TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Well feeling very yukky today......pos that AF is on her way. I had some spotting 10 dpo and was sure it was implantation bleeding.......OH was home for this cycle but I feel we missed O day by 1 day......it was my 40th birthday and things were just so busy!!

Lets just keep our fingers crossed that 40 is my lucky year!!

Nise - I got to just over 10 weeks before I started to bleed. Was very traumatic as OH was out of the country and had to go it alone. I opted for a D&C just to get it over with and try to get to back to normal (well as normal as you can).

I am 12 dpo, so i'm hoping and praying.

(hugs) to all (baby dust)

Hey ladies
hope u don't mind me posting this here but just had scan at 6 w+3 and saw a heartbeat-so relieved! it can be done!! not out of the woods yet but I think I read somewhere that once u see the heartbeat there is lesss chance of m/c?
don't give up nise this happened to me and i only b'd twice last month and one was no where near the positive ov test xx

That's great news glitterqueen.

Pip x

Fantastic news Glitter!! Keep us updated, please!

Big Welcome to the new girls, hopefully the more new women, the more bfp's we get!

Nise, I know you think you missed O but gotta agree with others, one of my bfp's was when I'd only dtd twice with no idea when O was...it can happen. Do you have more magic pills for next month?

I'm moving into end of AF stage, what a relief, it was a heavy one! About to start my guafinesin (sorry bout spelling) tabs to loosen things up, hopefully it'll work like it did last time (well better, really)!

Passing PMA and baby dust around.............................

Hey ladies
hope u don't mind me posting this here but just had scan at 6 w+3 and saw a heartbeat-so relieved! it can be done!! not out of the woods yet but I think I read somewhere that once u see the heartbeat there is lesss chance of m/c?
don't give up nise this happened to me and i only b'd twice last month and one was no where near the positive ov test xx

Awwww. Great news - congrats.

Hey Ladies - well I've made a right old bulls up of this cycle - I reckon I only have a 0.1% higher chance of achieving conception than if I had relied on immaculate conception! Gah!

Last Friday was O day, not very fitting with my work timetable. I was having to leave the house at 0630 and didn't get back home till 2030 all that week. Anyway I carefully did my opks twice a day as I neared my usual O day. I got a neg late at night the day before O, so stupidly let us off the hook! a positive at lunch time on O day itself and the damned stick was neg again by the evening of O day followed by a temp rise the day after. Not much of a warning window. We dtd'd on O day, was soooo knackered though. Got a feeling I've missed the boat this time and to add insult to injury this was the cycle I decided to use my clomid tablets.:dohh: Oh well, roll on next cycle. I now have a mega cold and today's temp is through the window am thinking of throwing the thermometer out after it :brat:

Bellecita - Good luck on Thursday, lovely. I hope you come out armed with a good plan of action. :happydance:

Fizzylady - Welcome and I'm so sorry to hear about your Chemical, I don't test early enough to know whether I've had one of them or not - must be devastating though. Big hugs to you and fire away with those questions. We'll do our best:hugs:

Oorweeistyin - I had a blighted Ovum or Missed miscarriage as they prefer to call them these days - I share your heartbreak. How far along did you get? I got to 12 weeks with no clue that anything was wrong. Very cruel thing. I guess the only comfort you can take from it is that you can conceive. I hope you do again and very soon. :hugs:

Jax41 - I know exactly what you mean. :hugs:

Thanks Nise x:kiss:x Don't you fret about your 'missed O' opportunity, I've read loads of posts here where ladies have only DTD a few times during their cycle and got still got their BFP!! Having said that I'm going for the BD marathon this month and doing it all the way through, have always gone off the boil (bad girl!!) after I think I O and maybe that's where I'm going wrong:shrug:. I'm hoping that it'll make the TWW fly by too!!! Stay cool xXx

Wow glitter so pleased for you, that's fab news!!!x:happydance:x

Oorweeistyin sorry you're feeling yukky but 40's gonna be a good year for ya, I can feel it in my water!!!x

Bellamamma, I'm a bit ahead of you finished AF at the weekend and now 'back in the saddle' yeeeehaaaaaa!! I'm gunning for that BFP this month, maybe we can try not to symptom spot together?:winkwink:x

Great news Glitterqueen!!

Can't wait to see more ladies moving over to the pregnancy boards.

Hey ladies

Mind!?!!! Are you mad? I for one would be pissed off if you didn't.

Delighted to hear your scan went so well Glitter and you got to hear beanies heartbeat - that's wonderful news. I hope you will keep us up-dated regularly. :hugs:

Bella & Jax - the olympic torch of shagathon is passed over to you both - wishing you loadsa luck for this cycle.

Oorweeistyin - I shall keep everything crossed that :witch: flies straight past you. :ban:

:dust::dust::dust: to all

Hello ladies! I'm back from New York. Glitter - fabulous news re your scan, lovely lovely heartbeat!
I love the olympic torch of shagathon! I'm joining that one, even though we didn't try this cycle and AF's on her way, but I've been without my lovely bloke for a week!
Will catch up with you all the thread when I'm not so jet-lagged x

Congrats Glitter....such a relief I bet!!! you are giving us ladies hope :flower:

Glad you had a good trip Reb :flower:

Hope everyone else is doing OK. CD6....back to BD'ing every other day as O'd early last time so will see what this cycle brings FX'd!!! Did an FSH test and it was negative which is good so it means I am not pre-menopausal...phew!!!

I did it ladies! 16 months in the making and will be here just before my 42nd birthday all being well. Just to get past AF date and on to first scan now. This will be our first as well. Don't give up, it just takes us a bit longer than the young uns. :hugs:

:dance::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Yesssssssssssssss Truly!!!!! Fab news, just love reading stories like yours so gives me hope in trying to get my first too at 41!!!! No way am I givin up now!! I'm so happy and excited for you!! Stay in touch and keep us updated!!:kiss:

...and we're off...the marathon has commenced I've got the torch in my hand Nise!!!! That so made me laugh:rofl:x

Good luck this cycle Glowstar, I'm thinking aboutcha!!x

I'm CD12 eyes down for a full house this month!!!xXx

I did it ladies! 16 months in the making and will be here just before my 42nd birthday all being well. Just to get past AF date and on to first scan now. This will be our first as well. Don't give up, it just takes us a bit longer than the young uns. :hugs:

Yeah Congrats xx

thanks for all your best wishes ladies it means a lot xx
truely- look out for the constipation- its lethal lol !! x

Hey Reb, welcome back hope you had a fab time on your trip and the jet lag wears off quickly. Hopefully you'll have your man about the house for this coming cycle. :thumbup:

Glowstar - They are scary those FSH tests - I did it cycle before last. Usually I pray for 2 lines but not that time! Glad yours was negative. :happydance:

Truly Blessed - you truly are. Congratulations am over the moon for you. Ooo the bfp's are mounting up for the Golden Girls.:happydance:

Jax41 - CD12 - go girl! Happy egg hunting. :hugs:

As for me, well it's 5dpo and nothing to report except my cold seems to be on it's way out, thank goodness.

Congratulations!!!!!! I love it when another bfp is announced on this thread! There has been a flurry of bfps, hope it's catching and we all follow on with the trend that seems to be happening! :) keep us updated on scans etc. Did you do anything different this cycle? Xx

Me again! Just saw your due date and that's wonderful. My LO was born on the 9th November , bang on her due date! X

YEAH!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Bellamamma, I'm a bit ahead of you finished AF at the weekend and now 'back in the saddle' yeeeehaaaaaa!! I'm gunning for that BFP this month, maybe we can try not to symptom spot together?:winkwink:x

Symptom spot, what's that?? :haha:
I think Glowstar is with us too, right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->