TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

No AF...temp still up a tiny bit.....did an IC can see something but looks like a ghost line :shrug: came up within time limit.

[IMG]https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo0292.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo0293.jpg[/IMG]

I'm not sure I can see it but I'm looking at it on an iPhone whilst on a moving train with the sun streaming through the dirty windows so don't rely on my response.

I do like the colour of your nail varnish though!!

Fingers crossed and :dust:

Pip x

Morning ladies!
Miss C You are the chart guru amongst us - thanks for the tips. Now if you could please just get FF and my CBFM to agree about my time of ovulation!! Hope you are feeling more cheerful x
Glowie Not sure about the line, love - but keeping fingers crossed. And don't forget - if you're not preggers, that's a FANTASTIC luteal phase... BTW -zimmer frame - HAHAHAHA!! :haha: Love the image! x

Hi Pip!! How you doing? x
Urgh - this green is horrible.

PS - anyone used natural progesterone cream?
x

Glowstar

I have everything crossed for you, zimmer, love it xx

I would say CD10 or 11 hard to say as that days temp was missed could be either :winkwink: I Ov'd on the last High on CBFM last month...not on the Peak.

That line shows up better in real life...hey...who knows :shrug: Never had a 15 day LP before :wacko: just wish I knew now one way or another. Yesterday felt like AF was imminent until last night when I felt a bit weird....it was like AF cramps coming in waves then completely disappearing. Today...don't feel like AF coming...could just be the witch being extra evil though :haha:

I prefer your version of things, girls! Okay--I am going to get on the bus with you girls and say implantation dip too. :thumbup: After all, there was a tiny bit of spotting and now there is absolutely not one tiny little drop. So what else could it be? Oh dear. I don't want to get too excited about it and have a big let-down. Guess I will just try to talk a lovely walk and chill out.

Good plan Samian. Guard your heart. Wish I had last month. I'm always so determined not to symptom spot and get my hopes up but this month I got carried away and paid the price by falling so hard. Last September when I was pregnant I had switched off a bit and had to go out specifically to buy a pregnancy test at 15dpo! How rare not to have one ready and waiting itn the cupboard. Still hoping for good things for you x

I've had a horrible morning and had to come to you guys for comfort. I was tidying up and found my pregnancy week-by-week book - the one thing I let myself buy when I was pregnant. When I miscarried I asked OH to get rid of it for me, immediately. Guess what. I just found it on a pile in our bedroom. I am so mad, so disappointed and so upset. Now he's upset too. Shite. It's like there's a wound there that just hides under the surface waiting for something to poke at it. I need to forgive OH and get myself feeling positive again. Sorry for the glumness x

Miss C You are the chart guru amongst us - thanks for the tips. Now if you could please just get FF and my CBFM to agree about my time of ovulation!! Hope you are feeling more cheerful x

Reb try using a different detector tuner, there is too little info on your chart, if you use just the opk monitor tuner it will move you to maybe just O'd. After peak O can happen up to 36 hours later.

I play with the tuners all the time and only when none of them move it do I leave it on advanced!!

Glowy, I am on the lap top with no glasses on and I can freaking well see that line, it was definitely there withing the time yes? You took the pic within the time yes? If yes and yes then bloody hell I reckon you have an LSP there!!! fxed it furns into a bfp!

No AF...temp still up a tiny bit.....did an IC can see something but looks like a ghost line :shrug: came up within time limit.

I see the line, barely but I see it... test again tomorrow and see...fingers crossed!

I've had a horrible morning and had to come to you guys for comfort. I was tidying up and found my pregnancy week-by-week book - the one thing I let myself buy when I was pregnant. When I miscarried I asked OH to get rid of it for me, immediately. Guess what. I just found it on a pile in our bedroom. I am so mad, so disappointed and so upset. Now he's upset too. Shite. It's like there's a wound there that just hides under the surface waiting for something to poke at it. I need to forgive OH and get myself feeling positive again. Sorry for the glumness x

Poor you Reb S. Poor you. It is so hard to keep coming across reminders and you obviously feel betrayed by your OH too. Take comfort in the fact that he feels rubbish :) I left my bl**dy Bounty folder in the bureau for weeks; I hated the dam thing, sitting there laughing at me, I didn't want to look at it but I couldn't bear to throw it away. It will pass but you know that already, that doesn't help with the pain of today though, I know. Your analogy is spot on, it is always there, just under the surface and your fragility is so easily exposed by these things, and others you didn't even think will affect you. Remember the pumpkin patch incident? I have finally been to Dr this week to ask to be referred for counselling. A lovely lady phoned me today and set the wheels in motion. Just feel like I need to arm myself with some strategies for such eventualities as the incident you've just suffered. I felt like I'd tried to deal with it myself for over 4 months and the furthest away the clouds ever go is just around the corner, waiting to come and rain on me with every opportunity they can find. Maybe you're in a similar place and it's something you could consider? Hope your day gets better. Much love xxx

I would say CD10 or 11 hard to say as that days temp was missed could be either :winkwink: I Ov'd on the last High on CBFM last month...not on the Peak.

That line shows up better in real life...hey...who knows :shrug: Never had a 15 day LP before :wacko: just wish I knew now one way or another. Yesterday felt like AF was imminent until last night when I felt a bit weird....it was like AF cramps coming in waves then completely disappearing. Today...don't feel like AF coming...could just be the witch being extra evil though :haha:

Sending you positive vibes Glowstar, let's hope for a temp rise and a more conclusive test tomorrow xx

Glowstar, I see that line too!! Fingers crossed.

As for me, I'm out already again this month. I'm too upset to write more right now. So fricking sad.

Glowstar, I see that line too!! Fingers crossed.

As for me, I'm out already again this month. I'm too upset to write more right now. So fricking sad.

So so sorry Samian, thinking of you and sending you cyber hugs. The pain will pass, I'm on cd4 and it's lifting. hang in there, remember, 2012 xxx

I'm so sorry that you're all finding it so hard at the moment. Please don't give up hope. Allow yourself the anger, self pity, tears and anything else you need. One thing I know about you ladies is that you're all fighters and you won't take any shit. Hang in there.

I wish I could do something to help.

:hug:

Pip x

I'm so sorry that you're all finding it so hard at the moment. Please don't give up hope. Allow yourself the anger, self pity, tears and anything else you need. One thing I know about you ladies is that you're all fighters and you won't take any shit. Hang in there.

I wish I could do something to help.

:hug:

Pip x

Well ladies...AF got me at lunch time :cry: not sure what the hell happened...maybe the old eggy's zimmer broke down....or her hip replacement didn't work and the witch chased her too 'effin hard :wacko:
Got a bit giddy this morning and forgot to switch 'Monica' on :dohh:

Sorry everyone is having such a hard time....I FEEL YOU ALL.....BIG TIME!!! I've fell out with OH by text for being...well basically for being a 'man'! hey...got to take this crap out on someone right :shrug:

I'll be back later to read up on you all further....right now I am cramping like a biatch and feel like utter sh*te...off for a :sleep: to see if I can perk myself up.

LOVE YOU ALL......WE CAN DO IT! I KNOW WE CAN!!

Pip, you're helping by being pregnant! We love that you're successful for all of us x

Samiam - So sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Glowie - GOOD LUCK!!! Fingers crossed, breath held x

Miss C - thanks for your technical advice - how exactly do I do that?! I'm a techno-idiot :blush:

Spoomie - thanks so much for your kind post - I'm getting better at dealing with things like this. OH and I have made up and I'm feeling much better now. He's given me a few strategies for coping (hypnotherapist in training!) Good luck with your counsellor - I saw one straight after and it was really helpful. x

Gor blimey, I feel like a :wine: ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"