TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Well ladies, AF still has not arrived. I think I will test on Friday. I used the instead cups and a 15 mg of Soy so maybe Soy messed up my cycle. Maybe it worked....??

Ooooo Garnet, this is sounding very exciting. How late is AF now? :happydance:

Ok ladies...stop me from freaking out!!! 6-7DPO and +++TMI ALERT++++ I have spotting.....creamy cm with pink in it??
It's not actually making it out on my underwear yet but def there twice this morning when checked my CM :shrug:

On FF if I leave setting to advanced it says OV CD13....if I switch it to research it says CD12....I personally prefer CD12.

One thing to note is at one point I thought I had OV'd at CD6!!!! so today is CD19 and technically speaking IF I did Ov then AF would be due.

Any idea's from looking at my chart :shrug: FF seems pretty certain CD12-13 as lines are solid not dashed :shrug:

well girls im out got some thick is blood cm with a little lining loss so defo out for me onwards and upwards onto next cycle and f.s on 11th may.

Good Luck Garnet and Glowstar got fingers and toes crossed for you both xx

Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you Garnet and Glowstar. Today Im frustrated as anything. I'm due to OV this week, not exactly sure when. My CBFM says high fertility (not peak but didn't get peak last month on first time of using) and temps haven't yet gone up to their post OV high. My struggle right now is trying to get OH to BD! He's got a new job and commute is ridiculous so he's just so tired. All he wants is cuddles! He wants a baby as much as I do but right now its just not happening. I know I should be supportive but its so hard when you want something so much and you think that each month you miss the opportunity is the last chance! Any advice, suggestions girls? I know you will understand! x

can you bd in the morning, a quickie when the alarm goes off can be very satisfying! go to bed earlier or maybe before dinner, send him off for a relaxing shower when he gets home and jump in with him but drag him to the floor for "the moment" otherwise them spermies will have a harder job!!

Hi Miss C, thanks for your suggestions! I tried both going to bed earlier last night and jumping on him this morning! Both failed :growlmad: I just got the "Im really tired' response. Problem is I don't want to make it such an issue otherwise when he tries it may not happen so to speak! He definitely doesn't respond to a pressure situ! Just thought I'd share my frustration on here and see if anyone else has had this dilemma!

Me Beetle!! I'm with you on this one hun, I've had a mega frustrating month too, BD only twice OMG!!!! My DH wasn't interested either (says a lot for my womanly charms then eh??!!:cry:). He's had a tough few weeks at work, tired, grumpy and not 'up for the job' at all....I'm hoping next month is gonna be better!!:thumbup:xXx

Hi Jax, sorry to hear you are in the same boat! Really does get you doesn't it when whatever you try doesn't work! Well you've BD once more than me! Lets hope the spermies live for 5 days and do their thing! You never know! I'm trying to stay positive but its so hard!!!!

Got EVERYTHING Xed for you Garnet and Glowstar, bring on those BFP's!!!:thumbup:xXx

Girls I know how you feel...and my OH is only 31! (I am 40) BUT he likes his sleep :sleep: so we started BD'ing when he came in from work or mid evening, before 8-9pm. At weekends definitly in the mornings.....means you can be in a good mood all weekend as takes the pressure off early on :winkwink: Plus...I do think it's difficult as to be honest most of the time we only want them for their sperm and there have been times recently where I know I am ONLY doing it for that reason and not just because I fancy a bit or feel sexy. I do think men pick up on this and you know what they are like....they get all huffy :wacko:
Then we get huffy because we are not getting what we want and it turns into a viscious circle!!

Don't know the answer though!!! :dohh:

Hi Jax, sorry to hear you are in the same boat! Really does get you doesn't it when whatever you try doesn't work! Well you've BD once more than me! Lets hope the spermies live for 5 days and do their thing! You never know! I'm trying to stay positive but its so hard!!!!

At least we know we're in it together!! I know EXACTLY how you feel about 'missing another opportunity', I've felt that all month....anyway, we can only hope yea as you say either the spermies live and do their thing or that AF shows up and we can get this 'orrible month over and done with. I'll be more than happy to see her!! I'm due Saturday. Take care hun!!:flower:xXx

Glowstar I LOVE your honesty! I feel exactly the same way ie only doing it because we want their sperm! sounds like you've found the right balance. My OH has to leave house at 7.30am, is allergic to mornings, addicted to squash which he plays after work most days and when he gets back he's exhausted! Ah well! C'est la vie! I'll keep thinking of ways to pounce on him! :)

Girls I know how you feel...and my OH is only 31! (I am 40) BUT he likes his sleep :sleep: so we started BD'ing when he came in from work or mid evening, before 8-9pm. At weekends definitly in the mornings.....means you can be in a good mood all weekend as takes the pressure off early on :winkwink: Plus...I do think it's difficult as to be honest most of the time we only want them for their sperm and there have been times recently where I know I am ONLY doing it for that reason and not just because I fancy a bit or feel sexy. I do think men pick up on this and you know what they are like....they get all huffy :wacko:
Then we get huffy because we are not getting what we want and it turns into a viscious circle!!

Don't know the answer though!!! :dohh:

Phewy Glowstar, I'm the same. BD 'cos I wanna get preg and not always because I'm up for it and then feel real bad, but needs must and all that!! I agree with you I think they do pick up on it (I've definitely ramped up our sex life without telling him since TTC!!!!:haha:) and yea then the grumps set it....:growlmad:. I got so frustrated about it the weekend before last - what a loony? Anyway, soon I'll be back on the rollercoaster for the next month - yeeeeehaa!!!! Have you tested yet??xXx

After getting a tad excited...looks like it might be AF as quite a bit more actual blood now when check CM :cry::cry: not making it onto pants yet but feel fairly positive it is AF although had no signs it was coming and my cervix doesn't even feel low :nope:
Suppose the next day or so will tell me...but seriously WTF!!! if I did Ov on
CD6...how the hell was I supposed to know plus never seen a chart yet where someone Ov'd that early :wacko: didn't even start OPK's until CD7 and thought that was a bit early :wacko:

Aw Glowstar, seriously hope its not AF. If it is I know that early OV can be caused by excess Oestrogen ... if you aren't taking it already try taking Agnus Castus/Vitex which has been proven to bring the hormones oestrogen and progesterone into balance. (only time you shouldn't take it is during AF). Big hugs

Hi everyone, my name is Noelle, I am 42 and trying to get pregnant for the first time. This is the second month we have been trying and about a week ago my breasts were suddenly very sore and larger. Then I started to get very crampy, first my back and now my abdomen. I have been super emotional and very tired. This morning I woke up and took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. My period is due tomorrow. But then I looked in the mirror and all of a sudden my breasts look bruised and veiny. I really feel like my body is going through major changes. Is it possible that at this age my hormone levels are different so it would mess up the test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->