TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Congratulations to Snowbabe and LMD17!

Spring and summer are definitely going to bring about more lovely BFP! I just know it! :hugs:

omg 3 pages happened overnight and I cannot possibly begin to try and do any personals based on that - flippin flip!!!

BFP's wooooooooooooooooo wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I love that we have them in the plural, likea pp said, just like fricken buses!!

bollox glowy I was so sure you were in this month, your chart lied and told porkies!! mine did too last month as well, maybe now that those are all out of the way we will be getting our easter presents and confirming our darling buds of may - meaning of this phrase is "An appreciation of what is fresh and new" - yup exachary!!

RebS go to your chart and look at the top right there is a chart settings drop down and then select detector tuning

hugs to everyone else and if anyone had a question they really wanted an opinion on please ask again as it may have gotten ost in the pages and ages you ladies have written!!!

best thing about that thjough is it;s congrats for BFP's! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! hopefully they are the few drops over the edge and the waterfall will follow!!

Woo Hoo congrats to the BFP graduates :happydance::happydance:

CD2 here.........going to start Soy again tomorrow CD3-7....and maybe look into progesterone cream...can't do any harm right?

Sorry no personals from me either. Just that you are all amazing :kiss:

Congratulations to the :bfp:s

Thanks for the kind words ladies :hugs:

Pip x

More BFP's! Hurrah! hurrah! I love it.
Miss C - thanks for the tip - this morning silly FF caught up with me and my CBFM and moved my ovulation day to 12, which fits much better. Will still have a fiddle now I know how though - looks like fun!

Glowie -you've bounced back - fantastic! I did the soy this month and looking into progesterone cream now, although I'm maybe a bit late to start. What have you come up with so far? I've got advice for 'no parabens, no yam, no mineral oil, no animal extract' but not for which brand to buy!

Pip - GOOD LUCK for your appointment tomorrow xxxxx Let us all know how you get on x

Hi all. Well, small temp climb, back over the threshold again. Because the past few days have been so incredibly confusing, temp-wise, I've decided to be as zen about this as possible and to simply record the temps without getting attached to them. Can't see any other way to make it through this incredibly weird cycle. At this point, I think I'd be happy simply to show evidence of a decently long l.p.

Hope you are all doing well!

Well girls I got BFP this morning April 13th so aged 41yrs and not over the hill at all . I shall be sad to board jump but I will still lurk to see more BFP's..........Good luck and buckets of babydust to all.
AU NATURELLE and blessing from the big man in sky and Mr Storky THANKYOU ever so much
xxx

Congrats!! And remember, you don't have to abandon this board if you don't want to. :)

Also, congrats to lmd17!

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow, Pip. Hoping for good news!!

WOWEEEEEE!!!:happydance: Congrats and love to Snowbabe and LMD17 - please cast some of your lucky baby dust over us!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for both of you xXx

RebS, Glowstar, Spoomie, Samiam sorry that you've had horrid times over the last few days, don't forget though when you're down the only way is up - well that's what I try to keep telling myself anyway... I've never had a loss, but then I've not even managed to get pregnant yet (which I am getting really worried about now) and Glowstar I agree the first week of the TWW I ALWAYS think I'm preg and then it rapidly dissolves as AF approaches - bugga!

Pip, ciarhwyfar - lovely to hear from you ladies and to know that you're doing okay:thumbup:

AFM - Sorry I've been absent for a week (school holidays and not been near my PC, making the most of the sun!!). I'm CD26 (of a 29-30 day cycle), not feeling anything :nope: - who was it who said about 2012 babies? I'm with you, if I get preg for a birth in 2012 I'll be 42 by the time I have :baby: and I've always been an even numbers girl!!!!!

Stay cool everyone :coolio: xXx

Hi Ladies, Can I join you all, I am 39 and 3 months so heading to 40! Anyhow, been married well years, 1995! and only a year ago thought that hey I am getting older and so lets have a baby - WRONG, didnt think it would be so bloody difficult. I am on cycle 3 using the CBFM, DH had a sperm anaylsis which came back as "low", we have just attended the Sub Fertility clinic so he has to have another test done at the end of May - but as the nurse said you only need one swimmer :)) I have had a scan on ovaries, blood tests all ok. Back on the TWW now and its so frustrating!!! Good luck to all of you.

Hi Ladies, Can I join you all, I am 39 and 3 months so heading to 40! Anyhow, been married well years, 1995! and only a year ago thought that hey I am getting older and so lets have a baby - WRONG, didnt think it would be so bloody difficult. I am on cycle 3 using the CBFM, DH had a sperm anaylsis which came back as "low", we have just attended the Sub Fertility clinic so he has to have another test done at the end of May - but as the nurse said you only need one swimmer :)) I have had a scan on ovaries, blood tests all ok. Back on the TWW now and its so frustrating!!! Good luck to all of you.

Hi Morgan. Welcome. :flower: It's all so much more complicated than those nuns said back in school, right? Back then, apparently, all a boy had to do was look at you and you'd be up the duff! :dohh:

Hi Morgans19, Welcome to our club :) We hope your stay is a short one x

Welcome Morgan :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

Hope you are all well. MissC...as always you make me laugh :thumbup:
Samiam - I soooooooo hope that temp dip and spotting was Implantation :thumbup:

Jax, Spommie, Reb, Grace...holding out hope for a BFP from one of you this cycle...will be chart stalking you all.

I think we need a 'team' banner ladies! This thread has really become a haven for me and I want to celebrate our courage and determination. What do you all think?

Welcome Morgan :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

Hope you are all well. MissC...as always you make me laugh :thumbup:
Samiam - I soooooooo hope that temp dip and spotting was Implantation :thumbup:

Jax, Spommie, Reb, Grace...holding out hope for a BFP from one of you this cycle...will be chart stalking you all.

I think we need a 'team' banner ladies! This thread has really become a haven for me and I want to celebrate our courage and determination. What do you all think?

This has been quite an uneventful cycle for me. No bloating or sore anything. Just waiting to start temping on the 19th. I must say, it has been nice not having the urge to symptom spot!

morning all, snatch is on fire, torch well and truly flaming, started recording the bd's on my ff (does anyone else record the just for fun ones?) had to use a little bit of the bad bay ky last night but on just enough to get him in!! :blush: Should start to see some better quality cm in next day or so O is due anytime from Sunday onwards dependng on when it happens cos it was late last cycle, probbaly due to the soy or maybe the miscarriage who knows but I did cd3-7 instead of 4-8 this month so that may bring O back to normal day - well we'll keep the flame allive until at least wednesday I think anywhoo.

Hey has anyone come across a definitive study that says ESN is better than every day. I read one article the other day that said no difference. we are gonna do every day I think but maybe chuck in a morning one to mix things up maybe do the morning after the positive OPK? Any got any thoughts on bd timing?

Graceface how can you not symptom spot? I am cd10 and started overlaying my chart to see if my pre O temps matched my pregnancy chart!! And the fact that my period was lighter this cycle and I remember the cycle before ziggy being lighter!! :dohh: :haha:

p.s. I like the making people's names in red idea!!

Hi Morgan you spring chicken you!!

oh well we are off to make cup cakes this morning or destory the kitchen as I prefer to call it, flour and icing sugar and a 2.5 year are not conducive to non messy baking!!

Glad I can make you laugh Glowy, we have to be able to smile to stay sane on this journey or we would all be complete basket cases curled up in the corner sucking our thumbs!!

morning all, snatch is on fire, torch well and truly flaming, started recording the bd's on my ff (does anyone else record the just for fun ones?) had to use a little bit of the bad bay ky last night but on just enough to get him in!! :blush: Should start to see some better quality cm in next day or so O is due anytime from Sunday onwards dependng on when it happens cos it was late last cycle, probbaly due to the soy or maybe the miscarriage who knows but I did cd3-7 instead of 4-8 this month so that may bring O back to normal day - well we'll keep the flame allive until at least wednesday I think anywhoo.

Hey has anyone come across a definitive study that says ESN is better than every day. I read one article the other day that said no difference. we are gonna do every day I think but maybe chuck in a morning one to mix things up maybe do the morning after the positive OPK? Any got any thoughts on bd timing?

Graceface how can you not symptom spot? I am cd10 and started overlaying my chart to see if my pre O temps matched my pregnancy chart!! And the fact that my period was lighter this cycle and I remember the cycle before ziggy being lighter!! :dohh: :haha:

p.s. I like the making people's names in red idea!!

Hi Morgan you spring chicken you!!

oh well we are off to make cup cakes this morning or destory the kitchen as I prefer to call it, flour and icing sugar and a 2.5 year are not conducive to non messy baking!!

Glad I can make you laugh Glowy, we have to be able to smile to stay sane on this journey or we would all be complete basket cases curled up in the corner sucking our thumbs!!

Miss_C, (TMI alert) OH has taken care of me, but only made time for himself once this month so I just made the decision that this is not the month it could happen! Once I posted that, I figured great, now I've doomed myself! Sure enough, I started cramping! LOL! I hope AF stays away until the 19th, though, so my cycle is a decent length.

Grace: I hear you on the hoping that AF stays away until the 19th so that the cycle is a decent length! We must be at the same place in our cycles, then! Nice not to be alone. . .

Miss C: BWAAAAHAHAHHA. I read that and almost sprayed tea all over the screen.

And now I've lost my train of thought and am going to have to go back, re-read all of the things and come back here to edit. That's exactly why I normally multi-quote you girls. I'm frickin' old and my brain is starting to go! Back in a sec.

Sheesh. ONE flipping post that I couldn't remember. Not like there were hundreds. :shrug: "Is this a sign of early pregnancy?" she asks hopefully.

Glow: Yes! I think we need a team Banner. I have one for my TTCAL group, but I'd love to have a team banner for this group. Anyone good at designing such things? Will there be a picture of a snatch holding a flaming torch? I sure hope so! I am also hoping it was implantation. If not, something's a little weird since there's still no :af: and I'm back (just slightly) over the cross-hairs. Another night's sleep and more temping in the morning. Joys.

Night all! :sleep:

I think a banner is a fab idea! If I knew how to do them, I'd volunteer!

I love having you UK ladies around! I learn so many awesome new phrases! "Up the duff" is my new fave! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->