TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Good morning lovely ladies! I hope all is well and everyone is feeling well. :)

Today is CD24 for me. I'm so excited to see my last two cycles lengthening by 3 days! I have my BBT ready to go for the next cycle and am excited to see how my fertile signs line up with the temps! FF trial subscription set up and my BBT came with a tiny paper chart that I can stare at whenever I wish! :flower:

Confuse him with a fake period. . . . :rofl: I LOVE this idea. Does this make me twisted and sick? :shrug:

I am trying to :ignore: the temps. 11dpo, or cd26. Lucky thinks that I am on high again, but I think that Lucky is just plain high. Tomorrow is the big acupuncture, fert doc day, so fingers crossed.

Have a great Monday!

Confuse him with a fake period. . . . :rofl: I LOVE this idea. Does this make me twisted and sick? :shrug:

I am trying to :ignore: the temps. 11dpo, or cd26. Lucky thinks that I am on high again, but I think that Lucky is just plain high. Tomorrow is the big acupuncture, fert doc day, so fingers crossed.

Have a great Monday!

Absolutely NOT twisted or sick! How many times have we read about the fella's having "issues" when they know it is our fertile time? Some things are just better left unsaid! LOL!

What I get lately when I say, "Hey, you know what?" is "Your late!" or Your pregnant!" Still trying to come up with something better than, "No, but follow my lead and we will be!"

Aww Spoomie, sorry things are tense on the TTC/homefront. It does take it's toll this TTC business, I know I am obsessed, can't imagine how obsessed I would be if I was TTCAL :cry:

OH and I have our moments...well I have mine and he just listens :haha: I know it's really horrible but if I'm being honest I have even said it's his fault no BFP yet because he isn't as committed as me. I know deep down he is but he just doesn't show it like me and maybe your OH is the same. He has also said it's hard to know when to say the right thing especially around fertile time as I get all edgy and anal about when/how often we should do it. When we skip a day I sulk like a toddler :blush::blush: and then we have the same conversation all over again about obsession vs. commitment...it's like a friggin merry-go-round :wacko:

Grace - :thumbup: for a longer cycle, will look forward to looking at your chart when you get going with the BBT :flower:

Sam - loving your sense of humour :thumbup: good luck tomorrow :hugs:

Miss C - as always you make me laugh....such a good tonic..hope OH follows your 'snail trail' of EWCM and you get some 'Gourmet Sex' in :happydance::haha:

I have a cunning plan this week :winkwink:

I keep saying to OH...we want 'shooter's not 'dribblers'...it's like the mens changing room before a footie match our pillow talk, apparantly though he told me that the longer it's harder (TMI!!) it tends to be a shooter...if it's more of a quickie...it's a dribbler

Anyway, I have been warming him up the last few days with some 'gourmet sex' just so I can get all my own way this week leading up to Ov which should fall over the bank holiday weekend so good timing as he can't moan he is tired blah, blah!!
That and the fact I will be secretly feeding him 10,00000000mg of Maca a day he will be literally begging me for it

I feel like a baddie in a bad movie.....wringing my hands together going 'mwhua mwhua mwhuaaaah'....come to think of it I am feeling a little like Kathy Bates in 'Misery'!!!

Aww Spoomie, sorry things are tense on the TTC/homefront. It does take it's toll this TTC business, I know I am obsessed, can't imagine how obsessed I would be if I was TTCAL :cry:

OH and I have our moments...well I have mine and he just listens :haha: I know it's really horrible but if I'm being honest I have even said it's his fault no BFP yet because he isn't as committed as me. I know deep down he is but he just doesn't show it like me and maybe your OH is the same. He has also said it's hard to know when to say the right thing especially around fertile time as I get all edgy and anal about when/how often we should do it. When we skip a day I sulk like a toddler :blush::blush: and then we have the same conversation all over again about obsession vs. commitment...it's like a friggin merry-go-round :wacko:

Grace - :thumbup: for a longer cycle, will look forward to looking at your chart when you get going with the BBT :flower:

Sam - loving your sense of humour :thumbup: good luck tomorrow :hugs:

Miss C - as always you make me laugh....such a good tonic..hope OH follows your 'snail trail' of EWCM and you get some 'Gourmet Sex' in :happydance::haha:

I have a cunning plan this week :winkwink:

I keep saying to OH...we want 'shooter's not 'dribblers'...it's like the mens changing room before a footie match our pillow talk, apparantly though he told me that the longer it's harder (TMI!!) it tends to be a shooter...if it's more of a quickie...it's a dribbler

Anyway, I have been warming him up the last few days with some 'gourmet sex' just so I can get all my own way this week leading up to Ov which should fall over the bank holiday weekend so good timing as he can't moan he is tired blah, blah!!
That and the fact I will be secretly feeding him 10,00000000mg of Maca a day he will be literally begging me for it

I feel like a baddie in a bad movie.....wringing my hands together going 'mwhua mwhua mwhuaaaah'....come to think of it I am feeling a little like Kathy Bates in 'Misery'!!!

Loving the Maca part LOL... I told mine about it since his SA showed issues and he FLIPPED, he says "I don't want to be all horny and stuff" LOL Yes, leave it to my hubby to be concerned about being horny HAHAHAHAHA

aahhhh spoomie I can see your have a wry sense of humour, let it out honey, it will make you feel better.

Perhaps just keep your cycle to yourself, confuse dp with a "fake" period and then seduce him when necessary!! Plus a few random shots too!!

No chance. He'd DEFINITELY know there was something suspicious about that. I only ever instigate sex when it's ovulation time! He has commented with sadness in his eyes that he wonders how he had the bad luck to fall in love with the woman with the lowest sex drive in the world :) I always enjoy myself once things are in progress but never think "Oh, that would be a nice idea....." Poor man :)

aahhhh spoomie I can see your have a wry sense of humour, let it out honey, it will make you feel better.

Perhaps just keep your cycle to yourself, confuse dp with a "fake" period and then seduce him when necessary!! Plus a few random shots too!!

No chance. He'd DEFINITELY know there was something suspicious about that. I only ever instigate sex when it's ovulation time! He has commented with sadness in his eyes that he wonders how he had the bad luck to fall in love with the woman with the lowest sex drive in the world :) I always enjoy myself once things are in progress but never think "Oh, that would be a nice idea....." Poor man :)

Maybe the MACA would help you on that as well!

Glowstar and LL Bean, you've made me smile :) Maca as well as: fish oil, epo, vitamin c, zinc, pre-natal vitamin, DHEA keep me rattling all day long. Guess I've nothing to lose, except a few more £s! My herbalist added a fertility herb to my potion last month that she said is described as 'giving you the strength to have a 100 husbands'. I promptly went away and forgot her words but had to laugh when she asked me at this month's appointment whether it had made a difference. I guess you can fill in my answer by now!!!

Just had to share ... I've just found out my best friend from school is 20 weeks pregnant with her 2nd and she's 42 in December. She's 2 days younger than me and she had her 1st when she was 36. :happydance: :happydance:

My friend from primary school had her 1st just before she turned 41 last year and another friend had her 2nd 2 months ago at age 42. Just need some of this to rub off on me now.

Just had to share ... I've just found out my best friend from school is 20 weeks pregnant with her 2nd and she's 42 in December. She's 2 days younger than me and she had her 1st when she was 36. :happydance: :happydance:

My friend from primary school had her 1st just before she turned 41 last year and another friend had her 2nd 2 months ago at age 42. Just need some of this to rub off on me now.

just curious, both naturally? as in without IVF? cause that is GREAT news!

One of my college mates, aged 41 (turned 41 in Nov) just had her little girl. A mistake!!!

Bit tired to post tonight, but just to say, my progesterone test came in at 16.4 - so I DON'T have low progesterone! Therefore I will get pregnant! x

One of my college mates, aged 41 (turned 41 in Nov) just had her little girl. A mistake!!!

Bit tired to post tonight, but just to say, my progesterone test came in at 16.4 - so I DON'T have low progesterone! Therefore I will get pregnant! x

Mine would have been a mistake too. I fell preggers while on the pill last time. Talk about ironic. But oh well. Onward.

CONGRATS on the progesterone! That's one of the things I hope to find out here soon too. :)

Bloody BnB keeps crashing on me tonight and now I can't remember who said what! though I did laugh at the fake period :rofl:

Well busy day at work today and had an interview after work for the next job - fingers crossed I get it.

CD9 here and another high on Monica. I thought I had some opk's left from last cycle but when I got home this eve I found I didn't. Oh well, just have to go with monica, cm and the every other day method.

The Shagathon has commenced. :happydance: :serenade: Ooo Ooo, me snatch is alight!

A co-worker told me her neighbor is pregnant....with her 10th (yes 10th) child and she is 45 all naturally. She has a set of 4 year old twins in there as well. I want whatever she is drinking...:haha:

A co-worker told me her neighbor is pregnant....with her 10th (yes 10th) child and she is 45 all naturally. She has a set of 4 year old twins in there as well. I want whatever she is drinking...:haha:

bloomin eck ... 10! that's good going

I ran out of IC OPK's - disaster so went to shops and bought a cb digi just cos I could!! How much fun are they!! Got a big empty circle this afternoon but just did a 5 hour hold and got smiley face!! Can't find my cervix either so just told hubby to start thinking dirty thoughts and to stop laughing about last night's escapades!!! We did doggy style last night to speed it up for poor sick hubby. If I am up on all fours all good but as soon as I drop down to my elbows it's all over red rover!! anywhoo he pushed quite hard to make sure they had less distance to travel and I got my head stuck between the bed rails!!! I have a bruise on side of my head today!! Damn torch!!

I was just about to turn 40 with our surprise package and I was on the pill never missed etc so all natural there!!

:rofl::rofl:

We have been doing it doggy style (well to finish) everytime...no luck yet though and your right it's not a pretty sight or position to be in for 20 mins while you try and suck those spermies up :haha: I am quite sure OH doesn't mind looking at my arse while we are DTD but to have to stare at it in all it's glory for ages after doesn't bare thinking about :blush:

Can you please get ready to pass that torch to me please :flower:

It's a showdown of shag-epic proportions this weekend between me, Spoomie and Nise and Reb!!!

Also, glad you prog test came back great Reb!!! something less to worry about x

Spoomie - hope things are getting a bit better at home x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back