TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Omg Mistyy that would be :wacko: if you were preggo again! I guess your cycles would be a bit messed up with the bfing. I'm just waiting on AF now as I stopped pumping 4 weeks ago :coffee:

:witch: arrived. So that's good.

(i felt weirdly disappointed though. so did DH :dohh::headspin:)

Love to all - hows everyone? xxx

:dust:

Does that mean you are just going to NTNP then mistyy? :wacko:

Ok here, get the odd 10 minutes to myself :haha: started swimming lessons which was fun :shipw: and have moved on to 3-6 month clothes even though his weight is in 25 centile :wacko:

NTNP just about sums it up i suppose butterfly. I have no firm plan at all either way :wacko: The years of desperate ttc have left me unable to have a normal outlook i think.

Sounds like A is a growing boy :happydance:

Sammy's weight has been a cause for concern up until recently. It seems she was taking the 'formilk' or letdown milk at the breast,but not being interested in working for the richer milk and unlatching too soon. She's on formula 100% now and her weight has shot up to nearer where it should be. Worry worry worry! :dohh:

xxx

hello ladies I just wanted to check and see how everyone is doing? I did get a 2 day af and 1 day of spotting which has never happened to me before. Anyways with that said I am not going to drive myself crazy with the sympton spotting like you all said. I need to not worry it will happen when and if it supposed to happen. Thanks for all the comments I needed to hear them.

Aw Willi sorry it wasn't what you were wishing for. FWIW I had no symptoms whatsoever when I was pregnant so... try not to obsess too much - easier said than done, I know :hugs:

Mistyy I bet it's bittersweet to stop BF :hug: I imagine I will be devastated when the time comes. We had the same issue with foremilk/hindmilk imbalance early on, which then morphed into our feeding issues and bub has only just now come onto the weight charts at the 3rd percentile again. He's still in 0-3 month clothes (at 4.5 months).

Nise brilliant to hear K is doing so well. My adopted daughter turned 16yo this week and we had a lovely "high tea" for her today with crustless sandwiches, chocolate cake and champagne :thumbup: It will go so fast! Enjoy!

BF I forgot to say on FB that the latest photo you posted is beautiful. A is really a baby now and has lost that squishy newborn look. He looks a real character :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I know this thread has seemed to fizzle out..and I'm not sure if anyone is ever reading this anymore ???
I know I dropped off it last spring as I was really struggling with RSI and work but Thankfully things have settled down..

Hope everyone is doing well and butterfly, Misty and Maddie that babies are doing well.

We had one frozen embryo left from our cycle last Xmas and could n't use it till now due to all the anti inflammatories I was taking..but we got it transferred at the end of August and surprisingly got a BFP. Was n't expecting it at all...so in shock and scared.

So there is hope for us oldies...

Pippi brilliant :flower::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I don't get onto BNB very often, but we are all - bub is nearly 8 months and still quite small for his age but achieving all his milestones so I'm not to worried. Bias aside, he's pretty darn wonderful :thumbup:

Thanks butterfly. You seem to have stopped you journal on here..but I guess you had to stop it some time ! And its not like you have lots of free time !

Hi Maddie, glad to hear all is good. Low weight....maybe that's cause you dh is Thai and would be smaller than the regular Aussies ?

We booked in at ivf clinic for a scan on 26th sept so really hope things look good then. Off to london for a few days (incld Katebush) on the 27th so we'll be pretty miserable break away if news is bad...

Pippi

Not sure why I clicked on here tonight, haven't been back for weeks and weeks and weeks, but so glad I did. Happy news for you, crossing everything for a happy and healthy passage. Stay zen x

Have everything crossed pippi, please keep us updated xx

Yes I have a blog that I update now and again but true, not so much time any more!

Any word from Mistyy? :coffee:

Thanks Sponnie, we'll try and stay more zen like. Hope you doing ok out there...

You had so many people following your journal butterfly,...do you miss the social aspect when you finished your journal?

did any of you guys ever get connected on Facebook ? I think there was talk of that ? (Or maybe I am mixing up that with some other forums..)
Not that I ever even joined Facebook....managed to resist so far.

I have quite a few bnb ladies on fb and in fact have a meet up with some in a couple of weeks. I decided I preferred to keep more personal info off here, in fact I must remember to get my journal deleted! I have one thread on here that I keep up with but a lot of the ladies I joined with don't post on here much now. X

That is excellent news Pippi, hope every step of your journey goes well.

Pippi that's amazing!
I've been off for awhile myself. I don't have a pregnancy to report. But I may be doing an ivf cycle. The work up is done and yes my labs suck but the RE was ok with it last year and this year's labs aren't much suckier so maybe it's a go. But then there's the insurance company. At any rate I'll know Monday. And misty your baby is adorable.

Thanks green and max.

good luck max with your ivf. Its all so differnt in USA than here in UK. Most people don't have health insurance ..but my employer buys one for me..but if there is a hint of something fertility related they won't cover.

Never though about clearing your history on here butterfly..but yea certainly when you were keeping journals once could find out a lot of information if someone wanted. Adam looks really cute in the little tent!

All going ok..in as much as you can determine at 6 weeks. Bit quesy the odd time ..but I sometimes think I might even be imagining that. No nausea ...really want a bit as I have heard its a good sign.
I am testing with the clearblue conception indicator strips and should have got 3+ Weeks since conception on Tuesday but it was still showing 2-3 weeks. I tested again on Saturday ...(the wait was as bad as the 2ww)but luckily it went to 3+. Have an early pregancy scan at clinic on 26th so really nervous and praying that we'll see a heartbeat. Trying to prepare for the worst but hoping and hoping we'll beat the odds.

Thanks green and max.

good luck max with your ivf. Its all so differnt in USA than here in UK. Most people don't have health insurance ..but my employer buys one for me..but if there is a hint of something fertility related they won't cover.

Never though about clearing your history on here butterfly..but yea certainly when you were keeping journals once could find out a lot of information if someone wanted. Adam looks really cute in the little tent!

All going ok..in as much as you can determine at 6 weeks. Bit quesy the odd time ..but I sometimes think I might even be imagining that. No nausea ...really want a bit as I have heard its a good sign.
I am testing with the clearblue conception indicator strips and should have got 3+ Weeks since conception on Tuesday but it was still showing 2-3 weeks. I tested again on Saturday ...(the wait was as bad as the 2ww)but luckily it went to 3+. Have an early pregancy scan at clinic on 26th so really nervous and praying that we'll see a heartbeat. Trying to prepare for the worst but hoping and hoping we'll beat the odds.

Thanks pippi :)
I also didn't get the 3+ until some days after I expected it :thumbup:

OMG! :wohoo::wohoo: Pippi! :happydance: Just seen this. So happy for you!! The 26th - virtual hand holding from me on that day (I'm sure all will be just fine :)) Oh such good news!

And Maddy, and butterfly. And greens and maxi and spoomie! :friends::friends::friends:

Sammy is small for her age too Maddy, but is in proportion weight to height and reaching all her milestones just fine too so there's no worry. She'll be 8 months next Thursday. Just crawling! I'll try and post a pic.

Butterfly how come you're worried about your info on here? X

Attachments

• IMG_1800.jpg
    IMG_1800.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member