• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after a loss: buddy's now pregnant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THAaNPIxEek&feature=share

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this too. Made me laugh pretty hard! :)

Hi ladies! How's every1?!

Future-thank u!!!! Lol...loved it! Now I'm on youtube looking for more!

I went 2 the doc on monday, so I figured I'd ask her about my muscle spasms. She gave me a ice cold cup of water, left & came back, then asked if I felt it then. I said yea! She laughed & said that's ur baby! Wow! I felt so silly!! How exciting!! hubby's a little jealous though, lol!

Have a great wknd ladies!

Mirage- you're welcome :)
Lol- glad you're feeling the baby move and it isn't "muscle spasms" - ha sorry that made me laugh! I had really strong kicks that I could feel externally by 17wks. I'd been feeling the twitches and flutters since about 13 weeks. For me there wasn't any mistaking it for anything else at all :)

I got around to a lot of the city wide garage sales today and made quite a haul :) pretty proud of myself for all the great finds! Now I'm pretty well set for clothes to last the first year.

Pics!

Attachments

• IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0399.jpg
    IMG_0399.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0637.jpg
    IMG_0637.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
She's gorgeous daisy! Love the bunny ears!

Mirage - I thought it was muscle spasms too and I saw the foot kick on a scan and that was how I found out it was kicks.

Future - glad you got a lot of stuff! Its so nice to get good deals. I can't wait to go to garage sales but not sure how to find them here as not much in the paper.

Daisy- she's so cute! The one with both girls with bunny ears is great!

We missed the 26 wk mark, so we did them as soon as we could. This is at 27wks - yay for 3rd tri :)

Bump is starting to get bigger on the top so overall rounding out more.

Attachments

• _DSC9592-web.jpg
    _DSC9592-web.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
ugh- I"m sooo tired today. I don't think I've felt this exhausted since 1st tri! I took the afternoon off and have been laying around on the couch. Even though I'm being lazy baby is being super active. I want to go to bed early tonight!

Daisy such beautiful girls you have! Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

Future great photo of the bump!! Hope you're not feeling as tired today.

Mirage super exciting that you're feeling movement now. I can't wait for that stage.

I had my 12 weeks scan a couple of days ago and my bubba is growing beautifully. I've updated my pic to one of my ultrasound. :)

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Haha... Muscle spasms!! That is so funny! Something to write in baby's baby book!

Lily - great scan pic!!!

I'm so glad everything is going well for everyone :hugs:

This is my 1,111th post...

Last night I had MAJOR movement going on it was so fun to watch my belly dance! Tonight I was hoping to have some like that again and I had the camera ready to record a video of it, but alas- he doesn't seem to want to put on a show again like before.... grrr!

future- as soon as I hit record on the camera on my phone - it will stop! it's like they know....I did manage to catch a little kicks a couple nights ago though.

Daisy-the girls are adorable!

Every1 is moving right along so swiftly, lol!

I never thought about recording belly movement! Thanks girls, when I get some belly action I will try!

We find out what we're having 2day!!!! Appt is in 2hrs, I'm so nervous & excited!

Hopeful- the hard part about the recording is I'll feel something too and start it, but then nothing happens after that- the ones that are the biggest it seems like I don't get any warning before it happens! Also- the subtle ones that I can see with my eyes don't really show up very well on the video.

Mirage - yay! How exciting!! Let us know when you find out! :)

I have a check up today- I get to do the glucose test as part of it. I'm trying not to eat before going in because I don't want it to effect the results. My appnt is at 1:00.... it's 11:30 now and I am starving!! Plus I need to not pee between now and then so I'll be able to give a urine sample. I hate how it screws up my whole day!

FAILED my 1 hour glucose test today :( now I have to go back on Friday for the 3 hour- bleh!

Future- that sucks! Did it fail by a lot?

Mirage- cant wait for update!

Daisy- how have you and the girls been?

Dr said that they want the result to come back below 135 and mine was 147, so I guess I'm not that far over. It seems pretty common that people who fail the 1 hr do just fine on the 3 hr, so I guess I'll see what happens. I really hope that I won't have gestational diabetes - it doesn't sound much fun to have to prick yourself all the time and possibly give yourself injections.. all stuff I don't want to have to deal with!

Mirage... Can't wait to hear!

We've been busy, went to Iowa to visit family over the weekend. My mom has shingles and didn't realize that maybe she had it until middle of the night during a diaper change on sat night. Ugh! So now crossing fingers that the girls don't get chickenpox!

We are going to wisconsin dells for a long weekend this weekend. Think it would be good to do it now before Jordan is big enough to be more of a handful. And dh won't be able to take much time off in the summer. Looking forward to it... Indoor waterpark and they have a soft play area and carousel, etc. Room is 2 rooms, has a full kitchen and kitchen table, whirlpool, fireplace. So plan is to bring some easy food for Megan and also order in food or have one of us go get food from the restaurants and bring it back. So then we don't have the stress of eating out with the kids, it's not so easy these days, lol.

Megan isn't sleeping well but both girls have had a cold. I'm hoping her sleep starts improving a bit. Worried that it's because of Jordan waking her although Jordan doesnt really cry. She will cry out when she wakes wanting a bottle at night but I pick her right up and she quiets. She is a loud eater, but it shouldn't be enough to wake Megan. Although who knows... Since she is such a light sleeper. Lol. Jordan eats about every 3 hrs at night although some nights it's more like every 2 hrs, once in a while it's closer to 4 hrs. It's nice when she is back to sleep within 1/2 hr. The times when it's 1-2 hrs before she is back asleep aren't as nice. Lol The nights when she eats every 2 i feel like i barely sleep, as thats eating at like 9, 11, 1, 3, 5 , 7. Megan will be awake for hours at crazy hours as well. I'm not really able to nap during the day. Megan has been not napping much lately either and Jordan is fighting her daytime naps. So I'm tired. And being gone makes me more so as I have more to do with all the packing and unpacking, etc.

How is everyone else doing?

Anyone heard from Kate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back