TTC a Soy baby!

ok ladies, I am so excited but scared to death. I went to the bathroom last night and I had some watery pink discharge- I thought it was my period- so I put a pad on and went to bed. Well I have beento the bathroom 4 times this morning (drinking lots of water to heal) and there was nothing! No pink, brown or red! I am so scared that I may have implanted on the day I had surgery.. I am cutting my pain medicine out and just taking tylenol- just in case. I thought I was 13 dpo, but I may be 10 dpo :S

Oh how exciting! xxx:happydance:

Going for some blood work tomorrow. Having my hCG checked and my progesterone levels. I really don't think I'm pregnant, but there is still that tiny glimmer of hope.

I just need to rule out being pregnant so I can go to the next step.

Sheila - sorry you had to have surgery. Get lots of rest and get better soon! Exciting about the pink...fingers crossed for late implantation!

Heather - I'll have my fingers crossed for you! As you say there's still a glimmer of hope there!

I'm sooo much better today and am thinking again about the whole TTC stuff and trying to work out whether I O'd at the weekend and we missed it or if I'm still due to O. I'm gettingl ines on my OPKs which are pretty dark but then my urine is way more concentrated than usual as I lost fluids when I was ill... My CM is looking quite fertile but then I'm having to take Robitussin for my cough which some ladies use to increase fertile CM... So frustrating!

cd 6 and tonight iam going to take 200mg of soy. i have taken 160mg the past 3 nights.
i got my new batch of opk's today to start next week

hi girls, hope your all well, i have my big scan tomorrow.....FX that ther is only one in here! ill let you al know as soon as!

Oh Trixie, how exciting! I hope all goes well and that there is only one there (only because I'm sure it'd put your mind at rest a bit from your signature hun) Definitely let us know how it goes!

Going for some blood work tomorrow. Having my hCG checked and my progesterone levels. I really don't think I'm pregnant, but there is still that tiny glimmer of hope.

I just need to rule out being pregnant so I can go to the next step.

Hi Heather! I've been reading your posts and I'm so sorry you're going through this. Try to keep positive about the situation as much as you can. Maybe you just O later and ff got the dates incorrect. It happened to me before and that's one of the reason I decided to stop taking my temp; as the stress it was creating wasn't worth it. On the other hand at least you've tried the soy and now you know for sure it may not be for you. All the best with the tests and the future! :hugs:

XX

Help

I am 14dpo and bfn on tests for the past week. No sign of af and some pg symptoms. I took soy this cycle and ov cd19 I'm cd33 now and nothing!

Is it possible soy has lengthened my cycle?

:dust:

hi guys....i saw one little heatbeat....all is well xxx

Hi everyone!

Hope you don't mind I subscribe to this thread, next month I will be trying soy iso's because I am pretty sure I am not ovulating after gaining weight with Nolan.

Good luck to everyone!

And Trixie- Congrats, seeing that first heartbeat is so precious and reassuring! Here is to a happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

Hi ladies hope you dont mind me popping in this thread but I have a question to ask you,

I have just started using soy this cycle,

cd5 80mg
cd6 80mg
cd7 80mg
cd8 120mg
cd9 120mg

But the thing is that today I am bleeding and I finished my period cd 4 and im now on cd9, im a bit confused as to why im bleeding but im fairly sure it was the soy because I havnt done anything else different. Have any of you experienced anything like this? ? ?

Trixie - that's fantastic! I'm so happy for you! :happydance: Keep us updated with how you're getting on :hugs:

Apple Blossom - I've not had this happen to me, maybe the other ladies on here can help you

Welcome MrsThomas!

Bluebumble - Do you temp at all? Is it possible you O'd late? In some women Soy can make them O later than usual so maybe this happened to you?

Sheila - I'm so sorry hun :hugs: I know it's upsetting...try to concentrate on getting yourself better after your op and hopefully this cycle will be the one!

Confused on which supplement I should get... opinions please?
https://www.gnc.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2109063&cp=3593185.3593203

Went for a blood test today. Dr seems to have some hopes that I'm 21 DPO, no sign of AF, very bloated and I had at least one + test. Even though I had numerous negatives. He said I could just have an issue with my urine and I don't pass enough hCG through urine.

I wish I didn't have to wait til tomorrow to find out. :(

Went for a blood test today. Dr seems to have some hopes that I'm 21 DPO, no sign of AF, very bloated and I had at least one + test. Even though I had numerous negatives. He said I could just have an issue with my urine and I don't pass enough hCG through urine.

I wish I didn't have to wait til tomorrow to find out. :(

Fingers crossed, Hun!!!

MRSTHOMAS, I am using the first bottle that is shown on your link.
Heather, fingers crossed for you. I hope it shows your BFP.
Trixie I am so glad you got to see that precious heartbeat.

Af is suppose to be Friday for me. I have been having symptoms but I'm afraid it is going to be af symptoms or all in my head. If it doesnt work this month I am out for a while. Husbad is going out of town for military training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->