TTC a Soy baby!

went for a blood test today. Dr seems to have some hopes that i'm 21 dpo, no sign of af, very bloated and i had at least one + test. Even though i had numerous negatives. He said i could just have an issue with my urine and i don't pass enough hcg through urine.

I wish i didn't have to wait til tomorrow to find out. :(

omg!!! FX!!! Tight!!!!!

Went for a blood test today. Dr seems to have some hopes that I'm 21 DPO, no sign of AF, very bloated and I had at least one + test. Even though I had numerous negatives. He said I could just have an issue with my urine and I don't pass enough hCG through urine.

I wish I didn't have to wait til tomorrow to find out. :(

Hope you get the best news today!!!

XX

hey!:hi:

First of all congrats on the people who have gotten BFPs! and Heather fingers crossed that you will have one!

I'm figured I would go ahead and try this SI (I think that's the abbreviation) I got my last Depo shot in February and thought maybe this would kick start ovulation. So I hope it works!

Hi Girls

Fingers crossed heather!!

Sammy how are you doing on cycle 2 with soy?

Good luck Hazeleyes - it made me ovulate after a year of annovulatory cycles

Well the :witch: got me big style today :( ouch!! Im not giving up though and its on to cycle 2 of soy for me. If it got me to ovulate once it can do it again.

Im going to start charting this month too. Not sure if it will work though as I am pants at waking up and remembering to do it. I still use a cbfm and opks so that should back it up too :)

Fxxd :dust:

Hi Girls

Fingers crossed heather!!

Sammy how are you doing on cycle 2 with soy?

Good luck Hazeleyes - it made me ovulate after a year of annovulatory cycles

Well the :witch: got me big style today :( ouch!! Im not giving up though and its on to cycle 2 of soy for me. If it got me to ovulate once it can do it again.

Im going to start charting this month too. Not sure if it will work though as I am pants at waking up and remembering to do it. I still use a cbfm and opks so that should back it up too :)

Fxxd :dust:

hiya hun, iam on cd 8 now, i had soy cd 3 - 7 again but i had a higher dose. i had taken 160mg on cd 3 - 5 then on cd 6 - 7 i had 200mg and i had it at night this time and i didnt get any side effects.
also me and my fiance are trying them his and her pregnacare vitamins this cycle.
i have plenty of opk's again for this cycle :haha:

sorry to hear that the :witch: has got you. hopefully we will have our luck on cycle 2 of soy :hugs:

went for a blood test today. Dr seems to have some hopes that i'm 21 dpo, no sign of af, very bloated and i had at least one + test. Even though i had numerous negatives. He said i could just have an issue with my urine and i don't pass enough hcg through urine.

I wish i didn't have to wait til tomorrow to find out. :(

I have been stalking this thread! Heather have you heard anything yet?? I have been praying for you all day:hugs:

Bluebumble - sorry AF got you. Good luck with this cycle!

Heather - any news? Got my fingers crossed for you!

I finally got a +ve OPK today! YAY!!!! :happydance: CD25 today and I'll be telling DH when he gets home that we are going to BD until my temp rises! Luckily it'll be the weekend so we won't be too tired hopefully :haha:

Do you ladies think it would be okay to take a supplement that has 12.5mg of vitex in it with the soybean isoflavones 50mg? I plan to take days 3-7 and take 100mg,100mg,150mg,150 mg, 200 mg. Does that seem about right?

AF was due today and she is a no show so far. I took a test yesterday with BFN. I am going to give it a couple days and test again.

It's CD20 for me ladies and no + OPK yet.. but my temperature dropped from 97.3 on CD16 to 97.4CD17 to 96.7CD18, then shot back up to 97.4CD19.. do you think this indicated OV? This is my first cycle temping so, I don't know! Is that a big enough spike?

My CM is not convincingly fertile, but my cervix is in the high, soft, open position! I coupled that with the temp drop & started inseminating.. and just when I thought I couldn't count on OPKs, today I got a half-dark line! The darkest one I've gotten so far. I figure I'm just going to keep inseminating until I know for a fact I'm post-OV.. lol.

What do you think girls? OV still on the way, or am I a few dpo?

Any advice helps!

It's CD20 for me ladies and no + OPK yet.. but my temperature dropped from 97.3 on CD16 to 97.4CD17 to 96.7CD18, then shot back up to 97.4CD19.. do you think this indicated OV? This is my first cycle temping so, I don't know! Is that a big enough spike?

My CM is not convincingly fertile, but my cervix is in the high, soft, open position! I coupled that with the temp drop & started inseminating.. and just when I thought I couldn't count on OPKs, today I got a half-dark line! The darkest one I've gotten so far. I figure I'm just going to keep inseminating until I know for a fact I'm post-OV.. lol.

What do you think girls? OV still on the way, or am I a few dpo?

Any advice helps!

hiya, you need to have 3 temps in a row to have ovulated....you should use fertility friend, i only had to use it for 2 months!! its great cause it tells you the day that it thinks you ovulated by your temps....good luck x

Hi ladies
Hope you don't mind me asking but I'm planning to try soy my next cycle and I've read your thread with interest but have a couple of questions if that's ok.
I take one tablet cd5-9 is that right?
I take 120mg?
I take it in the morning?
Do I take folic acid with it?

Thanks for any help given xx

Hi ladies
Hope you don't mind me asking but I'm planning to try soy my next cycle and I've read your thread with interest but have a couple of questions if that's ok.
I take one tablet cd5-9 is that right?
I take 120mg?
I take it in the morning?
Do I take folic acid with it?

Thanks for any help given xx

You can take the soy cd1-5 2-6 3-7 4-8 or 5-9. It is really up to you. You can take up to 200mg. Some of the ladies on here started at a low dose and worked their way up to a higher dose each day. I took mine at night to avoid the headaches. But if you like you can try taking it at morning. I am also on folic acid and vitamins. It won't bother the soy from working.

Court. - just wanted to say that it sounds fine to me! Good luck

Good luck to all waiting to O and to you all in the 2WW! Hope I might be joining you tomorrow as I had +ve OPKs yesterday and the day before (and usually get a temp rise 2 days after)

Good luck with the 2ww reenie!

I'm cd3 today and finally losing the bad cramps :) I have cd4 bloods to be taken tomorrow and am dreading them but ah well it has to be done :)

I took soy cd 3-7 last cycle but am going to try cd5-9 this cycle

Sammy - fxxd for a good ov and bfp! How are the side effects holding up? Still none? I was ok taking them at night last time, a couple of headaches but not sure if that was just reducing the amount of caffeine intake. GL Hun this is our cycle!!

:dust:

Good luck with the 2ww reenie!

I'm cd3 today and finally losing the bad cramps :) I have cd4 bloods to be taken tomorrow and am dreading them but ah well it has to be done :)

I took soy cd 3-7 last cycle but am going to try cd5-9 this cycle

Sammy - fxxd for a good ov and bfp! How are the side effects holding up? Still none? I was ok taking them at night last time, a couple of headaches but not sure if that was just reducing the amount of caffeine intake. GL Hun this is our cycle!!

:dust:

thanks hun, no i didnt get any side effects this time :happydance:. iam now on cd 12 and i have started started using my opk's. i really hope this is our cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->