ttc after a d&c

Mummy3ds, I'm sorry for your loss too. It's still really hard. I cry pretty much everyday and I have trouble controlling my emotions. I cried when my boss scolded me yesterday. It was humiliating! People think I'm not strong enough and that I should move on. Nobody understands how I feel.

Lucky! DH won't even DTD without protection. He's that determined to not get pregnant this cycle. It sucks because I don't want to miss an egg if it's there. But I gotta make hubby happy too. He originally wanted to wait until next year which I couldn't do. Back to the waiting game.

You will only feel better when your read to, don't worry about crying at the boss (do they know?) do you not have a friend who has been through a mc? I was surprised how any had :(
Just take it 1 day at a time, Im wishing for af now so I can start a fresh tbh xx

Sea ~ So sorry for your loss :hugs: It will get easier doll, give yourself this time to heal. You'll be back to ttc in no time! Sorry your had a rough go with your boss, I was super sensitive after my losses...hopefully he/she is sympathetic to your situation.

Mummy ~ Forgive me if you've said this already, will this be your 4th baby? Your user name says 3 DS (3 boys)...what fun your house must be!! Jess (another Mom on this thread) has 3 daughters :cloud9: Never a dull moment! Come on :witch:

:dust: for those ttc!

Halloween plans ladies??

Hi Ladies!

Angel, Im so sorry to hear about the wonky cycle :( I dont blame you for wanting to just take some time off from everything and let things happen naturally. Do you think putting the ring in before you are at 0 caused a delay and/or the spotting? Also so sorry to hear about DH's eye issues. I too have read that its treatable if caught early enough so I really hope that he gets it fixed and gets better. I cant imagine losing my sight or any part of it. That must be very frustrating and difficult for him. :(

Laura, I second Angel and maybe we can come deliver the package personally! Im still wanting to plan a trip out there at some point! How are you feeling? I hope you and your little fella are holding up ok. I love the pics you post of him on FB... he is so cute!

Jess, Glad Natalie had a good time with the bouncy house. Im sure Sophia had a good time just getting out and watching all the action like you said. Itll be fun to see them all play together soon and as she gets bigger. :cloud9: How are you doing?

Bethany, Miss you loads!!!! xoxoxo

Lisa, hope all is well with you and E!

Leslie, hopping over to your journal!

To the new ladies, hope you girls are holding up ok. Seaoftwilight, I know all too well of how you are feeling right now. I had a D&C with my first and was just gutted. I thought it was the end of the world and had lost all hope. Thats when I found this group and these wonderful ladies. Rest assure it will get better dear and you will make it through this. We are here to support and if you have any questions at all feel free to ask. Take your time with everything and grieve. One of the hardest things for me when I started this journey was coming to terms with the fact that the people in my life just couldn't get what I was going through. It was such a blessing to meet these ladies and they honestly are a big part of why I am still on this journey. Big hugs to you all and hope our rainbows are coming. :hugs:

Seaoftwilight welcome hon
Sorry for ur loss xxx
We all,hve,been where u r at and know,the pain xxx
It look me 5.5 weeks yo get af after
I waited 3 cycles, because of liver tests on me
I got preg within 12 days of ttc with,my now 16 month,old,rainbow.
So we r,proof u can be fine next time xxx
Hugs hon
I think waiting one cycle is good because otherwise dating preg Can be difficult
If u did get. Preg before af it could worry u more not knowing if bub was measuring right
Plus it gives u time yo heal a little mentally
Totally only my opinion though hon
Everyone is different
My sil got preg straight away and has 2 yr old now
So either way can be good.
Sorry if I'm rambling Xx

Sea of t. I cried everyday for a good,while.
It gets less and less painfull I promise Xx
I thought I'd never,be ok but I am
I named her lile and now I smile when I think of my angel
It took,time to get here but I did
U will too Xx
A Doc told me he doesn't worry about the moms who cry
We r working,through our grief and,releasing
Those who bottle it up hve it saved for heartache later.
Hugs honey xxx

Amy, Jess and Angel,hey xxx
I'd love for ye to bring,the afos, we could hve a party to,celebrate :-D
No,news,here.
But that isn't bad :-D
S and,me,r hunkered down until,he is over this bout.
But I knows we will,be fine xxx

Thank you so much for your support, everybody! I'm so happy I found this group. It's great to know that ithers know how I feel and I don't have Togo through this journey alone!

LilesMom, you are right that it would be less stressful if I waited until after AF for dating purposes. With this last pregnancy, I got pg before my first cycle off of the pill and I had no idea when I ovulated. The pregnancy wasn't progressing like it should but the doctors here had no idea because they didn't know when I actually conceived. My dates were all over the place. I was a nervous mess. This is why DH insists on waiting for AF to TTC and I now understand. It's just so hard to wait!

Morning all,
My user name is a bit out dated, I joined this group when I was ttc no4 so I now have 4ds the angel I lost was no5 (and possibly no6 as it looks like twins but they were unable to deffo confirm as no hb in either)
Sea, I am glad you are finding support here and it does sound like your dh is thinking very practically due to the problems you encountered last time, he sounds very caring and supportive which you need.
I feel very heavy in my tummy today (and last night) so wondering if Im heading towards AF, today is CD22 and if Im right about when I o'd 11DPO.
Hope everyone else is doing well I like that there are rainbow stories, it gives me hope xx

Thank you to all of you ladies for your warm welcome. I am really pleased to say I got my BFP at 9dpo and again today at 10dpo. Faint but definitely there :) Hoping this is a sticky bean!! Will be checking in to see all you beautiful ladies get your BFPs.

Congrats Detterose :) I not sure what your back story is as there is a lot to read onthis thread :) fx for lots mor BFPs and sticky beans xx

Waiting sucks seaoft but it will pass
Ur rainbow bub will be worth all the heartache xxx

Mummy3ds hope ur holding u ok xxx

Congrats detterose x

Love to all

Angel how r u and p hon?

Hey Jess, Jen , Bethany and Lisa

Amy xxx
Still loving keeping up with u in ur journal xxx
:dust:
Xxx

Hoprvi didn't miss,anyone xxx

Congrats to Detterose...may Mummy & Sea follow close behind! :dust:

I'm looking forward to taking P to the zoo-boo this weekend, though I'm not sure what to expect from the zoo :shrug: Should be fun!

Oh and I'm super excited about Thanksgiving weekend, I know it's a month out, but my sis and I are going to see Wicked! :happydance: We're also starting out Black Friday scouting...the girl is a fanatic about these sales! My DH offered to pay her if she wouldn't go! :haha: Hope you all are well! Xoxo

OMG I feel so odd, I did post yesterday about feeling peculiar but I feel really strange.

So I think im 12DPO yday I felt full like a ball in my tummy, dizzy like I was in a bubble, headache, tender boobs, tearful, creamy cm
today I have a headache, feel full, backache and dry cm
both days CP is high out of reach

what do you ladies think?

Morning Ladies!! Happy Friday! :dance:

Angel, Im so jealous!!!!!! I missed going to see wicked in Cali the year I moved and I was sooo bummed. I hope you have a wonderful time and tell us all about it!! How you feeling? Hope mother nature is being kind. :hugs:

Laura, how are you feeling dear? You had blood work and were waiting on test results right? Are you feeling any better? If I'm wrong forgive me :oops:

mummy3ds, I hope those are good signs! Ive heard that be the case for both women that are pregnant and woman who had AF knocking at their door. I used to have what I thought was clear symptoms and signs and have been both disappointed some months (when AF showed) and pleasantly surprised 3 other times (when I did get pregnant) if that makes sense. Sorry I probably am not helping :( Are you going to test soon?

Bethany & Jess....... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:wave: to anyone I have missed!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!!!!

EDIT: On a slightly and more random and embarrassing note... I was listening to the radio the other day and heard this song that had a catchy beat and found myself in a better mood awhile listening to it. So I decided to use my Shazam app on my phone to capture it and download it at some point. Half the time when I use this app I never pay attention to actually sings songs that I like, I just click download and buy it. So this morning I noticed that this song was playing at look at my dash in my car and saw who sang it. Now here is the embarrassing part..... It was NICK JONAS!!!!!!!!!! Sigh. Nick Jonas - Jealous. That's the song. I'm not gonna lie... I'm a little relieved at the idea of you guys not being able to see me in person at the moment so that I can somewhat save face. LOL

mommylove your totally right all my symptoms can be attributed to both AF and BFP
I have no idea when to test as Im on my 1st cycle since my MMC and subsequent D&C, that will be 4 weeks on wed......

Did you test at all after the MC? I ask because I remember my dr having me going in for blood work weekly after my D&C to see when my HCG levels were back to 0. I believe it took 6 weeks then two weeks after that af showed. So if there is residual HCG in your body I cant see it creating symptoms if that makes sense.

It's almost Halloween...my DH picked up a scarecrow and it spooks me each time I look out out living room window (looks like a peeping Tom!).

PS Amy now I'm curious about this Jonas song...I need to look into it!

LOL! That would creep me out too Angel! Is P dressing up?

OMG I cant believe I even fessed up to liking that song :oops: LOL

Happy Monday everyone! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"