• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

ttc after a d&c

Did you test at all after the MC? I ask because I remember my dr having me going in for blood work weekly after my D&C to see when my HCG levels were back to 0. I believe it took 6 weeks then two weeks after that af showed. So if there is residual HCG in your body I cant see it creating symptoms if that makes sense.

I tested last Monday and it was -ve so Im confident all left over HCG has now gone :)

Hey ladies, wondering if I could join you all! DH and I started TTC in May of this year, got our first :BFP: 8/20 and were super excited! Sadly, at 8w6, baby was only 6w3d and no heartbeat. :( Ended up having a D&C 9/24. So we have already started TTC again because we decided we couldn't wait any more.

And I'm just wondering if anyone else had this experience after the D&C? I bled the day of the D&C, then had the smallest amount of brown discharge for 4 days. Then 9 days after the procedure, I had a 4 day, lighter than normal period. Then no more bleeding. Did anyone else have a week with no bleeding then more bleeding? Just seemed really weird.

FX for everyone TTC!! :)

Morning,
I'm sorry for your loss, I was 11 weeks and baby had not grown since 5-6 weeks :-(
I didn't experience this I'm afraid, I've had no bleeding since a week after my d and c which was 1st oct.
We are hoping for a bfp this weekend or af so we can get on with tcc
Good luck xx

Hi Marthea, welcome and so sorry for your loss. I cant remember if I had the same kind of bleeding pattern but I do remember bleeding for a little while and then not having anything until almost 6 weeks later. Our bodies can do some random things while trying to regulate but I think a little light spotting and/or bleeding should be ok. They say that if you have heavy bleeding (fully soak a pad in an hour) then thats when you need to call your Dr ASAP.

Martha my bleeding stopped and restarted I think after a few days.
I remember having paain when I wasn't bleeding
I felt,like if I Gould bleed I'd feel better
I went yo my Doc and started bleeding in the bathroom at the docs
Not major, juste like af
My Doc said all normals
If ur worried see ur Doc
But it sounds ok to me
Hugs xxx
Sorry for ur loss xxx

Marthea ~ My RE told me I could expecting spotting a couple weeks post D&C due to the drop of HCG. It happened as she said, 2 weeks post D&C red spotting, then 3 weeks later AF. I am sorry for your loss, may you find much comfort and answers here as I always have xoxo

Mummy ~ Have you tested yet?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

How are you feeling Martha?
AF appeared with me on Saturday so we are now officially TTCing well when af is done lol :)

Looks like I am back... Betas confirmed I am losing my little bean :(

mummy3ds, glad that you are now officially ttc now! Hope af isnt too bad for you

detterose, Im so sorry to hear about your loss. :( Take in lots of snuggles with your little man and all the time you need.

Martha, how are you holding up? Has the bleeding subsided?

:wave: to everyone!

detterose I am so sorry to hear of your loss, sending you hugs xx
I am surprise how much of an AF I am experiencing tbh but hey ho, good clear out!!

Thats a good way of looking at it! Fresh start for your rainbow! :)

So so sorry detterose :hugs: I do hope things pass swiftly and without complications. Sending peaceful wishes your way.

Mummy ~ Sorry the witch got you.

Sea & Marthea I hope this finds you well xoxo

:dust: Ladies! May November prove to be a fruitful month :bunny:

hi everyone
hope you dont mind me joining
im 2 weeks post d and c - i had it had 11 weeks6 days and baby stopped growing at 8 week 5 days :cry:
i bled for 9 days only light though mostly brown bleed TMI!!
sorry
was clear from last saturday so we had protected sex.. just to be safe for infection.. this week i have had brown spotting and one wipe of red yesterday which is weird!!
tested today and came back negative and now feel as thogh i want to TTC..
do i need to wait a cycle or not??

:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"