY YEAH MON YA PREGNANT MI A SE. YOU DUN GAAN GIT A PICKNEY INA YA BELLY..... :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Misty I m so happy for you, the way you approach it have made a big impression on and given me a renew sense of respect. Happy and healthy nine for both you and baby and long after. You were getting all the signs CONGRATULATION LADY :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you all so so much <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I am truly overwhelmed.

What a wonderful board this is :cry::happydance: You are all fabulous, strong, warm hearted lovelies, and you should all be very proud of yourselves too. I wish we could all meet up for a massive group hug! But i guess that virtually that is what we have just all done :friends:

:hug::dust::hug::dust:

:hugs: :friends: I went to bed last night thinking of you :wacko::haha: and the fact you probably couldn't sleep :happydance:

So pleased we have 3 preggo ladies on here now, it does seem like an age since we had any bfps before this :coffee:

:dust::dust::dust: to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->