TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

I think it happens when we relax about it... that's what it is ;-)

We stress so much over BABY some times that we get in our own way. Have fun with it!

Deinekatz - you've got such great PMA, you're fab!! Sorry that the old witch got you this month but like you say, roll on March it's gonna be your month!!!xXx

PMA? not sure what that means but thanks anyways? hahaha

yes the :witch: is here and I must say that, oddly enough, I have never been so happy to receive her :rofl: because to me in means IT'S TIME! :happydance: so my husband has been warned to prepare himself for heavy duty :sex: because it is time for :baby::baby: so he's on board. I am planning it all out too...Control freak much? :haha: I just know it will happen this month :yipee::wohoo::headspin::smug: and hopefully in a few weeks I can post a :bfp: message for you all

so here goes! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I think it happens when we relax about it... that's what it is ;-)

We stress so much over BABY some times that we get in our own way. Have fun with it!

Deinekatz - you've got such great PMA, you're fab!! Sorry that the old witch got you this month but like you say, roll on March it's gonna be your month!!!xXx

PMA? not sure what that means but thanks anyways? hahaha

yes the :witch: is here and I must say that, oddly enough, I have never been so happy to receive her :rofl: because to me in means IT'S TIME! :happydance: so my husband has been warned to prepare himself for heavy duty :sex: because it is time for :baby::baby: so he's on board. I am planning it all out too...Control freak much? :haha: I just know it will happen this month :yipee::wohoo::headspin::smug: and hopefully in a few weeks I can post a :bfp: message for you all

so here goes! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Positive Mental Attitude - you have bags of it hun!! Go get that BFP!!!!!xXx

woo loving the attitude in here at the minute. Somebody book me a slot for that torch from 18th after the hycosy :winkwink:

hi girls i havent been on for ages any new BFP announcements in the last month , good luck to everyone now waiting to find out too x

Hey Ladies

Deinckatze - I agree with Jax41 - you defo have no pma issues :thumbup:

Reb S - Go Girl! :dance:

Truly-blessed - Granted. Torch is all yours on the 18th - keep that flame up :winkwink:

Pip7890 - Flight of the Conchords :rofl:

Well I am nearing the end of the 2ww - 13dpo today and AF due by Sunday so just whiling the last couple of days away - yawn.

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend. :hugs:

hi ladies well I am now "officially" TTC as the witch finally turned up, didn't wamt to hang around here and bamg on every day about waiting for her when its the last thing you all want to hear to this is the last time I will ever be glad she is here.

Cd4 for me and starting the soy isoflavones tonight hoping to increase my old egg quality!

Good luck everyone!! I hopt to get to know you all but for too long, we can continue that over in a first tri thread!!!

Have anyone used the first response or clear blue fertimilty monitor, not the ovulation one but the one that measures your eqq quality and numbers or soemthing, only just heard a little about it?

Hiss Miss C. I have the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor but it doesn't measure egg quality. It measures LH and oestrogen. It gives a High reading when it detects high levels of oestrogen and a Peak reading when it detects a surge of LH.

This is my first month using it and it showed me I ovulate 4 days earlier than I thought. I've also started temping this month and this confirmed I ovulated at CD12 which was my second day of Peaks.

Pip x

Defo looking forward to the weekend!!

Nise - keep us posted.

Truly - you've got it on 18th, like Nise says, keep that flame glowing (mine nearly went out - mon dieu!!)

I'm very doubtful this month after only 2 goes with the torch (I'm limiting my use so that it goes round for us all :haha: - well that's my excuse anyway!!) I will either have a lovely suprise or not, but there is one HUGE advantage, I'm not nearly as stressed as I usually am about the TWW!! AF is du by Sat 19th, we'll see what happens!!!

Have a lovely weekend ladies, baby dust for everyone xXx
:dust::dust:

I had a lot of use out of the torch this month, but there should be plenty left for everyone!

AF is due on 19th for me too Jax.

Pip x

Hello everyone can I join you? I'm going to be 41 in April and TTC no.1 My biggest challenge was finding Mr Right! Oh so many Mr Wrongs out there! And now the next one is trying to get pregnant! We started trying in September and amazingly got BFP in November but MC in December at 6wks. Still at least we know we could get PG. Now trying again. Its sooooo hard! Trying preseed, CBFM, and temping, plus vitamins and acupuncture! Really want it to happen naturally! OV day for me is 19th March. Wishing everyone lots of luck with their BFP's.:dust:

Welcome to the crew Beetle, lovely to meet you! You're def not alone here, I'm 41 and TTC#1 since Sept too, unfortunately no BFP's though for me:nope:...........yet!!! I'm ever hopeful:thumbup: So looks like the 19th is going to be a 'hot' day for some of us, your OV and mine and Pips AF flying off on her 9 month hols!!

How's your TWW going Pip? Hope you're okay and got everything Xed for you!

Babydust back atcha!xXx
:dust:

Welcome to the crew Beetle, lovely to meet you! You're def not alone here, I'm 41 and TTC#1 since Sept too, unfortunately no BFP's though for me:nope:...........yet!!! I'm ever hopeful:thumbup: So looks like the 19th is going to be a 'hot' day for some of us, your OV and mine and Pips AF flying off on her 9 month hols!!

How's your TWW going Pip? Hope you're okay and got everything Xed for you!

Babydust back atcha!xXx
:dust:

Thanks Jax. I'm absolutely symptom free - of both :witch: and :bfp:. Feels really weird. Going to start testing on Sunday. Please, please, please let this be the month.

:dust: to everyone.

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"