ttc after a d&c

Detterose & mommy3ds - welcome ladies. So sorry for your loses and hope that you can find some comfort and support here :)

Happy Monday everyone! :D

Hi there
I am CD13 post D&C I was 11 weeks and started spotting went for a scan and no hb. Hubby and I are devastated but wanted to try again, so I am being careful with myself and as a lot of others have said going with the if an egg implants my body was ready. I still feel very lost and empty and just want that feeling back xx

Hugs hon xxx
Ssorry for ur loss xxx

Having the busiest week ever!! Im so tired and Elena is going through a difficult faze. She just yells at the top of her lungs all the time, hates being in the pram, hates being in the car, won't sleep when we are out and barely sleeping at home. She is solo close to crawling so I'm hoping this is just a leap in development and will be over soon!!

Leslie, i hope you're going ok and staying strong! :hugs:

Hope everyone is well! :hugs:

i feel ur pain lisa :)
had a bad week here too, first time ive gotten on the laptop in what feels like a million years
munhckin still having fits,
have a new plan for meds.
changing them always upsets him
but its not a new one so hopefully wont uoset him too much

got my blood tests done yest , still feeling weird on and off
thinking thyroid but will see
couls just be lack of sleep, cos of fits at night

s is much better yest and today so hopefully that continues
got our walk and even a shower today so its def a better day :)

hope everyone is ok xxx

love to all xx

how are our new ladies doin xxx
detterose and mom3ds xxx
hoep ye r holding up okxxx

Hi Ladies!

I hope the blood results come back ok Laura. Im so sorry that you are feeling under :(

Angel, Ive been meaning to ask how you are doing and if everything is back to normal as far as your cycle/body. Hope youre doing ok. :hugs:

Bethany, Hope you are enjoying having your DH home right now. I see all the things you post on FB about the goodies he brought back for L and its just so sweet!

Lisa, Sorry E is going through a bit of a rough patch. Hope its like you say and that she is going through a development spurt!

Jess, how are you and the girls doing?

Leslie, come on Tuesday scan!!!

Detterose & mommy3ds - hope you ladies are holding up ok.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :D

Hi ladies! Sorry I don't have time at all to come on here and type. But I do come on frequently to see what is going on.

Detterose and mommy3ds, so sorry for your losses. Hope both of you are getting the support you need. Big :hugs: to both of you.

:hugs: to you all

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies. 7dpo today and had a temperature dip. Possible implantation??? Who knows! I have some cheapies arriving Monday or Tuesday. If I have self control I will hold out on testing til at least 9-10DPO.

Hi all, thank you for the acknowledgements, I am holding up ok thank you.

DH and I are a very strong unit which I am thankful for, I am hoping that I ovulated last weekend (although pg test came back +ve Monday morning 12 days post d&c so I may not have done) in which case we are 8DPO I don't chart or anything so will just be waiting to see what happens.
Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Mummy 3ds hugs
iit took me 5.5 weeks to get af after d and c
So don't be worried if timings are off to ur normal cycle
Mine came back to normal fast enough
Second cycle after was a little late for af
Then,third was normal.
I thunk I got -ve test 2 week's before my first af
I'm not sure if or when I ov that cycle.
I'm glad oh is good support xxx

Good morning,
Well I did an HPT this morning and it was -ve so I feel like I can start to move on a bit now, I will test 4 weeks post d&c and then weekly until AF appears.
Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

It feels good and bad to get that -ve
Hugsxx
Onwards and upwards.
Fx for fast bfp xxx

Mummy3ds & Detterose :hugs: I'm Angel :wave: I'm so sorry for your losses. FX'd you both get your next BFPs quickly! :dust:

Mummy3ds ~ My RE told me often women get spotting once their HCG goes back to below 5. A -hpt means now you have a fresh slate to start ttc again! :bunny:

Amy ~ Is it Nov yet? I need to check your journal! Afm, my cycles are a bit wonky. I put the Nuvaring in the Sunday after my loss. Two weeks later (10/7) I woke with what seemed to be a full on AF. I took the nuvaring out and took a HPT and it was still faintly +ve :cry: I called and spoke with a NP who said it can take six weeks to get back to zero---what?!? *sigh* She said to wait a week and put the ring back in. I opted for the mini pill instead, so nearly a week ago (10/14) I started this new bc (called Heather) and have spotted off and on. I am tempted to take a month or two off just to let my body reset itself. Sorry for such a run on! Ha. The woes of mc's!

Leslie ~ I hope Simon's med increase has had minimal side effects on him (and you)! Big hugs to him. Have his AFOs come in? I need to go back and read, but have you received any results from your test?

Jess ~ How are the girls? Is Natalie still struggling? What happens with your insurance now? Friends if ours are Dr's and they too are not pleased with Obamacare...it's forcing small private practices to merge or go under!

Bethany ~ Hurray for DH being home!

Lisa ~ I hope things are better with E! It's no fun for anyone when they don't sleep! Is she teething (did you say that? Sorry if you did!).

Sorry for being MIA! I went to NC to visit my sister for the week and we were super busy! I took my nieces Senior pictures, took the kids to the pumpkin patch, made holiday wreaths...the list goes on and on! My sister is a busy body! On a less bright side, my DH has been battling issues with his eye and turns out he has glaucoma! Since February he has become partially blind in that eye, no thanks to a misdiagnosis! It didn't help he wasn't on top of his appointments, so now there is permanent damage done. He is being treated and will hopefully regulate the pressure, but mid 40's is so young to be diagnosed with such a thing!

Ok, well I'm going to catch up in journals now. Here's to everyone having a good week! xoxo

Was getting,worried about u angel Xx
but was hoping u were just,busy Xx
No afos yet.
They r made on ur side,of Atlantic so it,takes time to get,them
No results back. Prob the,end,of this week
Hope,ur cycles settle soon hon Xx
Hugs xxx
Ur poor dh, def very young for it
Does it run in his family?
It's pretty treatable if early but u said missed diagnosis.
Feck sake
Hope,he r ok xxx

Angel, oh no to the Glaucoma! You dh definitely is much too young for Glaucoma. It also runs in my family. Darn genetics! Hopefully the docs can help him from the Glaucoma progressing hon. Sounds like you had fun at your sisters. We took the kiddies to the pumpkin patch also, yesterday. They had a bunch of bouncy houses so Natalie had a blast. Sophia is still too young to do much. But she did have fun there just watching all of the other children. Sorry you cycles are still a bit wonky. But I am glad you are doing better after your mc. Was worried about you hon. I am so glad this terrible ordeal is over for you. At least almost over since your hpt still show positive. How are you feeling physically? I see you keep yourself very busy. Having a baby will do that for you. How is Pierce these days? I bet he is walking very well. Believe it or not, Sophia is still a clutz at times, still walking into walls or tripping over herself. She does run exceptionally fast though. She can run through the house very fast, I get scared she is gonna fall on her face though. She is climbing on the sofas and into everything, a handful.

Laura, hope you and Simon are doing well! So sorry he is still having fits. How are you doing? Is your thyroid still acting up? I need to get myself to the docs. Stupid question but, do they celebrate Halloween in Ireland? Sorry, I am a little spacey these days. Been so busy with the kids. How is the weather over there right now? Its October and still pretty hot here, very unusual since it is already Fall.

Lisa, I am sure Elena is just frustrated because she is just about to crawl and wants to get around. Or maybe she is already crawling by the you get this message. Does she have any teeth yet? Teething can totally mess with our los. Sophie is so cranky lately and I am thinking she is about to get another tooth. On average it takes about 3 to 4 weeks for just 1 of her teeth to break through. Poor baby, its been so painful for her.

Bethany, how are you and Lorelei? I am sure you are very busy planning her birthday party. So happy for you that your dh is back. It must be hard when he is gone. Are you gonna have a big party for your little lady? Or a smaller party for close knit family and friends?

Leslie, hope everything is going great for you. I hope your pregnancy is progressing nice and healthy and that you have a great support system there with your husband. I am about to go and check your journal for any updates. Take care hon.

Hi Amy, hope things are going well for you. So glad its getting closer and closer to your frozen embryo transfer. Hopefully the vertigo is getting better for you. I need to check your journal also.

Hello to our new ladies! Hope everything is going well for both of you. The ladies here have a lot of experience with ttc, using opks, temping, you name it! So if you ever have any questions or just need support we are all here!!

:hugs: to all!

I'll just pick up Simon's braces for you Laura and deliver them in person...that would be dreamy!! I pray you get good results back at the end of the week! How is your Mom and how has your sister's recovery been since her kidney surgery? And yeah, the AF thing is a bummer...I'm thinking if I come off of birth control, I can use OPKs & withdraw method pretty effectively! We'll see :flow: As for DH, the drops will stave off any additional loss of vision. Back in Feb the Dr said it was an issue with his tear ducts and gave him moisturizing eye drops :dohh: Now he had advance glaucoma with no family history of it!

G'nite ladies. Hope the rest of you are well!

:wave: Jess! Oh I imagine Sophia is quick on her feet! Pierce is still falling often, but it's because he is reaching up for something or he isn't paying attention! Glad Natalie enjoyed the pumpkin patch! Pierce just liked walking around and ours is attached to a petting zoo, so he loved that!

Hi, ladies! Please allow me to join. I had a D&C about two weeks ago. I was eight weeks and it was devastating. It was my first pregnancy. I would never wish this pain anybody! Nobody really understands how I feel in the sphere of people that I know. I feel so alone. :cry:

The only thing that keeps me going is dreaming of having a rainbow baby! The doc said that there's no medical reason to wait to TTC, but hubby insists on waiting until after AF and he won't budge. I'm nervous and have no idea when it will come. I never had a cycle after I stopped the pill back in July. I got pg my first try before AF came. So I don't know what my normal cycle will be like.

It's so nerve-wracking not knowing what's going happen. I've never even tempted before or anything. At least a found a group of ladies going through the same thing. :)

Hi seaoftwilight,
Sorry for your loss, I had a d&c Oct and am feeling a lot better now although I have times where I feel down, to be expected.
DH and I said we were going to wait until AF but that went out the window, I don't chart or anything, its just a waiting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->