TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Hello everyone!
Just about to get some of that torch!!! Using Conceive plus for the first time - anyone know anything about all the different brands out there - Yes baby, Conceive Plus and Preseed? Are any of them any good?!
Truly - I love it! 41 is the new 21. I feel better now than I did then, that's for sure.
Jax, Beetle and me - we're the 41-ttcno1-gang. Beetle - I had the Mr Right struggle too. But it's worth it!
Pip and Deinekatze - you made me laugh with that song and video - I loved the toothbrush is foreplay bit!
Hello to Miss C - I use a CBFM but I never heard of one that shows you good egg quality - I just use mine to make sure my creaking hormones crank up to ovulation every month!
Finally good luck Nise, let's pray that old witch away!
Off for a weekend with old friends - our favourite story about them is that they lived in a house with very thin walls and EVERY night the extremely vocal young couple next door would do the dance. Finally, after several weeks of groaning, squeaking, shouting and groaning our friend Mitch got fed up and one night, just as things next door were coming to a grand finale, shouted 'Go on, my son!' as loud as he could! Apparently there was utter silence for quite some time afterwards!
x

That story did make me giggle Reb. Love it!

Pip x

Hi ladies, well no side efects form first night of soy, if anything I slept heaps better last nightthan normal, I am sure it has nothing to do with it though, maybe knowing I am taking some more affirimative actions - who knows.

the test I am talking about

The FIRST RESPONSE® Fertility Test for Women is an accurate test of FSH level to assess ovarian reserve (egg quantity and quality) – one of the leading single indicators of a woman’s ability to get pregnant.

I think clear blue do one too

I would love to hear any stories

cd5 and af has left the bulding so tonight we start the sperm meets egg plan!!

Hi MissC I took an FSH test, I bought mine off Ebay from the seller FertilityPlan....mine was negative..thankfully :winkwink: Think mine only cost £2 for 2??

Good luck with Smep and Soy....we are on 3 threads the same :haha:

Hey MissC - I used a fsh test at the beginning of this cycle - I think it was made by Fertilaid or something like that (I bought from Amazon and was only a few quid) - It had 2 sticks - I did one on CD3 and one on CD10 and both were negative thankfully.

RebS - :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That's hilarious!

Well, plummeting temp this morning would suggest it is a mere matter of time and probably not much before :witch: flies in for her usual visit. Jeeze I really hate it that she is the one person I seem to be able to absolutely rely on! Oh well, mustn't get down. Won't do any good and I knew the odds before I signed up - so onwards.

Pip - over to you now. Fingers crossed tightly for you.

Well I tested using IC and FMU yesterday morning but lost concentration and allowed urine to go above line for one second. It showed positive but I ignored it as a spoiled test.

Slept lots yesterday - so tired. Went and bought Superdrug test. Used this with urine I'd held in for about an hour. Within about two and a half mins a very faint line came up in the result window.

I stopped myself going to the loo overnight and tested again with FMU. Both IC and Superdrug have a very faint line. Superdrug came up in three mins and IC barely there after five mins.

Got photos of last night's test but don't know how to post on here. I'll see what I can do later.

Btw I'm 10DPO today.

Pip x

Well I tested using IC and FMU yesterday morning but lost concentration and allowed urine to go above line for one second. It showed positive but I ignored it as a spoiled test.

Slept lots yesterday - so tired. Went and bought Superdrug test. Used this with urine I'd held in for about an hour. Within about two and a half mins a very faint line came up in the result window.

I stopped myself going to the loo overnight and tested again with FMU. Both IC and Superdrug have a very faint line. Superdrug came up in three mins and IC barely there after five mins.

Got photos of last night's test but don't know how to post on here. I'll see what I can do later.

Btw I'm 10DPO today.

Pip x

ooohhh Pip, sounds good! keep testing and keep us informed! :happydance:

Thanks Bellamamma. I'd feel a lot happier if the lines were more definite but I guess at 10Dpo that's unlikely to happen.

I'll keep you posted.

:hug:

Pip x

Ooooo Pip...what's happening can see you are online......FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Just showed them all to OH. He agrees he can see lines on both Superdrugs. According to the packaging any line, faint or otherwise, is a positive.

He can't see the line on the IC. It's only because I've seen so many without a line I can see the hint of a pink line.

It's still early days so hopefully this will he a sticky bean and when I test again I'll see some big fat pink lines!

Getting a little bit excited now.

Pip x

Absolutely...a line is a line!!! especially if your OH can see it!!! 10dpo is still really early to get a dark line so I have everything crossed for you Pip xxxxxx
And you are right...I have had snow white IC's and scrutinized them until my eyes hurt....I would know if an IC had a line on it :haha:

Thanks Glowstar. I'm glad you understand what I mean.

I promise I'll get pics on here at some point today.

Pip x

Ooo exciting news to wake up to. Pip, it sounds very positive to me especially if OH can see it. 10dpo is early days so hope that in a couple more you'll have nice fat juicy lines on both types of test. :happydance:

Thanks Nise. I'm not getting my hopes up too far as it is early days. However I'm focusing on the positive that OH and I can get pregnant.

Pip x

Fingers crossed I'm doing this correctly. I emailed it to Flickr and then copied the code here. Did it via PC though:

The first one was taken yesterday, minutes after the line appeared:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5293/5521912767_6060af2805.jpg
photo.JPG by pip7890, on Flickr

The next three photos were taken about 2 or 3 hours after testing this morning:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5175/5522486456_2a40dba41b.jpg

Test at the top (Superdrug 10miu) was taken yesterday on the afternoon of CD21/9DPO. I'd emptied my bladder about an hour before so had to squeeze a teensy weensy bit out for the test.

The middle one (Superdrug 10miu) was taken early this morning CD22/10DPO. I'd emptied my bladder before bed (about 10.45 pm) and ignored the urge to pee twice (once at 2.00 am and again 4.30 am). I finally gave in about 5.30 am as my bladder was fit to burst. (I'd had a cuppa herbal tea and glass of water in the couple of hours before bed.)

The bottom one (IC 10miu) was taken with FMU as for the middle one. The line is so faint on this one but if you're used to seeing pearly white test sticks you can actually make out some pinking.

Here is another close up of the IC (used my iPhone so picture quality not great):

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5253/5521917891_8f000d0d0d.jpg

Here is a close up of the two Superdrugs:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5017/5522507320_26b82daa6f.jpg

What do you think?

Pip x

PIP...YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!! I can see EVERY one of those lines even on the IC's :happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

There's no questioning those lines Hun , congratulations !!! No squinting or screen tilting required for these bfps. Wishing you a very sticky and healthy 9 months xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->